Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role (71528 Views)

Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS / Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by Abagworo(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2023
MRDEE01:
Aren't we celebrating the coronation of the English King too much
Did they celebrate us when we crowned Ooni of Ife,Emir of Kano,Obi of Onitsha or Obong of Calabar?

Now a Professor Emeritus for carrying something for a king we fit no get masters degree coronation una dey disturb us.

I beg to differ abeg

As in very disappointing for Igbos and Africa in general that we are celebrating this. I cannot stoop that low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by Krublog(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2023
post=123005568:

She is a Nigerian.
Don't turn this beautiful thread to one of your several tribal shenanigans.... all because of politics.
Try to live in peace, harmony and live with your fellow citizens.
Hatred for your country will take you no where in life.
Stop all these childish talk racoon.
Na old u dey old go so.

Point pass across.
Take it or leave it.
In life, you reap what you sow.
No one can escape that.

We Rise.

Cos she is a good Nigerian....to the core.
She is making us proud 👏

[b][/b]
Some of una go just open mouth whaaammmm

She's a Nigerian because she was not caught with drugs.

Hypocrite!!!
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2023
Agbadocassava:

She’s a British woman with a Nigeria origin nothing else.
Her father is Igbo. She's a Nigerian of British maternity.
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by saysoo: 4:06pm On May 08, 2023
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/AfiaTvOfficial/status/1655165425636851715?t=PNXlzUJY3iF9vaIGZR_CPA&s=08
but could not impact any health care center in her native village Onitsha. Wasteful.
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by callmevirus(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2023
Ezigbo onye Onitsha
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by Popeonah(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2023
Igbos are just everywhere in the world. Making pace

1 Like

Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by mordred44: 4:35pm On May 08, 2023
Seagodess:
She's an igala woman
no b only igala wot of rakunmi
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by Highways: 4:43pm On May 08, 2023
Seagodess:
She's an igala woman

Nope she's from Onitsha in Anambra state, same town with ZIK

2 Likes

Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by tishbite42: 4:56pm On May 08, 2023
Emola12:
you will say kudos to Igbo people anywhere you go mind you I'm Yoruba guy buh I really love Igbo people because of their nature and the way dey hold business walahitalahi God bless Igbo people I regret say I be Yoruba buh I can't blame God because he knows better
grin grin grin
I'm an Igbo man but may God help u

1 Like

Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by Mantilla(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2023
Nigeria play a great role in UK's economy.
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by Asine: 5:04pm On May 08, 2023
ukaface:
Lmao
I remember seeing this woman picture on one of the social media and peeps were like ‘ I’m proud to be Yoruba’
Wahala…. So she wore the gele to confuse us.
Issokay
Now the igbos have hijack her and the Yorubas have gone silent while claiming ‘ she is Nigerian’

All of Una dey Wetin? All of Una dey ment
There was another Nigerian dressed in Yoruba attire but she Itshekiri. She is different from this one.
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by correctguy101(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2023
MRDEE01:
Did they celebrate us when we crowned Ooni of Ife,Emir of Kano,Obi of Onitsha or Obong of Calabar?

Now a Professor Emeritus for carrying something for a king we fit no get masters degree coronation una dey disturb us.

I beg to differ abeg

Everything get levels..

Of your shoe shine, dem go celebrate you next time you coronate any of those political puppies you now call kings.

No real king again for this country. If you know, you know.. shocked
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by deyplay: 5:23pm On May 08, 2023
MRDEE01:

I beg to differ abeg
if Portable to come be his PA with your Phd, won't u go?
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by 9jaRealist: 5:24pm On May 08, 2023
Agbadocassava:
adeniyi65:
Fact.

My parents knew her dad, Lawrence Anionwu, who was a Cambridge University graduate and a lawyer in Jos…
I searched Wiki, and he was also the first Nigerian permanent secretary in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs during colonial rule.

>

Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by adeniyi65(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Fact.
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by Careente7(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2023
post=123005560:
BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH.

She made us proud as a nation.

God bless Madam Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime,
Whether the evil ones like it ot not.
Because she carry crown she don make naija proud! Una go just dy cap every time .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by MSGAMBLE9: 5:35pm On May 08, 2023
Asine:

There was another Nigerian dressed in Yoruba attire but she Itshekiri. She is different from this one.
And itshekiri are what?
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by ChristianMuslim: 5:55pm On May 08, 2023
For her pocket.. Where she dey when peter obi dey sleep for court
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by Postinor: 6:02pm On May 08, 2023
Seagodess:
evening newspaper that can deal with u if she wishes... don't cross ur line kiddo..iam not ordinary
don't be too sure, because in bed u can't last more than me,I would give you fire for fire
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by wildikeman(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2023
She is not Nigerian...point of correction. She is British. Una like to dey claim here and there ...stupid Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by Bringbackmandat: 6:16pm On May 08, 2023
So this woman senior tinubu? I swear tinubu will go to hell fire for lieing about his age.
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by blueAgent(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2023
Bonapart:
The woke culture pushing inclusiveness everywhere. Things are not done by merit anymore

My brother the matter tire me.

The fall of west civilisation is near.

Diversity and Woke culture are all part of NWO agenda.

1 Like

Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by blueAgent(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2023
Hopemanfx:
I wish Nigeria is united we will go farer than where we are today...

Farer by carrying kings coronation cap?

Nothing blacks and Africans would not count as achievement. grin grin grin

Others dey put humans in space and moon , African's the celebrate advanced mediocrity.
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by blueAgent(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2023
chaloskyx:
Sadly i only see the move as a symbol of slavery and control over the west African Nation ask yourself can any british serve as a a servant to carry the crown of the oni of Ife?

Inferiority complex kill u there

Who knows your Oni og Ife outside Nigeria?

If you dey call global monarch's you dey call Oni.

Clown.
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by Bonapart(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2023
blueAgent:

My brother the matter tire me.

The fall of west civilisation is near.

Diversity and Woke culture are all part of NWO agenda.
many don't know this so they rejoice and follow blindly

1 Like

Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by blueAgent(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2023
blueAgent:

Inferiority complex kill u there

Who knows your Oni of Ife outside Nigeria?

If you dey call global monarch's you dey call Oni.

Clown.
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by omoluka: 6:34pm On May 08, 2023
Black Africans and inferiority complex grin
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by blueAgent(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2023
Bonapart:
many don't know this so they rejoice and follow blindly

True

I see it everywhere, in movies, adverts , football ,jobs ads e.t.c the shit is fake and tiring.

All part of a New World Order,the goal is to achieve world without boundaries, no racial barriers languages, religeon or travel restrictions .

Ppl are carried away by Entertainment and they fail to see the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by Som497: 6:55pm On May 08, 2023
DAME ELIZABETH NNEKA ANIONWU. Igbo amaka. Anyi no n'ihu, ndi ozo ana esonye.
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by Som497: 6:56pm On May 08, 2023
Seagodess:
She's an igala woman
sharap u af0nja muzlim liar
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by eazisky(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2023
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/AfiaTvOfficial/status/1655165425636851715?t=PNXlzUJY3iF9vaIGZR_CPA&s=08

The OP is a tribal bigot, why did u edited her name to igbo name? The name on the picture is her full name, remove the ones u gave her from your father's house
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by FEGNO: 7:05pm On May 08, 2023
She is a Daughter of Onitsha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinwe Chibuike Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos) / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.