Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role (71532 Views)

Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS / Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by FEGNO: 7:07pm On May 08, 2023
Seagodess:
She's an igala woman

She is actually the daughter of Dr Anionwu of Onitsha Anambra State
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by CartelKenneth: 7:16pm On May 08, 2023
Antipob777:
Yoruba making Nigeria proud. Watch the people from the other side will envy this our yoruba sister.

Omo your stupidity no be here o
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by riczy(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2023
See how everyone is claiming she is their tribe, someone doing d job of a slave, inferiority kill u there!, nonsense, wen ur Eze or king or Oba was crowned as it were, which white man carried one nonsense along with him/her in d coronation?
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by Shegunsmart(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2023
Hello out there,

It's another season of harvesting the best minds on Nairaland..

I need the best hands for a freelance job. It's the position of a chat operator/Responder.

If you're interested, you'll be trained and tested. Your creativity sense is an integral characteristics needed for the job.

Please inbox me if interested
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by airliner(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2023
Seagodess:
She's an igala woman

Ur headache
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by JOemmy(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2023
post=123005568:

She is a Nigerian.
Don't turn this beautiful thread to one of your several tribal shenanigans.... all because of politics.
Try to live in peace, harmony and live with your fellow citizens.
Hatred for your country will take you no where in life.
Stop all these childish talk racoon.
Na old u dey old go so.

Point pass across.
Take it or leave it.
In life, you reap what you sow.
No one can escape that.

We Rise.

Cos she is a good Nigerian....to the core.
She is making us proud 👏

[b][/b]
Some of una go just open mouth whaaammmm

Will igbo haters like u still call her a nigerian if she was to be involved in criminal activities in the UK won't people like you rush to identify her name and her tribe?
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by delpee(f): 10:42pm On May 08, 2023
Seagodess:
She's an igala woman

Igala from Onitsha? Her dad is said to be from Onitsha.
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by Larryndelaw: 11:19pm On May 08, 2023
Nairalanda like all these attachments
Re: King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role by sojayy(m): 12:26am On May 13, 2023
Emola12:
you will say kudos to Igbo people anywhere you go mind you I'm Yoruba guy buh I really love Igbo people because of their nature and the way dey hold business walahitalahi God bless Igbo people I regret say I be Yoruba buh I can't blame God because he knows better
Lol.....We b all Nigerians........ Let's stop tribal bigotry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinwe Chibuike Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos) / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.