Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) (58848 Views)

Profile of the 5-man panel at the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal / 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Pre-hearing; Live From The Tribunal / Tribunal begins hearing on Atiku’s petition against Buhari Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Sweetvie: 11:43am On May 08, 2023
Hmm
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by GeneralPula: 11:51am On May 08, 2023
LesbianBoy:
See the number of people viewing this thread.

This is not the first time someone is filing a petition challenging the victory of a presidential outcome. All those ones didn't get much attention but you see this one. There is so much attention on it.

The peter obi effect. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Where are the people?

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Phantom233: 12:05pm On May 08, 2023
Live transmission of proceedings nko?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Teenaira: 12:07pm On May 08, 2023
springer:
Lawyers

Yes, Lawyers. It is their time. Let them enjoy the dividend of democracy.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Enemyofpeace: 12:17pm On May 08, 2023
Frank688915:
Then tell me where Tinubu ever lost battle to opponent.. no man can unsit Tinubu
there is always the first time. No one is invisible

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Enemyofpeace: 12:18pm On May 08, 2023
Phantom233:
Live transmission of proceedings nko?
o wa o

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by famology(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2023
Hotwest:
sharaap! Nobody is smiling with u stolen mandate thieves

May someone steal ur billion naira contract soon that is coming to u. Amen

I'm talking of your stark illiteracy and ignorance, you're talking of smiling. Who's wants to smile with an empty brain like you? Mtcheeeew.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by famology(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2023
Hotwest:
sharaap! Nobody is smiling with u stolen mandate thieves

May someone steal ur billion naira contract soon that is coming to u. Amen

I'm talking of your stark illiteracy and ignorance, you're talking of smiling. Who wants to smile with an empty brain like you? Mtcheeeew.....

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Ijaya123: 12:25pm On May 08, 2023
darkwan:
haha....they started stopin wearin that stvpid white wig....
almost all of them dont care about it no more....

Once Court proceedings is about to start, they will all wear it.

darkwan:

nonesense....that stvpid thing no dey scratch....??

Every profession have their own dress codes. You can’t refer to someone’s as nonsense. that is in bad taste.

The lawyers wear their wig with pride. It is a badge of honour to wear one.

Same court today…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by nairalandkachy1: 12:31pm On May 08, 2023
Today's suit been heard will be the 1st-3rd cases.

The two below will be taken tomorrow:
APM v Tinubu & Ors
Atiku & Anor v Tinubu & 2 Ors

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by nairalandkachy1: 12:32pm On May 08, 2023
...Action Alliance has formally withdrawn their petition and the Tribunal has struck it out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Bhella5(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2023
Mere academic exercise grin

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by ICEWIN: 12:39pm On May 08, 2023
WorldRichest:
Any miscreant that does anyhow will see anyhow. If dem born your Mama, go there and protest and let soldiers use you for shooting practice
Online ranting.

Miscreant are there currently and they are protesting,why soldiers no ba shoot anybody.

You think say every soldier be like you?

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by IMASTEX: 12:45pm On May 08, 2023
Lovelive:
I thought you are different from Asari Dokubo, the illiterate

I am sorry, I can't help

Sad your comprehensive level is poor. But I will help you, so get brighter grammar books for a start. Meanwhile, Asari Dokubo is schooled even owns a school and has the funds to employ your entire village people. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Hussein035: 12:45pm On May 08, 2023
Lovelive:
May the NATURE favour our dear country Nigeria with this awaiting judgment.

God Almighty, free "the poor masses" from the bondage of these gang of corrupt politicians/leaders

We need New Nigeria and better society o Lord God

So to the stupidients Obi is not corrupt after the shege he did with Anambra revenue.

Tinubu is your president and if you are not happy leave Nigeria and go to Sudan

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by yemex04(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2023
It's chopping time for Lawyers grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by GetSenseNow: 12:52pm On May 08, 2023
gfelo:
they just dish food for lawyers grin, nothing will change Tinubu wining.
but what if......
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by rajiedreez: 12:54pm On May 08, 2023
Cash out season for lawyers has started.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Mydazz(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2023
Its Christmas season for lawyers in Nigeria now,...........
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by anyination: 1:18pm On May 08, 2023
Bridget95:
May Asiwaju be given his rightful 3rd place by the last hope of the Nigerian people.

Amen and amen...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by merits(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2023
helinues:
Formality.

grin

Na so bro.Nothing dey happen.

Cash out time for the judges.😜😂
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Menclothing: 1:27pm On May 08, 2023
Time I wish to be a lawyer free food

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Lovelive: 1:42pm On May 08, 2023
Nuisance !

Hussein035:

So to the stupidients Obi is not corrupt after the shege he did with Anambra revenue.

Tinubu is your president and if you are not happy leave Nigeria and go to Sudan
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Lovelive: 1:44pm On May 08, 2023
I repeat, I can't help

I am really sorry; yes I do

IMASTEX:

Sad your comprehensive level is poor. But I will help you, so get brighter grammar books for a start. Meanwhile, Asari Dokubo is schooled even owns a school and has the funds to employ your entire village people. grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by drlateef: 2:53pm On May 08, 2023
Obi and Atiku lawyers cashing out. Nothing to win but noise to make. Tinubu is confirmed by Allah. No jupiter can change it.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Adonike(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2023
AntiChristian:

CUMING!

Maybe that's only what your brain can process..
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by AntiChristian: 3:37pm On May 08, 2023
ogashman:

Frying u mean? undecided

Case will be closed soon!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by AntiChristian: 3:50pm On May 08, 2023
Adonike:

Maybe that's only what your brain can process..

Go and Sleep (in the court). grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by darkwan: 5:50pm On May 08, 2023
Ijaya123:

Once Court proceedings is about to start, they will all wear it.

Same court today…

nonesense....that stvpid thing no dey scratch....??
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Ofemannnu: 10:16pm On May 08, 2023
DOA
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Shegunsmart(m): 3:19am On May 09, 2023
JOB OPPORTUNITY

Hello out there,

It's another season of harvesting the best minds on Nairaland..

I need the best hands for a freelance job. It's the position of a chat operator/Responder.

If you're interested, you'll be trained and tested. Your creativity sense is an integral characteristics needed for the job.

Please inbox me if interested
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) by Tundex911: 7:48am On May 09, 2023
Awon Joker's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief" / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.