Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Rt. Hon. Muktar Betara Aliyu Set To Officially Declare House Speakership Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rt. Hon. Muktar Betara Aliyu Set To Officially Declare House Speakership Bid (10661 Views)

House Speakership: Tension In APC As 5 Govs Move Against Gbajabiamila / House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha / House Speakership Dogara Rallies PDP, APC Reps To Stage Surprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rt. Hon. Muktar Betara Aliyu Set To Officially Declare House Speakership Bid by Access03(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2023
famology:

If they get the SGF that will be absolutely fantastic. That zone did very well in the presidential election. But I prefer someone more influential in the zone not lalong.

Then, maybe George Akume from Benue State.

1 Like

Re: Rt. Hon. Muktar Betara Aliyu Set To Officially Declare House Speakership Bid by famology(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2023
Access03:

Then, maybe George Akume from Benue State.

George Akume will be a great choice.

1 Like

Re: Rt. Hon. Muktar Betara Aliyu Set To Officially Declare House Speakership Bid by famology(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2023
Access03:

Saying the same thing.
Batera and Shettima are from the same State too- Borno.

They should speak with betara ooo. That guy is very popular amongst his colleagues. He can rock the boat for the party. I hope they're able to bring everyone on board.
Re: Rt. Hon. Muktar Betara Aliyu Set To Officially Declare House Speakership Bid by Access03(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2023
famology:

They should speak with betara ooo. That guy is very popular amongst his colleagues. He can rock the boat for the party. I hope they're able to bring everyone on board.

He has declared his ambition as Speaker of the House. Let them come up with better plans or he will be the new Speaker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi / I Have Lived In South Africa For Almost 20 Years. Hear Is My Experience / Amended Electoral Act: Threat Over Primaries As APC, PDP Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.