Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Dating Indian Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Indian Men (40076 Views)

I Am Waiting Indian Male In Dallas Texas Any One Indian Matured Ladys Of Singles / Any Girls Looking For An Indian Boyfriend...???? / Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2006
Nah nah nah
don't,can't won't, not my sort of men at all. I do not find indian men attractive at all, maybe this black and indian relationships are common place in other parts of the world, but in the Uk not that common at all, infact there is an obvious friction between Indians,parkistanis etc and blacks(especially afro caribeans). That aside no , their culture is too excluding and you don't often find proper indians goin out with blacks, only African indians fron places like kenya or zimbabwe or those from the carribean would actually try and get down with a black girl or boy.

Ther was a documentry shown here on young Asians(indians,pakistanis) and in it they showed that in their own weird ways the claSS black people as very low down their so called racial scales. They say the reason an indian girl would date a black guy is part of rebelling against family hold and just to have fun, but when it came to the crunch they would pick an indian to marry. same goes for the guys. Just from what i have seen about how they conduct themselves i won't go there with an indian even if in a wierd and freak accident way i found them attractive
Re: Dating Indian Men by blueocean(f): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2006
"you don't often find proper Indians going out with blacks, only African Indians fron places like kenya or zimbabwe or those from the carribean would actually try and get down with a black girl or boy."

I do not understand by what you mean by this statement. Especially the word "Proper". You make it sound as if something is wrong with people of African Decent. Are you saying only low class Indians date people of African decent? Do you think that people of African Blood are less than other people in the world? We are all people born the same way with the same hopes and dreams. I would think any man would consider it a privilege and a gift to date some one like me, smart, educated, intelligent, thoughtful, energetic, curious, beautiful, etc.

Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2006
Hey
you got it so twisted, i was saying proper indians as in those born and bred in india or those who are into their culture all the way. Read my post all of it again and see what i mean if anything i thot people would come back at me to say i am slating the indians

And yes they do think they are better than us, if u read my post again that is what i was sayin, i also said i cant go out with one in my last sentence of the post for the reason that they think they are better and they are nso not,

Please try to read the whole of a post next time, dont think you did , becos i have even read my post again and i made it plain enough, still no hard feelings smiley
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2006
Well i have had my own experience with them and they think they are better than any one they marry outsiders only for paper.
They are worse than Africans because i have seen cases were not only the ex Husband but also his friends will insult the woman.
There was the case of this German woman marred to an Indian man they had 3 kids. When the woman wanted to leave the man he ran of with the kids.
Her bad luck is that a lot of Indians were working in her work place.
They were pinching her ass and breast and making fun of her asking were her kids were?
she never got them back and she had to live the job.
They are even wicked to themselves and set they daughter inlaws on fire.

That is my prayer i always tell my kids please do not bring Indian or Pakistan for me

1 Like

Re: Dating Indian Men by BigSis(f): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2006
India and Pakistan are very racist societies.  The originals inhabitant are blue black.  They are on the bottom of the caste.  Their value as humans is based on color.  They are extremely color conscious.

I have a friend who live as an expat for a while in India.  When she was on the elevator a couple of males made some racist remarks about her.  Unbeknownst to them, she speak and understand their language.  They originally asked her in English where she was from, she said "America."  They then said in their language she "looks like a nigger from W. Africa."

Again, they are very color conscious.  They fall on themselves with whites.  The see whites as God.  Well this is also true in Africa to a large degree.

P.O. Do y'all realized the original inhabitants of India migrated out of East Africa?
I don't find them physically appealing.  They are not well built and look like racoons around the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Dating Indian Men by Kadeejah(f): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2006
i went out with a east indian guy b 4. his parents didnt know tho. they dont like their kids too involved with the opposite sexes until they were ready to get married. shocked
Re: Dating Indian Men by Busta(f): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2006
Kadeejah:

i went out with a east indian guy b 4. his parents didnt know tho. they don't like their kids too involved with the opposite sexes until they were ready to get married. shocked
true!
and they rarely marry outside their race
Re: Dating Indian Men by Kadeejah(f): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2006
yup, they're crazy like that. lol
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2006
i just do not fancy other races i love black men, Indians yuk i do not like the way they speaklawd have mercy imagine an Indian man talking dirty to me lmao
Re: Dating Indian Men by Kadeejah(f): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2006
Coco29:

i just do not fancy other races i love black men, Indians yuk i do not like the way they speaklawd have mercy imagine an Indian man talking dirty to me lmao

roflmfaooooooooooo cheesy
Re: Dating Indian Men by blueocean(f): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2006
Girllllllllllllll, If you only knew, wink I am not sure about who you have been listening to in London but , the Indian Americans that have met speak with uninhibited wink fluency in public and behind closed doors, smiley

Re: Dating Indian Men by desiree(f): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2006
@ coco

grin grin grin grin grin i'm with you on that one.

@topic

I can't date Indian men simply for their strong cultural outlook--- against other races, I think the young ones i have met are cute though and I do have lots of Indian friends.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Coco29(f): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2006
blueocean:

Girllllllllllllll, If you only knew, wink I am not sure about who you have been listening to in London but , the Indian Americans that have met speak with uninhibited wink fluency in public and behind closed doors, smiley

if this was fa me GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL the Indians here oh Jesus those who live in London knows what i am talking about, can you see ya self with one of those men from costcutter lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy or the meat shop, then there is the arrogant rich one, no Indian will be seeing my coco in this life time. grin grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 12:58am On Aug 04, 2006
na wahoooo!
Re: Dating Indian Men by vestige: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2006
I have found everyones comments to be intersting/amusing/ and enlightening to say the least. However no one has commented on an emotional bond with them. is it becuz its not possible. Ive just started talking to an Indian guy. and we get along great becuz we are both debaters. he is extremely logical and i am extremely emotional. Its a nice balance however.We still understand each other becuz respect was established early on and we agreed we didn't have to agree except on impo.issues ( value/morals). Plus he is hella cute. We make a beautiful couple physically i must say (smile) however we have not dated that long and my concern in over the long haul. Ive heard stories about it starting well and then changing ( but hell thats true for all races) If anyone knows of any successful Afr/Am and Indian relationships please share.

1 Like

Re: Dating Indian Men by katherinae(f): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2006
hell no, they are racist, and unattractive
Re: Dating Indian Men by katherinae(f): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2006
Big sis i agree with u
i am in medical school, and whenever we all go out to hang out i have noticed a couple of them checking me out, well they can keep checking because htat is all they will ever have. I find them extremely unattractive, and i dislike their skin colour, ever since i was in nigeria, and in school i never liked their skin colour. To me they didnt have nice sexy black skin or pure looking white skin, or pretty biracial skin, it looked like a mixture of different freaking colours. And they punish themselves too, they make things so hard for themselves its depressing, who in their right mind would want to be put in that mess. Oh but i will say the that carribbean indians are better than the indians from the usa or india it self. Because they too are discriminated against by the usa indians and hte ones from india. Well anyone is free to date who they want to date but how can u date someone who dislikes and looks down on u, even when u are better and smarter than u they can not believe it. I say Bleep all of them, they can look at me all they want but hwen i stare them daggers, they know their place, u can never be good enough for this igbo chiquito. So back off unless u want to get embarassed
Re: Dating Indian Men by Seun(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2006
How do you know they were checking you out? They might have been discussing your ugliness or something!
Re: Dating Indian Men by katherinae(f): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2006
seun

even in high school, asian indian and white guys asked me out, but my uncle was strict so no show. plus a woman who gets that a lot knows what a guy is thinking when he continuosly looks at u whether in class or in teh club.
Re: Dating Indian Men by katherinae(f): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2006
indian men are extremeley unattractive and their bodies arent anything to write home too

so u would never in my life catch me wiht an indian guy, i would have to be high or something. plus i dont find their culture, movies, songs or food interesting at all. and the few that dont look soo bad still dont have great bodies. so y bother.

and what is the whole ethnocentric thing with them, and that cast system, who in their right mind would want to bring up a child in an indian culture. bullshit. they love money too much which is totally disgusting, and a lot of them dont wear deodorant
Re: Dating Indian Men by olutomiwa(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2006
karama shu shu lapa shaba shukushuku[with love from india]na lie o,i know know the meaning of wetin i write o,i just dey catch my fun for nairaland.
Re: Dating Indian Men by gaby(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2006
IndianStinking racist folks they feel they are better than everyone else besides the whites, they are disgusting peeps, can't stand their aura, they stink of Garlic makes me wonder if they use it as body lotion,
Re: Dating Indian Men by olutomiwa(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2006
chief Alex Akinyele is in a beta position to tell us about this people,he is married to one of their girls,i WONDER WETIN CARRY THE MAN GO INDIA BEFORE HIM JAM THE INDIAN GIRL,may him go look for jazz.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2006
contributing to thread
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 6:13am On Dec 12, 2006
I have seen some very good looking Indian men with nice body's as well. I think Indian men, on the under, they have a thing for black women. However, Indians have a very tight community and even if they fool around, they make sure to marry one of their own. If you don't want to waste the time and humiliation, I think you should think it over if you decide to date an Indian man. If you are looking for marriage to come about, you should discuss that with him before you get involved, let him know what you are intending if the relationship continues to move on smoothly. Indian men are charmers as well, they know how to tell you what you want to hear so beware. Indians didn't create the Kama Sutra for nothing grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2006
and superman dnt know about that?
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2006
i don't think i can date one lipsrsealed
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2006
@Superman

and superman dnt know about that?

Hey me my self, I wouldn't dare date an Indian either but telling another woman not to date someone she likes is not going to convince her of anything. Mine as well tell her the truth, honestly Indian men only want black women for experimental sex and in the end, Indian men marry their own kind.

Love has nothing to do with nothing in these kinds of cases.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2006
@Eurphoria

And yes they do think they are better than us, if u read my post again that is what i was sayin, i also said i can't go out with one in my last sentence of the post for the reason that they think they are better and they are nso not,

I totally understand you on this but how can you judge me as harshly as you have done in the past when I feel this very same way about white men? How you feel about Indian men is how I feel about white men but you called me a racist for being honest. I looked at the picture of you in your profile and I see now, why you don't like what I have to say about white people.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2006
@Vestige

I have found everyones comments to be intersting/amusing/ and enlightening to say the least. However no one has commented on an emotional bond with them. is it becuz its not possible. Ive just started talking to an Indian guy. and we get along great becuz we are both debaters. he is extremely logical and i am extremely emotional. Its a nice balance however.We still understand each other becuz respect was established early on and we agreed we didn't have to agree except on impo.issues ( value/morals). Plus he is hella cute. We make a beautiful couple physically i must say (smile) however we have not dated that long and my concern in over the long haul. Ive heard stories about it starting well and then changing ( but hell thats true for all races) If anyone knows of any successful Afr/Am and Indian relationships please share.

I know that when you get along with someone very well you begin to think of how it would be to be with them but with other races of people, that is not a safe way to go for love. If he knows you like him while he only wishes to be friends, he may take you for granted. You will never know how far he is willing to go until he stands the test of all time. That test is when he introduces you to his family as his girlfriend or his wife to be.

I have never heard of any successful Black and Indian marriages. Black people have to many problems with each other to be thinking we are going to get it right with another race of people who have issues as well, especially issues that are not compatible with the issues we have as black people. I haven't seen any successful black and white marriages either. From what I have seen, Indian men are very controlling. My old school friend, his mother was married to an Indian a straight up Indian who went back and fourth from Pakistan to the states. He was selling drugs big time drugs and he had his wife, my friends mother selling the drugs with him. They had two baby's back to back which she would at times breastfeed at the same time. When the cops raided their house looking for him, she was breast feeding their baby's. They took both of those baby's and put them into homes He went to prison and he had his wife got off. However, when she went to see him, he would have her to bring drugs into the prison by putting the drugs into her privates. He then would sell the drugs inside the prison. This black woman my friends mother, she had already had three children with a black man and they were never married. When she met this Indian, I think he just married her so that he could have a reason to be in America legally yet he traveled back and forth. I think she married him because she thought he might be better than a black man.

Black and white marriages, from what I know, they are never successful. I have seen the ones where the white man is across town getting his ass beat by a masochistic and then he returns home with the bruises on his body. When the wife asked him where he got the wounds from, he would say he had a skin rash developing. The wife could never see that he was lying because he only would go to get beat every now and then and every time she would ask him what was going on with his skin? He would tell her the same thing. He would even go as far as to get on the phone and pretend to make doctors appointments in front of her. How he got caught is another story.

Also, it seems like the white women are always looking much older than their black male counterpart. A lot of black men who see this aging process taking place in their white woman, they get turned off and soon start looking for a woman who is more appealing while they continue to have their already white wife of course. I can give other stories but there are to many. Bottom line, black people have enough issues with trying to understand each other, how we gonna understand Indians and their belief in caste systems and so forth? How we gonna understand why some white men like to go and get beat up by a masochistic from time to time? Beats me undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2006
I totally understand you on this but how can you judge me as harshly as you have done in the past when I feel this very same way about white men? How you feel about Indian men is how I feel about white men but you called me a racist for being honest. I looked at the picture of you in your profile and I see now, why you don't like what I have to say about white people.

lol sista what youthink about white ppl is different from what i expressed in the quote of mine. I dont 'hate' them lol like you hate white ppl. i just know i cant date an indian becos they think they better, and anyone who thinks like that will come with issues, like his family, friends etc. I can't be bothered with all that lol. What do you mean you looked at my pic and now you know why why i dont like what you say? Listen dont start your bullshit pls, God knows i have had racist views before and i thank God i saw the light and learnt that becos one white person wrongs you , you dont take it out on all . it is dumb and foolish.
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2006
There were alot of hott Indian guys when I was in school. Hmm.

Ah well.

and why are people talking about roles of wives, the topic is about dating not marriage, jeez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Join Telegram Dating Group / Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.