Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Dating Indian Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Indian Men (40071 Views)

I Am Waiting Indian Male In Dallas Texas Any One Indian Matured Ladys Of Singles / Any Girls Looking For An Indian Boyfriend...???? / Nigerian Girls And Indian Girls, Who Is Better For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2006
@Euphoria

lol sista what youthink about white people is different from what i expressed in the quote of mine. I don't 'hate' them lol like you hate white people.

Who say's I hate white people? what is your real basis behind saying that? I told the truth about white people from my perspective as you have told the truth about Indians from your perspecive. Indians think they are better, so you wouldn't date them. White people think they are better than all people and I dislike them for that. There is no difference. You can't make up the rules to a game that was built of of no rules. That is what white people do and have done. They steal and then they arrest you for stealing back from them what already belonged to you angry

i just know i can't date an indian because they think they better, and anyone who thinks like that will come with issues, like his family, friends etc.

Even if you date a white boy and he is good to you, that does not mean his family will approve of you. You are going to have those problems no matter who you date so that excuse is not a good explanation for your not dating an Indian. Also, you are letting what you think about Indians as a whole, affect your decision for dating the ones who might be the so called good ones. I don't open up to white men period, not just because they are not hansome but because I don't have to, to many good black men to choose from so I don't have to settle for less. Also, I get on all white people as you get on all Indians and you tell me that I hate all white people? Sounds hypocritical to me. If you could stop pointing a finger at me for someone who is a racist, you could see the three fingers (tripple) that are pointing back at you

I can't be bothered with all that lol. What do you mean you looked at my pic and now you know why why i don't like what you say?

You are obviously mixed with black and white.

Listen don't start your bullshit please, God knows i have had racist views before and i thank God i saw the light and learnt that because one white person wrongs you , you don't take it out on all . it is dumb and foolish.

Yet you are still racist against Indians because you feel they as a whole think they are better.

Do you really hear what you say or are you just self righteous and running your mouth in a way that you feel will suit you? I am not insulting you, my question is an honest one.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2006
you see sista you talk out your backside. You took one look at my pic and assumed i was mixed. You see how warped your mind is? i am not mixed, both my parents are black .ha! how you talk crap. listen you need to stop the race hate and just love life. I dont feel i need to explain my background and ethnicnicity to you but i have.
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2006
man upon reading this thread, as I just answered before and didnt reply, it's so filled with hatred

blah blah dont like their skin color(ironic coming from Africans), they smell like this and that. they look like this and that

Wow you people are embarrassing
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2006
@Eurphoria

you see sista you talk out your backside. You took one look at my pic and assumed i was mixed. You see how warped your mind is? i am not mixed, both my parents are black .ha! how you talk crap. listen you need to stop the race hate and just love life. I don't feel i need to explain my background and ethnicnicity to you but i have.

You looked mixed to me and you still do but if you are not, that is my bad.

Okay so you are just like me a, a straight up black person who is racist against another group from the human race.

Nothing else has changed.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2006
Well T.o.H you are about 8 months late in replying arent you? the staements made about their skin was made back in April and not by me , just so you know. don't ties everyone with same brush wink
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2006
sista get it thru your demented race hate mind, i dont hate indians , never said anywhere here i hated them, or was racist, i pointed to the fact that they are very segregating in the Uk. so get ur facts straight i will never be like you. you are sick sick sick . Now go and top urself you sick person
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2006
lol I just saw the date Eurphoria but my stance still remains the same

and you did say that Indian families claim that dating a black person is an act of rebellion, Some white fa,milies think the same of white females dating black men but that doesnt really stop people from dating outside their race and go to the point of marriage, now does it?
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2006
lol then you need to check the stories in the Uk. When i talk i talk of my surroundings (UK) In the Uk many indian girls are killed for dating outside thier race, check this topic out you will find many cases. Many are disowned. Indians have a very very strong cultural identity , though it is similar to what you say about a white person but taking their cultural identity into consideration you will find that they have extreme pressure. Many cases, fathers take the lives of thier own daughters, cousins, uncles all sometimes committ muder all in the name of upholding family nae, or honour. That aside. I personally have never found an indian attractive, it does not mean i hate them , or i am racist, i dont find italians attractive, you know who i find attractive wink .
Some black ppl dont even find black men or women attractive, i dont call them racist, it is foolish to call ppl racist for thier personal preference when it comes to who they want as a mate. or who they are attracted to.
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2006
Ironically despite being such racist, Italians are very attracted to black females(and btw they are part of the group you do find attractive tongue)
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2006
its not whether they are attracted to black females or not. I do know this fact. I dont find them attractive period, i think its partly cultural for me. Got it? missstikingmytongueatyou cheesy
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2006
Oh I know, I was just being general on how amusing I find the whole Italian thing.

I have a friend whose aunt married an Italian guy, she's Columbian and the guy was such a racist freak that he didnt allow the kids to see Aladdin when it came out due to him being "too dark for a Disney character" yet it turned out the guy was cheating on his wife with a black woman for like 3 years.

lol I've totally gone off topic oh well.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2006
grin lmao Alladin too dark lol lol that is madness too funny . yeah babes i know what you mean, black girls are their secret indulgence wink
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2006
@Eurphoria

yeah babes i know what you mean, black girls are their secret indulgence Wink

For some men who have women, another man is their secret indulgence but does that make it something we should be proud of? tongue

I don't find them attractive period, i think its partly cultural for me. Got it?

If this is your stance, why did you say all the other stuff about how they think they are better? As I said, you seem to be just running your mouth with no real value pouring out of it. You can't even be honest with your self because you fear that you may discover that you think just like I do. I embrace my thoughts, I don't fear them because of what other people may think. Also, you still have not told me under what pretense do I fall under the category of someone who hates whites? Where did you get this thought from on your own in your own words please? I ask you this question because I tend to get the idea that you are going by what other people think of me, your judgment of me is bias.

I don't really mind that you call me a racist but I am trying to learn why are you saying that? What has influenced you to think that? I told my the truth about white people, you told your truth about Indian people with a few inconstancies but that's another story.

You can call me sick, sick, sick, all you want to just to save face but sooner or later you are going to have to face your own problems with discrimination and dislike for another race of people.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 1:03am On Dec 14, 2006
Blah blah blah the only thing i hate is people like you sista stop blaming white people for your pathetic life and try to do better with yourself. You are a complete waste of space and a disgrace to whatever race you claim to belong to. Nobody hates here, but you. You are so blinded by your hate for other people you don't make sense, you think you are making sense but you don't. Keep making a spectacle of your self. Sadsista sadmadsista sickwarpedsista get a life. Everything is not about black and white. Dont you get it? we are sisk of your race hate parade. One woman army, crazed lunatic. Miss assumption. you are full of assumptions and generalisations that you are smelling of it, you actually reek of hate, I can smell you before you open your mouth. You assumed i was mixed because you took one look at my pic and jumped right here to begin to make me appear like i am biased because of your wrong assumption( you are not worthy to look at me). You are truly sick. Infact i have never disliked anyone i never met before till i met you. You are very very very very ugly and dark inside. You don't need God, no you need to be thrown in the deepest pit somewhere , where you are alone and face all your demons head on. Only them will you either realise your sick ways or submit your worthless soul to the demons of hades. Did your mother not teach you its rude to butt into ppl's conversation? T.o.H and i were having a healhty convo before the virus that you are came here to infect , you have very bad social skills luv i suggest you go play with your racist kind

[center]Stay away from me you racist pig[/center]
Re: Dating Indian Men by Sista(f): 3:00am On Dec 14, 2006
@Eurphoria

Poor thing she has lost it. I sure do get to her and according to her, I get to her worst than those Indians she discriminates against first because they think they are the best and then her second excuse was she is just not attracted to them. Geez, I didn't know that not liking a group of people because they think they are the best was also equivalent to just not being attracted to them at all. She just runs her mouth as you can see and what she has to say is full of inconsistencies.

It's not my fault she can't get her story together before she starts bumping her gums grin

Blah blah blah the only thing i hate is people like you sista stop blaming white people for your pathetic life and try to do better with yourself.

It takes a racist pig to know a racist pig. Don't be ashamed of it, prejudice against Indians. Be real with your self for once in your life and stop worrying about what other people in cyber space will think about you. shocked

oink oink oink! grin
Re: Dating Indian Men by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 14, 2006
Eurphoria:

Blah blah blah the only thing i hate is people like you sista stop blaming white people for your pathetic life and try to do better with yourself. You are a complete waste of space and a disgrace to whatever race you claim to belong to. Nobody hates here, but you. You are so blinded by your hate for other people you don't make sense, you think you are making sense but you don't. Keep making a spectacle of your self. Sadsista sadmadsista sickwarpedsista get a life. Everything is not about black and white. Dont you get it? we are sisk of your race hate parade. One woman army, crazed lunatic. Miss assumption. you are full of assumptions and generalisations that you are smelling of it, you actually reek of hate, I can smell you before you open your mouth. You assumed i was mixed because you took one look at my pic and jumped right here to begin to make me appear like i am biased because of your wrong assumption( you are not worthy to look at me). You are truly sick. Infact i have never disliked anyone i never met before till i met you. You are very very very very ugly and dark inside. You don't need God, no you need to be thrown in the deepest pit somewhere , where you are alone and face all your demons head on. Only them will you either realise your sick ways or submit your worthless soul to the demons of hades. Did your mother not teach you its rude to butt into people's conversation? T.o.H and i were having a healhty convo before the virus that you are came here to infect , you have very bad social skills love i suggest you go play with your racist kind

[center]Stay away from me you racist pig[/center]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

My! My!
You just took the very words out of my mouth! Dear sista, when will it get into your hydrocephalic head that no one wishes to see you posting such dribble again! You post such a long treatise, most of which is a jumble of nonsensical verbosity that makes you look like a 5 yr old with ADHD!

Go frolick with your kind, i'm sure there are numerous AA forums on cyberspace, pls leave Nigerians alone!
Re: Dating Indian Men by Radiant(f): 3:43am On Dec 14, 2006
*Takes a very deep sigh and shakes head*
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2006
thanks David
i am sick and tired of this cancerous elemet here in NL what the fuk is seun doing? she is disgusting and vile.
Re: Dating Indian Men by superman(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2006
na waa oooo! lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Dating Indian Men by mamaput(f): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2006
Come to think of it, I do not really see Indian women on the road here.
Only with husband or family.
Well i do not like them too.
And i have told my kids not to bring that one as husband.
I think their family ties are more than even Nigerians.
And i think they look down on blacks.
Just take a look at their cast system the darker you are the lower you become.
I think that like the arabs they feel they are better "Whites"
Re: Dating Indian Men by bluenubian(f): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2006
yup they sure look down on blacks, the have a hierarchy of who they d rather see the daughters date, an Indian man? ofcourse, maybe a white man, a black man?, abomination
Re: Dating Indian Men by katherinae(f): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2006
euphoria

wow so even indians kill their women if they date out of their own race, chai, i htought it was only arabs and muslims that did that, i guess if in nigeria women were being killed for dating or marrying yorubas or igbos we would be like the indian girls as well. becuase i know for a fact a lot of them find black men attractive, i know a couple.
I guess we all should be thankful we were not born into a useless society such as theirs. I always felt indians were too stupid to know what was important in life. they focus so much on money, and i have never in my life heard of anyof them, opening of a charity for the less fortunate. undecided
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2006
Come to think of it, I do not really see Indian women on the road here.
Only with husband or family.
Well i do not like them too.
And i have told my kids not to bring that one as husband.
I think their family ties are more than even Nigerians.
And i think they look down on blacks.
Just take a look at their cast system the darker you are the lower you become.
I think that like the arabs they feel they are better "Whites"

mamaput's opinion has not changed one bit lol. You know even among the indians they have a terrible caste system, far worse than any kind i have heard of even the ethnic problem in Nigeria is nothing compared. The Ibo's Osu is nothing now compared. I spoke to a 45yr indian low caste man at great lengths at my job and i cried at what he went through.
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2006
Whats up Kath?
Yeah they kill their girls too, or they are forced to commit suicide , many cases have been in the press here. One woman burnts her daughter alive for dating a black man. One has been on the run all across the Uk from her family becos of thesame issue. The govt has even passed a bill on arranged marriages which covers some of these incidences, but whether it will work is another case becos they are just too tight a community. I dont hate them, i just think they need to let go of some of their customs especially when they live in foreign lands
Re: Dating Indian Men by ladykool(f): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2006
i don't actually mind dating them but i mean the kool ones! cool there are some really buff & kool ones!
Re: Dating Indian Men by bluenubian(f): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2006
i bet they don't mind dating u either, they just don't plan on taking u to "Mom" anytime soon or in the future
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2006
precisely
Re: Dating Indian Men by ladykool(f): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2006
bluenubian:

i bet they don't mind dating u either, they just don't plan on taking u to "Mom" anytime soon or in the future
and i don't plan taking them to 'dad' either. just date them abi but that doesn't mean i will marry them.
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2006
glad you get it lady kool

all you ladies desperate for marriage. sheesh tongue
Re: Dating Indian Men by bluenubian(f): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2006
lol, u still think of the possibility, why invest in something that u know will be fruitless
Re: Dating Indian Men by Eurphoria(f): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2006
arent you going to get married soon you there, yes you stiking your tongue out. i want to go to a summer wedding
Re: Dating Indian Men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2006
meh marriage is far from my mind. Im waiting for a male clone of myself to be created. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship / Join Telegram Dating Group / Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.