Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics (23645 Views)

How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 / Helen Mbakwe: Meet The Amazon Dominating Political Conversation In Anambra Poli / Anambra Politics: Man Accused Of Rape In Topmost Contest To Be A Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics by nazicartel(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2023
Una want finish this girl money with PR abi ?
Re: Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics by ALFADOS(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2023
1Alex:
🤣🤣🤣 Alex Alex.

The hustle is real.

NO be Anambra wey I dey?
with all these tori, i thought she won the election. Guy park well
Re: Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics by Bluntemperor: 5:43pm On May 10, 2023
SoftP:
Paid advert!
‘bia, election & campaign is over, lets channel our praises to God & focus on laudable achievements from politicians

I wandered,why all these writeup for?
Re: Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics by kiddkash(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool That HERO man Is a THIEF,Scammer
How much of your money him thief. Report give efcc

1 Like

Re: Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics by bigcasava1(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2023
Throwback:
You mean Obi is not the Anambra role model anymore?

Chai!

Obi has suffered.
your brain dey for armpit? Can't you read with ur brain? Look for a primary 2 student to explain it for you.
Re: Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics by lexy2014: 7:18pm On May 10, 2023
Precious452:
Alex you don start again...Dr Maduka money no do you? undecided

You are very perceptive. As I was reading the article, I started smelling Alex
Re: Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics by Spuggie: 7:55pm On May 10, 2023
Precious452:
Alex you don start again...Dr Maduka money no do you? undecided

This one off me.
Alex just play Dr Maduka that year.
But Alex, you sef rest Na. Have the fear of God.
Re: Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics by Slynation(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2023
Who is she...?!
Re: Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics by Udopasa: 8:43pm On May 10, 2023
That dunce that ran away from a debate alongside Ekwunife.

She's a political nobody!
Re: Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics by sweetgala(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2023
1Alex:
🤣🤣🤣 Alex Alex.

The hustle is real.

NO be Anambra wey I dey?

The man just uses NL to wash these Abuja click of psychopathic fellows
Re: Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics by Codes151(m): 12:43am On May 11, 2023
reeks of bigotry and tribalism.

the link self is funny

dear OP.. there is not one saint in DPR or NNPC...
these entities is filled with average people not worthy of any form of emulation...

the same nnpc that is looting Nigeria dry?

smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP / PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi / Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.