Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? (1498 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu May 've Been Operating From Kenya; Had A Car He Drove & An Apartment / Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) / Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by ruffhandu: 6:40am On May 10, 2023
My eyes popped when I saw this. I still don't believe it. Osun was almost adjudged the poorest state. Workers were owed salaries for a long time. They were made to believe by Aregbesola do Oyetola that they should be grateful rendering 'voluntary' service to their state for the betterment of the future for their children. They were perpetually subjected to treatments not heard of elsewhere. Then Adeleke took over and paid arrears of salaries owed (I don't know how far back he went), and started paying full salaries (they used to get half salaries). Then when asked where he got money from he said he did not get additional money from anywhere, that he simply blocked the looting loopholes. So I learnt he sacked Alpha Beta. Then I wondered 'so alpha beta dey this state too?'

Now, do you think any sane civil servant in Osun state will ever vote APC? Why did APC plunder the state to this extent? Why? This is inhumane and should not be tolerated in this age and time. My heart bleeds at this.

1 Like

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by tunwumi: 6:43am On May 10, 2023
All those things are political gimmick.

They have not been paid April salary as at today. I guess they they have finished dancing reggae and the blues is being played now.

2 Likes

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by geesilver(m): 6:48am On May 10, 2023
I don't understand this your conclusion, is alpha beta the loopholes or you don't know what to write about.

2 Likes

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by blacksam01: 6:55am On May 10, 2023
...but u guyz still voted mr. alpha beta to presidency, Naija dont know what they entered...

yoruba States prefer tribalism over vommon sense....

i dont pity u ppl at all....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by WorldRichest: 7:44am On May 10, 2023
ruffhandu:
My eyes popped when I saw this. I still don't believe it. Osun was almost adjudged the poorest state. Workers were owed salaries for a long time. They were made to believe by Aregbesola do Oyetola that they should be grateful rendering 'voluntary' service to their state for the betterment of the future for their children. They were perpetually subjected to treatments not heard of elsewhere. Then Adeleke took over and paid arrears of salaries owed (I don't know how far back he went), and started paying full salaries (they used to get half salaries). Then when asked where he got money from he said he did not get additional money from anywhere, that he simply blocked the looting loopholes. So I learnt he sacked Alpha Beta. Then I wondered 'so alpha beta dey this state too?'

Now, do you think any sane civil servant in Osun state will ever vote APC? Why did APC plunder the state to this extent? Why? This is inhumane and should not be tolerated in this age and time. My heart bleeds at this.

If you spend this time minding your life, then you will not be poor and miserable

2 Likes

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by ruffhandu: 2:29pm On May 10, 2023
WorldRichest:

If you spend this time minding your life, then you will not be poor and miserable
Are you one of those APC members that looted Osun state? Or are you one of those who have been impoverished in the state? Which group do you fall into because you sound so pained?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by ruffhandu: 2:30pm On May 10, 2023
geesilver:
I don't understand this your conclusion, is alpha beta the loopholes or you don't know what to write about.
That was what Adeleke said o, Alpha beta was one of the loopholes. But, is it true that Alpha beta was also collecting tax in Osun state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by ruffhandu: 2:34pm On May 10, 2023
tunwumi:
All those things are political gimmick.

They have not been paid April salary as at today. I guess they they have finished dancing reggae and the blues is being played now.
My brother, in Nigeria civil servants won't shout yet if the salary is just 10 days gone, especially for those not used to being paid at all, or paid half. I think Nigeria should criminalise delay in payment of salaries. Any state that does not pay on the agreed date should have its governor lose his or her immunity. Because it is actually a crime against humanity.
Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by geesilver(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2023
ruffhandu:

That was what Adeleke said o, Alpha beta was one of the loopholes. But, is it true that Alpha beta was also collecting tax in Osun state?
do you know how many states alpha beta consult for not only Lagos and osun oil. The major loopholes are the civil servants and politicians. Once those two are tamed everything would fall in place easily

1 Like

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by ProphetM0hammad: 3:00pm On May 10, 2023
blacksam01:
...but u guyz still voted mr. alpha beta to presidency, Naija dont know what they entered...

He's your fellow okoro, looking for what's not lost

No need to refer to him as "you guys"

The ibos are not tribalist but voted 97% for adaobi

3 Likes

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by blacksam01: 3:11pm On May 10, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

He's your fellow okoro, looking for what's not lost

No need to refer to him as "you guys"

The ibos are not tribalist but voted 97% for adaobi

obi is not a bad leader at all...is atiku igbo..? why did igbos votes for him.massively...if there was a third better choice he would hv got the votes..cuz atiku also is a thief
Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by ProphetM0hammad: 3:22pm On May 10, 2023
blacksam01:

obi is not a bad leader at all...is atiku igbo..? why did igbos votes for him.massively...if there was a third better choice he would hv got the votes..cuz atiku also is a thief

If you say obi is not a bad leader, that's your opinion and others might disagree.

I can give you a link to a 2011 thread of about 32 pages where anambra state indigenes were cursing obi and lamenting about his tenure as a governor.

But the same people now want him to be president because an ibo president is everything to them.

Where did Igbo vote massively for Atiku or which of the eastern state did Atiku win.

We can't be deceived, Orji Uzor Kalu an APC member got more than 30k votes in his constituency alone during National assembly election, but APC couldn't get 5k votes in the whole state in the presidential election.

Kalu has been suspended from APC for anti party activities though, my advice for him is to join labour party.

I can't just wait for another round of general election, because it's the only way to show you ibos the consequences of your actions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by JagabanBorgu: 3:24pm On May 10, 2023
blacksam01:

U mean same Osun that voted against APC?
Some of u just taIk for d sake of taIk.
TrubaIism is the reason u lgb0s want Obi in power.
U all know he was a disàstêr in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by blacksam01: 3:25pm On May 10, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

If you say obi is not a bad leader, that's your opinion and others might disagree.

I can give you a link to a 2011 thread of about 32 pages where anambra state indigenes were cursing obi and lamenting about his tenure as a governor.

But the same people now want him to be president because an ibo president is everything to them.

Where did Igbo vote massively for Atiku or which of the eastern state did Atiku win.

We can't be deceived, Orji Uzor Kalu an APC member got more than 30k votes in his constituency alone during National assembly election, but APC couldn't get 5k votes in the whole state in the presidential election.

Kalu has been suspended from APC for anti party activities though, my advice for him is to join labour party.

I can't just wait for another round of general election, because it's the only way to show you ibos the consequences of your actions

i know how it goes, ppl dont like good leadership till he finishes..i was in Anambra state during his second tenure throughout...he did wonders except one is trying to lie
Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by blacksam01: 3:27pm On May 10, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U mean same Osun that voted against APC?
Some of u just taIk for d sake of taIk.
TrubaIism is the reason u lgb0s want Obi in power.
U all know he was a disàstêr in Anambra.

obi was far better than even fadhola during his time, just dt u dont know him then....i was praying nd asking God when will this man try presidency nd it came..u just dont know obi...
Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by oyatz(m): 3:28pm On May 10, 2023
Who told you that Adeleke paid all the arrears and is paying full Salaries?
It is better you ask people working in Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 10, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

God bless you for this brilliant post that incisively delineate the hypocritical, bigoted, hateful and insincere character of Igbos.

The best legacy Tinubu can leave is to tear down 'one Nigeria' and replace it with a restructured and regionally autonomous model of governance where charity must begin at home for all of us.

This, overnight, will take care of the hate, hypocrisy, covetousness and arrogance ingrate Igbos operate with.

We should all go and leverage our personal development upon the progress we make in our individual States and region. Make the best of yourself in your home before demanding other give you the best bed and sofa in their house to lay on.

This will put an end to the blame game Igbos are masters of in Nigeria whereas they currently host the worst, most hostile and least accomodating States and region other Nigerians avoid today.

2 Likes

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 10, 2023
blacksam01:

obi was far better than even fadhola during his time, just dt u dont know him then....i was praying nd asking God when will this man try presidency nd it came..u just dont know obi...

Clown. Even many Nairaland Igbos were swearing for Obi back then and cursing him for taking Anambra backwards. Today they are all his fans.

You Igbos have no human shame. Just check out the hypocritical shamelessness of the typical Igbos below driven by hatred for their fellow Nigerian typified by Chisom.

Same lady who cursed Obi for his misrule in the past now his fan today because she thinks she will gain an Igbo President.How do you begin loving someone you cursed a misruler of Anambra simply because you want them to be President of Nigeria?

What bigger proof than that of the hate and pettiness in you people that is ruining the SE? You will give Ikpeazu, Kalu etal two terms and even support them to go to the Senate yet be online all day portraying Fashola and Sanwo Olu Devil's incarnate. Ekweremadu has spent 200 years in the Senate and it is only his UK imprisonment that has now ended his career. Na wa for una shamelessness and hypocrisy.

Jagaban do the needful Sir. Restructuring and regional autonomy asap.

Too many hateful and wicked people, who would ordinarily be murdering and eating themselves, as we are even seeing today, hiding behind 'one Nigeria' to point fingers of blame at others when they really need to gain sense and take a long and honest look at themselves in the mirror.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by blacksam01: 4:03pm On May 10, 2023
OneTemplate:

Clown. Even many Nairaland Igbos were swearing for Obi back then and cursing him for taking Anambra backwards. Today they are all his fans.

You Igbos have no human shame. Just check out the hypocritical shamelessness of the typical Igbos below driven by hatred for their fellow Nigerian typified by Chisom.

Same lady who cursed Obi for his misrule in the past now his fan today because she thinks she will gain an Igbo President.How do you begin loving someone you cursed a misruler of Anambra simply because you want them to be Preaident of Nigeria?

What bigger proof than that of the hate and pettiness in you people that is ruining the SE? You will give Ikpeazu, Kalu etal two terms and even support them to go to the Senate yet be online all day portraying Fashola and Sanwo Olu Devil's incarnate. Na wa.

does ur younger brother analysis of a football match makes all correct....?

grow up.
Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 10, 2023
blacksam01:

does ur younger brother analysis of a football match makes all correct....?

grow up.

Illiterate and hypocritical simpleton. Chisom's husband and soul mate. Your sort are the problem of Igbo land. Sadly you are 98% of the population of ala Igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by kpompey: 4:13pm On May 10, 2023
ruffhandu:

please provide clipse or footage of where Adeleke called you and your family member that he sacked alpha beta. How can a state who can not pay full salary deduct heavy tax.Enemy of progress.News from ipob gutter.Lies and incitement.Tinubu will rule for 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by kpompey: 4:16pm On May 10, 2023
blacksam01:

And Anambra still dey borrow fire fighting vehicles from neighouring state

2 Likes

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by JagabanBorgu: 4:28pm On May 10, 2023
blacksam01:

I was in Anambra from 2012-15, u still say I don't know Obi?
Sullivan Chime will always be a better choice ahead of Obi.
Obi is a chroñîc faïIüre in governance.
He knows he faîIèd so much he has to Iive in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 10, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I was in Anambra from 2012-15, u still say I don't know Obi?
Sullivan Chime will always be a better choice ahead of Obi.
Obi is a chroñîc faïIüre in governance.
He knows he faîIèd so much he has to Iive in Lagos.

Don't mind them. Charity begins at home for every human being on Earth bar Obidullards and Obidients .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by blacksam01: 5:10pm On May 10, 2023
OneTemplate:

Illiterate and hypocritical simpleton. Chisom's husband and soul mate. Your sort are the problem of Igbo land. Sadly you are 98% of the population of ala Igbo.

go nd hang urself with ur new found family members....we remain igbo and proudly so..
Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by ruffhandu: 10:55pm On May 10, 2023
kpompey:
please provide clipse or footage of where Adeleke called you and your family member that he sacked alpha beta. How can a state who can not pay full salary deduct heavy tax. Enemy of progress. News from ipob gutter.Lies and incitement.Tinubu will rule for 8 years.
The bolded is what you need to tell me. How can you guys have the mind to do such a thing.
Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by ruffhandu: 10:56pm On May 10, 2023
geesilver:
do you know how many states alpha beta consult for not only Lagos and osun oil. The major loopholes are the civil servants and politicians. Once those two are tamed everything would fall in place easily
Really? please what other states does alpha beta collect tax for?
Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by kpompey: 10:56pm On May 10, 2023
ruffhandu:

The bolded is what you need to tell me. How can you guys have the mind to do such a thing.
Show where Adeleke called you and your siblings that alpha beta is in charge of tax in Osun,pathological liar.
Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by geesilver(m): 6:34am On May 11, 2023
ruffhandu:

Really? please what other states does alpha beta collect tax for?
Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Sokoto, Kano, Plateau and Nasarawa Lagos, osun, they are present in Ghana, Sierra Leone, Liberia etc they also work with FG on tax collection etc

1 Like

Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by Ofunaofu: 6:51am On May 11, 2023
geesilver:

Mention the states presently using Alpha Beta to collect tax in those states
Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by geesilver(m): 7:01am On May 11, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Mention the states presently using Alpha Beta to collect tax in those states
Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Sokoto, Kano, Plateau and Nasarawa, Lagos, osun etc
Re: Has Alpha Beta Been Operating In Osun State? by Ofunaofu: 7:05am On May 11, 2023
geesilver:

Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Sokoto, Kano, Plateau and Nasarawa, Lagos, osun etc

I said presently not before

I am sure Imo and Osun are presently not using Alpha Beta for tax collections

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived, This Is Reason Behind Suspension Of EFCC Chairman. / IPOB - Release Nnamdi Kanu Or We Stop Oil Exploitation In Biafra Soil / Peter Obi Is Using Abba Kyari’s Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.