Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

PETER OBI THROWS THE OBIDENT MOVEMENT UNDER THE BUS!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PETER OBI THROWS THE OBIDENT MOVEMENT UNDER THE BUS!!!!!! (711 Views)

‘I Don’t Have Dual Nationality’, Obi Throws Jab At Tinubu / Obident Movement In Pictures / Why Are The Obident Supporters Violent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PETER OBI THROWS THE OBIDENT MOVEMENT UNDER THE BUS!!!!!! by DeltaFire: 8:42am On May 10, 2023
Copied from Whatsapp that came as 3 posts

PETER OBI THROWS THE OBIDENT MOVEMENT UNDER THE BUS

By visiting Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, Labour Party's presidential candidate in the recent election, Mr. Peter Obi, has thrown his numerous supporters under the bus. He had no reason to make that visit. I disagree with him.

Recall that Prof. Soyinka had berated members of the Obidient Movement whom he called "fascists". The respected playwright spoke on Arise Television and fiercely criticised Obi's supporters leading to exchanges on social media with internationally acclaimed novelist, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie weighing in, especially on the choice of the word, "fascist".

Peter Obi's visit to Soyinka has been taken advantage of by supporters of his main rival in that election, President-elect, Bola Tinubu, who claimed he reached out to Soyinka to 'apologise' for the attacks on him by Obidents.

Although Soyinka has denied such claims, the visit has already gained traction among them, and seen by the BATists as an advantage. It will be difficult for Peter Obi to convince his supporters that the visit was necessary. I do not think it was.

He has simply told his supporters that he does not approve of the attacks on Soyinka; that he is not a fascist, and does not associate with fascists.

Mr. Peter Obi should take a break, lie low and allow the courts determine the case he has filed against the president-elect. Moving around the country, attending the court session, visiting Soyinka, and other movements he's making are gradually eroding his standing before many of his supporters.

Forget the ovation he receives when he is seen in public. A bandwagon does not reason. A bandwagon is like a mob. It acts on emotion and on impulse.

By visiting Soyinka, Peter Obi is seen to have distanced himself from the criticisms levelled against his supporters by the Nobel Laureate. Henceforth, many of his supporters may begin to walk back on the forecious loyalty with which they support him. This visit portrays him as someone who wants to be seen to be 'good', while leaving his supporters in utter bewilderment as to the character of the politician they support.

Meanwhile, the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has stated that "God may use Tinubu to repair Nigeria." The respected GO who kept quiet throughout the election, particularly on the issue of same faith ticket, has suddenly found his voice. Many have already taken to social media to criticise him, with DJ Switch asking him which 'god' he's talking about. Soon Peter Obi will forget what happened to him when he attended the RCCG crusade, and go visiting Adeboye.

I say this, and I make no pretences about it, Peter Obi is being desperate and cheapening himself, reducing his acceptability in the eyes of many of his supporters.

By visiting Soyinka, I repeat, Peter Obi has thrown his supporters under the bus. He shouldn't have paid that visit. What for?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Obi strays into iberiberism atimes and it’s beginning to piss off a lot of people. What value is an ill-advised and unnecessary visit to Kongi?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter’s “humility” is turning into self-humiliation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People of South and MB, by now we can see that the job of Peter Obi was to take you to Elections 2023 because that renews the life of the fraudulent 1999 Constitution when the selected winner swears oath of office to uphold and defend that fraudulent 1999 Constitution. That 1999 Constitution is the Fulani’s Constitution. It is their ENTRY VISA into our ancestral lands and it is their power for Fulanization to make Nigeria their “estate” as Ahmadu Bello declared in 1960.
Our WAY OUT of the mess is to REJECT that 1999 Constitution because we Nigerians never made it, then to go to TRANSITIONING where we will Renegotiate the Nigeria Union. We have the RIGHT and the POWER to demand and insist on Transitioning because of the Constitutional Force Majeure. We must REJECT THAT 1999 CONSTITUTION to set ourselves free from Fulani Agenda and regain our Self-Determination.

#NINASisRight #ConstitutionIsTheProblem #TransitionNow

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI THROWS THE OBIDENT MOVEMENT UNDER THE BUS!!!!!! by M4A1carbine: 8:49am On May 10, 2023
SO IT IS NO MORE, IPOB??

YOU MISCREANTS ARE DISGUSTING.

I THOUGHT ALL YOUR RANTS ARE ABOUT IPOB, NNAMDI KANU, BIAFRA, ESN ETC??

WHAT CHANGED??....

SO PETER OBI IS NOW YOUR TARGET FOR YOUR USELESS AND DEAD PROPAGANDA.

SHAMELESS ADULT...SPITS

3 Likes

Re: PETER OBI THROWS THE OBIDENT MOVEMENT UNDER THE BUS!!!!!! by DeltaFire: 9:04am On May 10, 2023
M4A1carbine:
SO IT IS NO MORE, IPOB??

YOU MISCREANTS ARE DISGUSTING.

I THOUGHT ALL YOUR RANTS ARE ABOUT IPOB, NNAMDI , KANU ETC??

WHAT CHANGED??....

SO PETER OBI IS NOW YOUR TARGET FOR YOUR USELESS AND DEAD PROPAGANDA.

SHAMELESS ADULT...SPITS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STICK TO ISSUES! The SHAME is on the WILLING TOOL Peter Obi and the PROBLEM is that fraudulent 1999 Constitution that Peter Obi used his mouth to say is ok YET we all KNOW it is a FORGERY. a 419. A FRAUD.

The SAME WAY I warned for over one year for people to stop following the CONMAN Nnamdi Kanu or they will be killed, and are being killed for him, I am warning South & MB to shine eyes regarding WILLING TOOL Peter Obi. And if we want to free ourselves we must TAKE DOWN that fraudulent 1999 Constitution. Since the way to do it is the Constitutional Force Majeure, I shall continue to point my people and people of South & MB to that CFM.

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI THROWS THE OBIDENT MOVEMENT UNDER THE BUS!!!!!! by slimfit1(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2023
Which bus? We still respect him regardless of what you think.
Re: PETER OBI THROWS THE OBIDENT MOVEMENT UNDER THE BUS!!!!!! by Christistruth02: 9:40am On May 10, 2023
cool

Re: PETER OBI THROWS THE OBIDENT MOVEMENT UNDER THE BUS!!!!!! by ican2020: 9:43am On May 10, 2023
Nfa members full Nairaland
Re: PETER OBI THROWS THE OBIDENT MOVEMENT UNDER THE BUS!!!!!! by Obiedun(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2023
Peter Obi is confused. Your followers are misbehaving constituting nuisance here and there you can't call them to order. You now started begging people when they misbehaved. It means obi himself is a Miscreant.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

L.P. Tussle ; Another Case Of Okoro Wanting To Reap From Where He Did Not Sow / Since Tinubu Has Been Put In Power What Positive Change Has It Brought? / Sit At Home At Biafraland Still On Lockdown - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.