Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,779 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Canadian Immigration Recognized Nanny Training In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Immigration Recognized Nanny Training In Nigeria (636 Views)

Nigerian Man Asks To Be Deported, Canadian Immigration Agencies Decline (photos) / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Immigration Recognized Nanny Training In Nigeria by mukkykene: 12:11am On May 11, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm considering relocating to Canada via the Home child care giver support pilot. As a prerequisite, I'm to undergo training as a nanny to prove eligibility. I'm in search of nanny training institute where I can train.

I'm aware of Nanny Academy and Workforce training solution.

Please, I'd like to know if there are more recognized training institute asides these two. They are quite pricey and I can't afford them at the moment and I need to start up the training.

Thank you everyone.

Re: Canadian Immigration Recognized Nanny Training In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2023
mukkykene:
Hello everyone,

I'm considering relocating to Canada via the Home child care giver support pilot. As a prerequisite, I'm to undergo training as a nanny to prove eligibility. I'm in search of nanny training institute where I can train.

I'm aware of Nanny Academy and Workforce training solution.

Please, I'd like to know if there are more recognized training institute asides these two. They are quite pricey and I can't afford them at the moment and I need to start up the training.

Thank you everyone.

but there is no nanny training as part of the eligibility requirements. The most important thing is a job offer

Re: Canadian Immigration Recognized Nanny Training In Nigeria by mukkykene: 11:28am On May 11, 2023
There actually is.
The list of documents says you have to provide proof of your ability to do so. It's a pre requisite. A good number of people I know who went via that route did the training.

In addition, first aid training and for is important too alongside employment in that regards.

(1) (Reply)

Flat Mate In Cape Town / Jerusalem / Where Can I Go In Ghana For Full Enjoyment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.