Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? (555 Views)

Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari / 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:25am On May 11, 2023
Who is that Nigerian politician that you'd gladly dash out to Ghana?
Mine is Buhari though it's already late embarassed

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by tuborme: 8:27am On May 11, 2023
Tinubu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by Nobody: 8:28am On May 11, 2023
Mine is obi

6 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by Parachoko: 8:28am On May 11, 2023
Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by garriAndsugar: 8:36am On May 11, 2023
druggie, so he can help put their name in the international drug market

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:37am On May 11, 2023
Not only Obi fraud, I'll also gladly dash all Obidafts too

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by NapoleonHill: 8:37am On May 11, 2023
Obi all the way

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by thesicilian: 8:39am On May 11, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:
Who is that Nigerian politician that you'd gladly dash out to Ghana?
Mine is Buhari though it's already late embarassed
The same Buhari that you people were praising during the elections because he tried along with your brother Emiefiele to sabotage Tinubu's election campaign? Now he's back on your blacklist?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by Jennymine(f): 8:40am On May 11, 2023
See them
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by illicit(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2023
FFK
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by Bfly: 8:42am On May 11, 2023
lol, Obi don suffer
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by Sangoamadioha1: 8:52am On May 11, 2023
I nominate Peter Obi, make him go cause division for there.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by ernesco0816517(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2023
That Abia man ,with pot belly

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by Flick490(m): 8:55am On May 11, 2023
Ikpeazu Okezie is as useless as the Letter P in Psychology
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by flokii: 9:13am On May 11, 2023
Ikpeazu.. then Mr. New Nigeria that is looking for "stolen" mandate.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by Couldntfigurean: 9:40am On May 11, 2023
This mumu below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by inoki247: 9:40am On May 11, 2023
Orji Kalu....

So that they can develop Akufo Addo don turn derr economy upside down ...

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2023
Tinubu!

I'd even pay them to take him! sad
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Politician That You'd Gladly Dash Out To Ghana? by Godwin4444: 8:07am On May 12, 2023
thesicilian:

The same Buhari that you people were praising during the elections because he tried along with your brother Emiefiele to sabotage Tinubu's election campaign? Now he's back on your blacklist?
igbos have no principle

It’s anything anti tinubu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Cup’s Sexiest Fan's Miniscule Thong Has Fans Begging ‘‘go To Brazzer' / EFCC Operative Dies After Scuffle With Colleagues Over Suspect's Items / The Governor Ademola Adeleke Has Approved The Construction Of A Dual Carriage Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.