Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors (23780 Views)

Atiku And Wike Attend PDP National Caucus Meeting (Pics/Video) / Tony Blair, Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Induction Of New, Returning Governors / Saraki Attends NGF’s Dinner For New, Returning Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by treesun: 4:21pm On May 11, 2023
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2023 election, Atiku Abubakar; Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, his Taraba and Adamawa states counterparts, Darius Ishaku and Ahmadu Fintiri respectively, are the early arrivals at the ongoing welcome and reception ceremony for new and returning governors elected on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party.

The event holding at the Transcorp Hilton, Abuja is expected to bring together chieftains of the party drawn from across its various organs.

Already seated are former Vice President, Namadi Sambo, ex-Kaduna State Governor, Ahmed Makarfi; Acting Chairman of the PDP Board of Trustees, Senator Adolphus Wabara, among others.

The guest speaker, Mudal Yusuf will speak on the theme, “Good governance at the sub-national level: Issues, perspectives, expectations and outcomes.”

https://punchng.com/just-in-atiku-obaseki-attend-pdps-reception-for-new-returning-governors/

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by Exc2000: 4:29pm On May 11, 2023
cool

Look at what PDP (Poverty Development Party) is Now.... A one time mighty ruling party and most powerful Political party in Sub Saharan Africa

They were in town and I was at the Airport... It was shameful the kind of Old stolen cars they all parked

Old Toyota Land cruisers, Old Toyota Prado, abandoned Project Hillux , some rickety Hiace busses...

Most of them couldn't even change and upgrade their Government stolen cars

There miscreants trolls on Nairaland and Twitter working at wadatta plaza have all gone to outskirt of Abuja and became okada riders

You can't see Tonye and Papachudi writting trash for PDP again since money no dey

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by Odin13: 4:40pm On May 11, 2023
PDP remains Africa biggest Party..

After the nation newspaper carefully scripted wike and others as invitees k owing fully that nobody wants them at transcrop and they won’t be coming so as to preempt their dailies and trash on how one media made wike made PDP lose feb 25

Same Nation newspaper .. tagged how Wike absence made Adeleke lost .. today Adeleke is the governor of osun state .. Babajide of tvc and his propagandists have all gone quiet

The nation and Apc on continuous panicking at the mention of PDP

Atiku is not challenging the process .. we’re at tribunal to recover that mandate ..

Clearly pdp won Kebbi zamfara kaduna Kwara jigawa katsina

Apc don’t need to keep panicking.. let them go and celebrate their Pyrrhic victory

Power to the people
PDP!!

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by Parachoko: 4:42pm On May 11, 2023
Atiku should retire abeg

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by Parachoko: 4:42pm On May 11, 2023
Odin13:
PDP remains Africa biggest Party..

After the nation newspaper carefully scripted wike and others as invitees k owing fully that nobody wants them at transcrop and they won’t be coming so as to preempt their dailies and trash on how one media made wike made PDP lose feb 25

Same Nation newspaper .. tagged how Wike absence made Adeleke lost .. today Adeleke is the governor of osun state .. Babajide of tvc and his propagandists have all gone quiet

The nation and Apc on continuous panicking at the mention of PDP

Atiku is not challenging the process .. we’re at tribunal to recover that mandate ..

Clearly pdp won Kebbi zamfara kaduna Kwara jigawa katsina

Apc don’t need to keep panicking.. let them go and celebrate their Pyrrhic victory

Power to the people
PDP!!
Tinubu must contest

Must

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by Odin13: 4:48pm On May 11, 2023
One is already crying on how PDP governors are using old cars .. while their Apc counterparts are driving latest 2023 SUV

… and one wonders why Apc governors has not been able to deliver any quality development in their states .. or to their citizens..
Except propaganda .. and media noise ..

PDP Governors remains the best Governors since 99.. till date .. on infrastructure .. human capital , state economy, security.. etc

From Umahi to Wike to Fintri..Udom. Bala.Makinde , mention them.. all without media hype

Lagos 4th mainland is still propaganda..
Lekki free trade .. propaganda
Rail .. major propaganda
Housings.. another propaganda..

Aside Lagos .. let’s know one Apc progressive state ..
even Nigeria under Apc is dead ..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by Odin13: 4:51pm On May 11, 2023
One Yoruba man is already seeking attention on mention..

I hate imp and slaves ..
Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by Flick490(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2023
Okkk. Nigeria is in God's hands.

Anybody who can help me with 3k will he hugely appreciated pls. I don't understand how I am feeling right now
Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by SamOchuko: 5:25pm On May 11, 2023
Odin13:
One is already crying on how PDP governors are using old cars .. while their Apc counterparts are driving latest 2023 SUV

… and one wonders why Apc governors has not been able to deliver any quality development in their states .. or to their citizens..

PDP Governors remains the best Governors since 99.. till date .. on infrastructure .. human capital , state economy, security.. etc

From Umahi to Wike to Fintri..Udom. Bala.Makinde , mention them.. all without media hype

Rail .. major propaganda

even Nigeria under Apc is dead ..

Very true, it is why Delta State with its huge allocation from the federal is heaven on earth, continue my bro

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by BIZNess123(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2023
I really feel for Atiku our customer..
Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by honeyB2018: 6:27pm On May 11, 2023
Odin13:
One Yoruba man is already seeking attention on mention..

I hate imp and slaves ..

I heard before, that Lag- Ibadan Express way, that this APC and Buhari government,, have taunting along for now will be delivered on the 30th of April and the 2nd Niger bridge on the 15th. How true is this? Was the Lag-Ibadan Express way, actually delivered and how feasible is the May 15th promise, now that Buhari has extended his London trip by a week?
Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by Cantonese: 7:00pm On May 11, 2023
Will Wike go there?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by Houseofglam7(f): 7:10pm On May 11, 2023
undecided
Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by Angelfrost(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2023
Dead and buried party!

No wonder Buhari and APC comfortably continued messing up till today without remorse!

They know their main opposition is dead and gone! So sad!
Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by Larryndelaw: 7:11pm On May 11, 2023
Medicine after Death. What they suppose to do.before rhe election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2023
Okay
Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by Jubrilv(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2023
Opposition doings 😂😂😂😂
Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by BrokenCondom: 7:12pm On May 11, 2023
Chai grin
Can Tinubu make heaven, i doubt. Tinubu brought down PDP and PDP is its own shadows under pdapc.

I don't even know what im saying but no take my Tinubu play oo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by bigdammyj: 7:12pm On May 11, 2023
Noted.
Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by SoftP(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2023
Q
Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by laurel03(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2023
SamOchuko:

Very true, it is why Delta State with its huge allocation from the federal is heaven on earth, continue my bro
Even Bayelsa also is PDP state since 1999 with huge allocation yet nothing to show for it

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by laurel03(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2023
Odin13:

Rail .. major propaganda

even Nigeria under Apc is dead .. Ajimobi was Apc and better than Makinde in term of infrastructure

Ajimobi 4years better than Makinde 4 years...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by xevove2061: 7:17pm On May 11, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Look at what PDP (Poverty Development Party) is Now.... A one time mighty ruling party and most powerful Political party in Sub Saharan Africa

They were in town and I was at the Airport... It was shameful the kind of Old stolen cars they all parked

Old Toyota Land cruisers, Old Toyota Prado, abandoned Project Hillux , some rickety Hiace busses...

There miscreants trolls on Nairaland and Twitter working at wadatta plaza have all gone to outskirt of Abuja and became okada riders

You can't see Tonye and Papachudi writting trash for PDP again since money no dey

Those things wey you dey call rickety, you no fit afford them. Rickety like say yoi get bar
Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by homosapien(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2023
SamOchuko:

Anambra is even more develop than America an Japan. Awon Oniyeye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by MorolayoVictor(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2023
Chai!
Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by midform(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2023
Why is Atiku not ready to quit active politics? Is he really coming? I actually thought 2023 presidential election would permanently retire him.
Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by broadman20: 7:27pm On May 11, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

APC will be worst off in future, Nigerians will be beating them on the street when the leave power just bet me.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by saphiere(f): 7:27pm On May 11, 2023
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by raskymonojendor: 7:29pm On May 11, 2023
All thanks to Peter Obi for helping APC to stop Atiku. Without Peter Obi, Atiku would have been president elect today.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obaseki Attend PDP’s Reception For New, Returning Governors by alkali45(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2023
kerenkeke

(1) (2) (Reply)

JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau / Fulani Herdsmen: Why We're Yet To Send Soldiers To Benue, Taraba, Others - DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.