Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Need A Business Partner/mentor On Agro Commodities. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need A Business Partner/mentor On Agro Commodities. (1575 Views)

We Have Verified Foreign Buyers For Agro Commodities / Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? / Feasibility Studies On Agro. Export/Cost & Profit Analysis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Partner/mentor On Agro Commodities. by pepeless: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2011
I am looking for a partner who knows about agro based commodities.
I will provide finance,corporate office, cost of moving around.

In return,
You provide sincerity,trust and the ability to turn the venture into a market leader within 5years.
You must be well knowledged about the market terrain and must be able to buy the best product at competitive price.
Must have a valid international passport and a full driving licence.

profit sharing:
Profit is shared at a ratio of 80/20. To progress to 60/40 within five years

I need someone who is hungry for success and God fearing. Ability to speak other nigerian language is a big plus.

If you are a get rich quick person,please stay off.

Send details and MOU to[b] mintscafe@hotmail.com[/b]
Re: I Need A Business Partner/mentor On Agro Commodities. by pepeless: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2011
bump
Re: I Need A Business Partner/mentor On Agro Commodities. by pepeless: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
bump
Re: I Need A Business Partner/mentor On Agro Commodities. by jniran22(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
I have a vast knowledge about agrocommodities and I also have a business plan about starting an agro processing business capable of generating 100% return per annum in the high growth milling industry, I am currently doind my NYSC, and I have the business plan which I can send to you, do you have a phone number? Are u located in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted For Our Shea Butter Products Brand / Brilliant Roofing System. Best Deal!!!! / Directstoreuk Hotel Guest Supplies & Room Equipement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.