Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti (3357 Views)

Ibadan Yoruba/Hausa Clash: Residents Boo Akeredolu, Makinde Over Late Reaction / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 6:48am On May 12, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Why are ur clits hard anytime y'all hear ''yorubas and hausas fight''?

Even if there indeed Is a fight BTW 2 of them, so is that news?
Don't yorubas fight themselves?
Don't igbos fight eax other?
Don't hausas decimate one another?

But d moment una hear say Hausa and yorubas dey fight una go begin yarn una normal dust.

Mind u nwokem, d political alliance BTW hausas and yorubas cannot be broken by roadside squabbles, inugo?

Trying to instigate yorubas against the hausas (and vice-versa) can't work again. Y'all are d common 'side-chick'.
Na outside side-chick dey stay, not inside the couple's matrimonial home.

Try another line bikonu
cool

Don't shift goal post, You guys are always on Igbo matter about disrespecting their hosts in Yoruba land, calling Igbos trouble makers, invaders in Yoruba land and for that reason you guys justify all the attacks on Igbos from Yorubas, that is why I asked the question...

Does anything you have said here change the fact that Yorubas were challenged and fought in their own land by Hausas who refused to obey a Yoruba governor and Yoruba/Amotekun leaders and there is no noise from the Yorubas that they are been disrespected by the Hausas in their own land? Now Imagine if it was Igbos that made the statement below, we both know the frenzy that would have started happening from the Yorubas

“Government asked them to relocate to another place provided for them but were adamant and insisted they won’t leave the place. They said nobody on earth can make them vacate the place, you can see the problem in our hands.

and that is why I continued further:

If by tomorrow I do not see at least 5 threads on Nairaland and uncountable threads on twitter addressing the Hausas against this disrespect on the Yorubas then I can conclude that to the Yorubas it is either one of these or all of these:

1. The crime committed is not the problem but the tribe involved.

2. The Yorubas that are been killed by the Hausas/Fulanis are less important than the Yoruba Political leaders that the Igbos are not in support of.

3. That the Ego of Yoruba leaders is more important than the lives of Yorubas been killed by the Hausas/Fulanis.

4. That the word DISRESPECT is subject to the tribe involved.

If you think I am lying, I challenge you to show me 1 article or newslink of Igbos attacking, killing, raping, destroying farmlands, burning houses, sacking villages and communities of Yorubas in Yoruba land and I will be here to show you more than 50 different articles and newslinks of Hausa/Fulani doing all these things I mentioned to the Yorubas in Yoruba land.

What exactly is DISRESPECT to the Yorubas?

PLEASE DON'T SHIFT THE GOAL POST AGAIN, ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST.....

2 Likes

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by YesDaddy1: 7:03am On May 12, 2023
Nwoke, u still don't gerrit, or do u?
In the last one year, how many times have u heard about any hausa-yoruba fight?

The fact that two ppl are fighting and one of them happen to be Hausa, does dt translate to 'hausas disrespect yorubas on their land'? You can see how low ur logic is.

So if a Benin man has a quarrel with an igboman in aba, which results to fighting, it means 'Benin ppl disrespect igbos' okwea? And if igboman and warriman fight for warri, e mean say 'igbos disrespect warri ppl' abi?

I don tell u for my last post, una don cast: that divisive/instigative line don cast. You guys are norrin but side-chicks who can only bark/scheme from afar but can't determine what goes on in d matrimonial home BTW couples.

Now bite that!
cool

Brendaniel:

Don't shift goal post, You guys are always on Igbo matter about disrespecting their hosts in Yoruba land, calling Igbos trouble makers, invaders in Yoruba land and for that reason you guys justify all the attacks on Igbos from Yorubas, that is why I asked the question...

4 Likes

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by tamdun: 7:07am On May 12, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

I wonder if this Ibo O.P thinks he is wise or just plain stupid

Why the ethnic coloration when the killed person is unidentified?!

In his Ibo mind now he can incite conflict between Yoruba and Hausa using stupid headlines

This is why they always bare the brunt when their neighbors have misunderstanding

Traders and security agency Amotekun fought, one unidentified person died 2 injured, Police already made everywhere peaceful

Idiot from Anambra hiding on Nairaland claimed Hausa killed Yoruba

U get the message,the op is a fool
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 7:07am On May 12, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Nwoke, u still don't gerrit, or do u?
In the last one year, how many times have u heard about any hausa-yoruba fight?

The fact that two ppl are fighting and one of them has to be Hausa, does dt translate to 'hausas disrespect yorubas on their land'? You can see how low ur logic is.

So if a Benin man has a quarrel with an igboman in aba, which results to fighting, it means 'Benin ppl disrespect igbos' okwea? And if igboman and warriman fight for warrior, e mean say 'igbos disrespect warrior ppl' abi?

I don't tell u for my last post, una don't cast: that divisive/instigative line don't cast. You guys are norrin but side-chicks who can only bark/scheme from afar but can't determine what goes on in d matrimonial home BTW couples.

Now bite that!
cool

Thank you for the question you asked, at the bolded, in the last 30 years, how many times have Igbos and Yorubas fought?

4 Likes

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by YesDaddy1: 7:11am On May 12, 2023
Good you just dey talk now.
In d ast one year, has no igboman fought yorubaman in southwest? So bcus of d few times that has taken place shd d hausas now be chanting 'igbos disrespect yorubas in Lagos'?

You see say u don allow ur mischievousness and emotion take better of you now?

Be calming down nwokem, don't just be throwing words upandan just to suit ur divisive/instigative narratives!
cool

Brendaniel:

Thank you for the question you asked, at the bolded, in the last 30 years, how many times have Igbos and Yorubas fought?

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 7:13am On May 12, 2023
tamdun:

U get the message,the op is a fool

If you call the OP a fool, please answer this....

[/quote]

Is the OP the problem here or is the Identity of the person more important than the fact that a human being died because Yorubas and Hausas are fighting?

Does anything you have said here change the fact that Yorubas were challenged and fought in their own land by Hausas who refused to obey a Yoruba governor and Yoruba/Amotekun leaders and there is no noise from the Yorubas that they are been disrespected by the Hausas in their own land, no uproar, please read the statement below...

“Government asked them to relocate to another place provided for them but were adamant and insisted they won’t leave the place. They said nobody on earth can make them vacate the place, you can see the problem in our hands.

If by tomorrow I do not see at least 5 threads on Nairaland and uncountable threads on twitter addressing the Hausas against this disrespect on the Yorubas then I can conclude that to the Yorubas it is either one of these or all of these:

2. The Yorubas that are been killed by the Hausas/Fulanis are less important than the Yoruba Political leaders that the Igbos are not in support of.

3. That the Ego of Yoruba leaders is more important than the lives of Yorubas been killed by the Hausas/Fulanis.

If you think I am lying, I challenge you to show me 1 article or newslink of Igbos attacking, killing, raping, destroying farmlands, burning houses, sacking villages and communities of Yorubas in Yoruba land and I will be here to show you more than 50 different articles and newslinks of Hausa/Fulani doing all these things I mentioned to the Yorubas in Yoruba land.

What exactly is the word DISRESPECT to you guys?

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 7:19am On May 12, 2023
OneTemplate:

Precisely my take too. A simple matter sophisticated folks can only have one take on elicit garbage responses from Nigerians simply because primoridial hate and sentiment guides the thinking of the average Nigerian rather than logical and commonsense analysis of event and critical thinking.

From OP deliberately lying a Yoruba died when sole fatality is "unidentified" to other asinine comments, all I see is proof regional autonomy and restructuring cannot come a second too soon.

Nigerians are too hatefully imbecilic and childishly irresponsible for any intelligent adult not to see they must be seperated for their own good and in order for those joined by similar socio-economic values and culture to gain the freedom to make progress unimpeded.

What happens below is the norm worldwide citizens would discuss only one way. Yet it has to become aberrant and wierd, with many dysfunctional views and conclusions, in Nigeria.

Disgusting and troubling responses but some of us are not surprised because Nigerians are now like animals who are historical enemies, like Snakes and Mongoose, being forced to live and coexist in the same space whereas sensible leaders will know ii is best to free Nigerians so everyone find what works best for them in their own space .

Nowhere in the world government does not relocate people legally for one reason or the other with enforcement coming eventually against those who will not leave.

Get to Nigeria and something as simple as that will attract 2 thousand asinine responses where the central issue is forgotten to be replaced by primordial bigoted, tribalistic and hateful sentiments.

Oga the problem here to me as an Igbo man is not just about the relocation or just the fight, but the fact that Yorubas dish out double standard justice when Igbos are involved in something on their land compared to the Hausas/Fulanis, I would have just read the news and wished those affected wellness that everything be settled peacefully but I have to address the hypocrisy first....

4 Likes

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 7:22am On May 12, 2023
The report said nothing about the identity of the dead. How did this foolish op know he was Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 7:24am On May 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga the problem here to me as an Igbo man is not just about the relocation or just the fight, but the fact that Yorubas dish out double standard justice when Igbos are involved in something on their land compared to the Hausas/Fulanis, I would have just read the news and wished those affected wellness that everything be settled peacefully but I have to address the hypocrisy first....
What hypocrisy?
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 7:25am On May 12, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Good you just dey talk now.
In d ast one year, has no igboman fought yorubaman in southwest? So bcus of d few times that has taken place shd d hausas now be chanting 'igbos disrespect yorubas in Lagos'?

You see say u don allow ur mischievousness and emotion take better of you now?

Be calming down nwokem, don't just be throwing words upandan just to suit ur divisive/instigative narratives!
cool

When someone called Lagos a no man's land, Igbos were attacked for that, what you said now is what I am telling you, Yorubas are the ones saying that Igbos are disrespectful, not the Hausas, Oga I'm not bothered about the Hausas here, I am bothered about the Yorubas because they are the ones attacking the Igbos in Yoruba land claiming disrespect.

Why can't you people do the same for the Hausas when they are doing far worse than what any Igbo man has ever done to you people....

5 Likes

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 7:25am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
What hypocrisy?

Thank You...

[/quote]

Is the OP the problem here or is the Identity of the person more important than the fact that a human being died because Yorubas and Hausas are fighting?

Does anything you have said here change the fact that Yorubas were challenged and fought in their own land by Hausas who refused to obey a Yoruba governor and Yoruba/Amotekun leaders and there is no noise from the Yorubas that they are been disrespected by the Hausas in their own land, no uproar, please read the statement below...

What exactly is DISRESPECT to you guys?
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by YesDaddy1: 7:31am On May 12, 2023
This na d reason e nor good to dey over talk, u don dey expose una flaws now.

When was d last time u hear hausas call d places they sojourn 'no Man's land' unlike d Igbo's biko?

U see say una like trouble.
If not for psychosis, how Will someone leave his ipob-infested village and travel to obodo Lagos/kano, and when e don get small change begin to call d land he sojourns 'no man's land'?

And same clown wants to teach us about 'disrespect'.
cool
Brendaniel:
When someone called Lagos a no man's land, Igbos were attacked for that, what you said now is what I am telling you, Yorubas are the ones saying that Igbos are disrespectful, not the Hausas, Oga I'm not bothered about the Hausas here, I am bothered about the Yorubas because they are the ones attacking the Igbos in Yoruba land claiming disrespect.

Why can't you people do the same for the Hausas when they are doing far worse than what any Igbo man has ever done to you people....
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 7:35am On May 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

Thank You...

What exactly is DISRESPECT to you guys?
If I understood your point, you meant there should be an uproar by now and that Yorubas should descend on hausas physically and virtually online.

2 Likes

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by BossLA: 7:42am On May 12, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

I wonder if this Ibo O.P thinks he is wise or just plain stupid

Why the ethnic coloration when the killed person is unidentified?!

In his Ibo mind now he can incite conflict between Yoruba and Hausa using stupid headlines

This is why they always bare the brunt when their neighbors have misunderstanding

Traders and security agency Amotekun fought, one unidentified person died 2 injured, Police already made everywhere peaceful

Idiot from Anambra hiding on Nairaland claimed Hausa killed Yoruba

How are u now different from the OP?
How did u know he is igbo from Anambra?
I'm from Edo and i support P.O. and could have written this.
Kettle calling pot black.

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 7:43am On May 12, 2023
YesDaddy1:

When was d last time u hear hausas calling d places they sojourn 'no Man's land' unlike d Igbo's biko?

If not for psychosis, how Will someone leave his ipob-infested village and travel to obodo Lagos/kano, and when e don get small change begin to call d land he sojourns 'no man's land'?

cool

Thank you for asking that question, Just imagine i your house

1. A man comes to your house and calls your house a no man's house

2. Another man comes to your house and did all of these below:

The clash, which reportedly claimed one person, started when Amotekun Corps went to Atikankan Ado Metropolis to enforce an order directing Housa traders to relocate to Agric Olope, a new location provided by the government.

It was gathered that some of the traders who were not ready to comply with the new order attacked Amotekun operatives but the attack was repelled leading to the death of a yet-to-be-identified person.

An eyewitness told The Nation the development enraged the Hausa traders and forced them to retaliate leaving the Amotekun operatives sustained varying degrees of injuries.

He said: “These people in Atikankan area have been constituting a serious nuisance and security threat to the state in the last few years with the kind of criminal activities happening on daily basis. This is a place where you go and see people hawking cannabis in broad daylight, used as criminal hideouts and selling and buying stolen items, among other illicit activities.
and now said this:

“Government asked them to relocate to another place provided for them but were adamant and insisted they won’t leave the place. They said nobody on earth can make them vacate the place

who has committed more offense to you?

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by TinubuShet(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2023
You see that Atikankan, the serious crime going on there is more than former Oshodi, they coordinated Owo Church attack from that spot
If you know u know

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by BossLA: 7:45am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
If I understood your point, you meant there should be an uproar by now and that Yorubas should descend on hausas physically and virtually online.
What he is saying is that, igbos have done less and the Yorubas nor let us hear word

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 7:48am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:

Yes and I am expecting even more than what you guys dish out to the Igbos, because the Igbos have never done 1/10 of what these guys are doing to you people.... If Igbos were punished for claims that were unverified why should the Hausa/Fulani not be punished for attacking, killing, raping, destroying farmlands, burning houses, sacking villages and communities of Yorubas in Yoruba land that are verified?

4 Likes

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by BossLA: 7:49am On May 12, 2023
YesDaddy1:

When was d last time u hear hausas call d places they sojourn 'no Man's land' unlike d Igbo's biko?

cool
U be fool aswear
No man land triggers u but killing ur people and disobeying ur govt is fine.
The hatred for an average igbo man is too much and i understand why.
U can only hate and envy who is bigger and more successful than u

4 Likes

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 8:02am On May 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

Yes and I am expecting even more than what you guys dish out to the Igbos, because the Igbos have never done 1/10 of what these guys are doing to you people.... If Igbos were punished for claims that were unverified why should the Hausa/Fulani not be punished for attacking, killing, raping, destroying farmlands, burning houses, sacking villages and communities of Yorubas in Yoruba land that are verified?
Hausas were mercilessly killed in Ile Ife, with their properties burnt. Fulanis were brutally massacred in iseyin, prompting Buhari to run down to Ibadan to confront Lam Adesina in 1999. In Igangan Fulanis' properties were burnt and their villages sacked. Hausas were killed and their properties burnt in shasha, Ibadan.

Are you expecting Yorubas to do same to ibos in the South West? The response the yorubas have been giving you is mild compared to what they have done to Fulanis and hausas in yorubaland. Show us where yorubas ever killed ibos in ethnic uprisings or burnt your properties. You are the hypocrite here. One day you will sit down and realize Yorubas are not hostile to you but have only dealt with you accordingly, in line with the way you have behaved.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 8:06am On May 12, 2023
BossLA:

What he is saying is that, igbos have done less and the Yorubas nor let us hear word
He's saying rubbish.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by fkelly(m): 8:10am On May 12, 2023
SwissMass:
Some igbos are still licking the wounds of unabated defeat of their lord and savior Peter girigory Obi

I read the write-up again I didn't see where Igbos where mentioned in the clash.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 8:11am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Hausas were mercilessly killed in Ile Ife, with their properties burnt. Fulanis were brutally massacred in iseyin, prompting Buhari to run down to Ibadan to confront Lam Adesina in 1999. In Igangan Fulanis' properties were burnt and their villages sacked. Hausas were killed and their properties burnt in shasha, Ibadan.

Are you expecting Yorubas to do same to ibos in the South West? The response the yorubas have been giving you is mild compared to what they have done to Fulanis and hausas in yorubaland. Show us where yorubas ever killed ibos in ethnic uprisings or burnt your properties. You are the hypocrite here. One day you will sit down and realize Yorubas are not hostile to you but have only dealt with you accordingly, in line with the way you have behaved.

And what happened to the Igbos in Lagos during election? and after 1999 the only person who did the remaining attacks on the Fulanis is on exile because some Yorubas still connived with the same Fulanis to make sure they take him out even killed a lot of his men...

If calling Lagos a no man's land can trigger you to attack in 2023 then attacks, killing, raping, destroying farmlands, burning houses, sacking villages and communities of Yorubas in Yoruba land does not trigger you to retaliate in the same 2023 then something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by YesDaddy1: 8:15am On May 12, 2023
Nwokem, u can't give what u don't have.
Nor be from igboman I go learn d meaning of respect.

Zukwanuike!
cool
Brendaniel:

Thank you for asking that question, Just imagine i your house

1. A man comes to your house and calls your house a no man's house

2. Another man comes to your house and did all of these below:

and now said this:

“Government asked them to relocate to another place provided for them but were adamant and insisted they won’t leave the place. They said nobody on earth can make them vacate the place

who has committed more offense to you?
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 8:17am On May 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

And what happened to the Igbos in Lagos during election? and after 1999 the only person who did the remaining attacks on the Fulanis is on exile because some Yorubas still connived with the same Fulanis to make sure they take him out even killed a lot of his men...

If calling Lagos a no man's land can trigger you to attack in 2023 then attacks, killing, raping, destroying farmlands, burning houses, sacking villages and communities of Yorubas in Yoruba land does not trigger you to retaliate in the same 2023 then something is wrong.

Were ibos killed and burnt alive like they did to hausas in shasha? Did yorubas kill ibos like they killed Fulanis in iseyin? So you see the atrocities committed by hausas and Fulanis have led to several attacks on them which has led to losses of fulani and hausa lives and destruction of their Properties.

The one on exile was Even aided and supported by Yorubas who helped him escape and remain uncaught by the fulani government. So you see that you have no point. Igboho as stupid as he is was not abandoned by his Yoruba people to the Fulani government unlike your leaders who abandoned Kanu to the Fulani government.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 8:18am On May 12, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Nwokem, u can't give what u don't have.
Nor be from igboman I go learn d meaning of respect.

Zukwanuike!
cool

That's why you won't learn if you have to select the tribe that will teach you...
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by BossLA: 8:20am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
He's saying rubbish.
Ofcos ur hateful heart wont agree
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 8:21am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Were ibos killed and burnt alive like they did to hausas in shasha? Did yorubas kill ibos like they killed Fulanis in iseyin? So you see the atrocities committed by hausas and Fulanis have led to several attacks on them which has led to losses of fulani and hausa lives and destruction of their Properties.

The one on exile was Even aided and supported by Yorubas who helped him escape and remain uncaught by the fulani government. So you see that you have no point. Igboho as stupid as he is was not abandoned by his Yoruba people to the Fulani government unlike your leaders who abandoned Kanu to the Fulani government.

I am asking why was Sunday Igboho stopped? Have Yorubas retaliated on the Fulani attacks since Sunday Igboho was stopped?
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by YesDaddy1: 8:24am On May 12, 2023
Nwokem, nor vex biko.
If I wan repair my moto, common sense demands that I meet a mechanic, not a Carpentar!

Now rest!
cool

Brendaniel:

That's why you won't learn if you have to select the tribe that will teach you...
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 8:30am On May 12, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Nwokem, nor vex biko.
If I wan repair my moto, common sense demands that I meet a mechanic, not a Carpentar!

Now rest!
cool

So in other words you will rather learn respect from Hausa/Fulani that are attacking, killing, raping, destroying farmlands, burning houses, sacking villages and communities of Yorubas in Yoruba land rather than the Igbo who you claim only said Lagos is no man's land.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Ritualists Caught With Human Parts (viewers Discretion) / This Is The Funniest Moniker I Have Seen On Nairaland. / Huge 100 Years Old Python Killed In Imo And Can Swallow A Man (photoS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.