Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti (3350 Views)

Ibadan Yoruba/Hausa Clash: Residents Boo Akeredolu, Makinde Over Late Reaction / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by YesDaddy1: 8:31am On May 12, 2023
Yen-yen-yen!
Nwokem, u don chop?
cool
BossLA:

U be fool aswear
No man land triggers u but killing ur people and disobeying ur govt is fine.
The hatred for an average igbo man is too much and i understand why.
U can only hate and envy who is bigger and more successful than u

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by YesDaddy1: 8:34am On May 12, 2023
Rest!
cool
Brendaniel:

So in other words you will rather learn respect from Hausa/Fulani that are attacking, killing, raping, destroying farmlands, burning houses, sacking villages and communities of Yorubas in Yoruba land rather than the Igbo who you claim only said Lagos is no man's land.......
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 8:36am On May 12, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Rest!
cool

Oga I have rested I am just waking up....

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 8:38am On May 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

I am asking why was Sunday Igboho stopped? Have Yorubas retaliated on the Fulani attacks since Sunday Igboho was stopped?
Even after Sunday igboho escaped, more than 5 Fulanis had been burnt alive in Igangan alone.
I'm telling you yorubas are treating you ibos with kid gloves. I know you are hurting because of what happened during the elections. If I were an iboman I would feel the same way but then I would also realize how many Yoruba youths supported and voted for Obi. So I wouldn't tar the whole Yoruba tribe with the same brush.

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by goodnessme1(f): 8:42am On May 12, 2023
Kapeter:
Make all the tribes go home then now abi na by force make dem stay our region ni? Nonsense
Why haven't your people in other regions return to your region.

You people are the most unaccommodating tribe in Nigeria but will always call yourselves accommodators.

Hypocrites.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 8:43am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Even after Sunday igboho escaped, more than 5 Fulanis had been burnt alive in Igangan alone.
I'm telling you yorubas are treating you ibos with kid gloves. I know you are hurting because of what happened during the elections. If I were an iboman I would feel the same way but then I would also realize how many Yoruba youths supported and voted for Obi. So I wouldn't tar the whole Yoruba tribe with the same brush.

Please I need the news links of your claim, My issue is not just the attacks alone but the double standard... please provide me the links...
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 8:59am On May 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

Please I need the news links of your claim, My issue is not just the attacks alone but the double standard... please provide me the links...

You are free to search online.
What double standard? Do you want yorubas to start killing ibos the way yorubas have been killing the northerners?
Do you want amotekun to start profiling ibos the way hausas trucks are stopped and searched for weapons? The problem with you and your likes is that you believe you are more important than others. I'm telling you so far yorubas have largely been good to ibos. What is it we don't do together even with all the insults you heap on Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by goodnessme1(f): 9:13am On May 12, 2023
tamdun:

U get the message,the op is a fool
I'm not like your mom.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by goodnessme1(f): 9:16am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The report said nothing about the identity of the dead. How did this foolish op know he was Yoruba?
Na your Mama be F.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by goodnessme1(f): 9:18am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
If I understood your point, you meant there should be an uproar by now and that Yorubas should descend on hausas physically and virtually online.
Yeah Just like they always do to Igbos they love to hate.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Kapeter(m): 9:27am On May 12, 2023
goodnessme1:
Why haven't your people in other regions return to your region.

You people are the most unaccommodating tribe in Nigeria but will always call yourselves accommodators.

Hypocrites.
Yes we are not accommodating. Make all of una go back home. At least nobody should be forcing to live with unaccommodating tribe. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 9:29am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
You are free to search online.

What double standard? Do you want yorubas to start killing ibos the way yorubas have been killing the northerners?
Do you want amotekun to start profiling ibos the way hausas trucks are stopped and searched for weapons? The problem with you and your likes is that you believe you are more important than others. I'm telling you so far yorubas have largely been good to ibos. What is it we don't do together even with all the insults you heap on Yorubas?

It is your claim, you have to prove it yourself, the double standard is the fact that Yoruba's accuse Igbos of disrespect and always causing trouble, on Nairaland alone an average if 10 threads are opened daily talking about Igbo's even from what you yourself have even written here about the Hausa/Fulanis, they have caused far more troubles in Yoruba land that have caused loss of lives and properties but I haven't seen the kind of efforts Yorubas put in the way they put in efforts to castigate the Igbos.

If it were Igbos who did this in Ekiti I am sure by this morning more than10 threads would have been opened talking about Igbos, how they are disrespectful and so on, there is no day on Nairaland that new threads are not opened about Igbos that if you are a foreigner who doesnt know Nigeria well, you will think Igbos are the ones killing other tribes all over Nigeria.

This issue has happened in Ekiti, I tell you it might not even make front page, just turn the tribe there to Igbo traders and watch how even twitter will go crazy with talks all over, that is the double standard I am talking about because that is what still leads to attack on the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by goodnessme1(f): 9:36am On May 12, 2023
Kapeter:
Yes we are not accommodating. Make all of una go back home. At least nobody should be forcing to live with unaccommodating tribe. Nonsense
Tell your foo!!lish people in other regions to return too.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 9:39am On May 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

It is your claim, you have to prove it yourself, the double standard is the fact that Yoruba's accuse Igbos of disrespect and always causing trouble, on Nairaland alone an average if 10 threads are opened daily talking about Igbo's even from what you yourself have even written here about the Hausa/Fulanis, they have caused far more troubles in Yoruba land that have caused loss of lives and properties but I haven't seen the kind of efforts Yorubas put in the way they put in efforts to castigate the Igbos.

If it were Igbos who did this in Ekiti I am sure by this morning more than10 threads would have been opened talking about Igbos, how they are disrespectful and so on, there is no day on Nairaland that new threads are not opened about Igbos that if you are a foreigner who doesnt know Nigeria well, you will think Igbos are the ones killing other tribes all over Nigeria.

This issue has happened in Ekiti, I tell you it might not even make front page, just turn the tribe there to Igbo traders and watch how even twitter will go crazy with talks all over, that is the double standard I am talking about because that is what still leads to attack on the Igbos.

So would you prefer if yorubas don't attack ibos online but kill them in real life and burn their Properties?
How many hausas do you see online insulting Yorubas? You people create like a thousand threads online daily across social media just to insult the Yorubas, so how can you expect them not to deal with you accordingly?

But the Fulanis and hausas attack physically, and that's why they're also killed and burnt in real life across yorubaland. The only thing saving them from bigger trouble and massacre at the hands of Yorubas is the federal government patronage.

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by goodnessme1(f): 9:39am On May 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

You are wasting your time with those hate filled people.

They are taught from kids to hate Igbos,so it doesn't matter what Hausafulani do to them.

Their life are already wired to hate Igbos.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 9:41am On May 12, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yeah Just like they always do to Igbos they love to hate.
They will continue to treat ibos the way they deserved to be treated. And treat hausas the way they also deserve to be treated.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 9:42am On May 12, 2023
goodnessme1:
You are wasting your time with those hate filled people.

They are taught from kids to hate Igbos,so it doesn't matter what Hausafulani do to them.

Their life are already wired to hate Igbos.
The yorubas can never train their kids to hate you, you are the ones who lost a war and has been embittered since then. Only bitter people sow seeds of bitterness in their children. wink

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by goodnessme1(f): 9:43am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
So would you prefer if yorubas don't attack ibos online but kill them in real life and burn their Properties?
How many hausas do you see online insulting Yorubas? You people create like a thousand threads online daily across social media just to insult the Yorubas, so how can you expect them not to deal with you accordingly?

But the Fulanis and hausas attack physically, and that's why they're also killed and burnt in real life across yorubaland. The only thing saving them from bigger trouble and massacre at the hands of Yorubas is the federal government patronage.
All this your lies of killing and burning of hausafulani is enough.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 9:44am On May 12, 2023
goodnessme1:

You are free to close your ears to them. Or you may search online. wink
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 9:48am On May 12, 2023
goodnessme1:

Let me help you a bit since you are lazy. grin
A
February 15, 2021
Sahara Reporters, New York
NEWS
Hausa residents at Mokola area of Ibadan, the largest
Hausa community in the state, were clustering over fear
of violence to the area.
At least 11 people were buried on
Sunday in the aftermath of Friday's
altercation between Hausa traders and
Yoruba at Shasa Market in Akinyele
Local Government Area, Oyo State.
Also, up to 5,000 Hausa traders, women and
children displaced by the violence were still
taking refuge at the residence of the Sarkin
Shasa, Alhaji Haruna Maiyasin, and the
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
(IITA), in Ibadan.

The Sarkin Sasa, who spoke with Daily Trust,
said 11 victims were prepared for burial in
his compound. A source in the Hausa
community said 20 killed persons were
buried at the Akinyele Graveyard in the state
capital.
The charred remains of 8 other people killed
during the crisis were still at the police
station in the Shasha area, as of yesterday
evening.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 9:49am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:

The number of attacks of Yoruba's retaliation back on Fulani attacks is like 1:30 and I can prove it to you with verified data, but the number of attacks on Igbos physically and Online from Yorubas is above the number of offenses of Igbos on Yorubas and I can prove it you with data to back it up.

So why is the scale of justice not balanced from the Yorubas to the Igbos and Hausa/Fulani's?
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 9:53am On May 12, 2023
goodnessme1:

Another one in 2018:

At least 12 Fulani herdsmen have been reportedly
killed while another 14 declared missing by the Fulani
community in Oyo State, after an attack by suspected
local farmers at Okere near Iseyin in Iseyin local
government area of the state.

The chairman of the Meyetti Allah Cattle Breeders
Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) Oyo state chapter,
Yaqub Bello who made this disclosure at Iseyin on
Tuesday, said the figure was arrived at following
reports from those who have come forward to report
about their missing wards and relatives to the
MACBAN Secretariat at Iseyin as at Tuesday morning.
"As we speak,12 persons had followed the Police to
the village to pick identified corpses. But, shortly
after, another 14 persons have come over to report
about their missing persons. In all now, 12 persons
dead and 14 are missing. We are awaiting the return
of the Police to give us situation report of these 14
persons from the Abu Gaga village.
He also hinted that a number of their cattle had been
killed, with tension at the Fulani Sabo base at Iseyin
was mounting, "but we have been able to appeal to
our members to take the incident as a will of Allah,
and that nobody should go on any reprisal attack.

I hate to really be posting such hateful stuff as this but just to let you ibos know that yorubas have been handling you gently in South West because to be honest your rantings are just words and online insults.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by goodnessme1(f): 9:53am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The yorubas can never train their kids to hate you, you are the ones who lost a war and has been embittered since then. Only bitter people sow seeds of bitterness in their children. wink
If you were not taught by your parents,then where did you learn to hate Igbos and where did other hate filled Yorubas get that from?

We know success births hatred and envy.
Igbos lost everything during the war but come back stronger which made children of hate to hate them so much.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 9:55am On May 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

The number of attacks of Yoruba's retaliation back on Fulani attacks is like 1:30 and I can prove it to you with verified data, but the number of attacks on Igbos physically and Online from Yorubas is above the number of offenses of Igbos on Yorubas and I can prove it you with data to back it up.

So why is the scale of justice not balanced from the Yorubas to the Igbos and Hausa/Fulani's?
The attacks of Yorubas on Fulanis are always calculated and bloody. You wouldn't wish that on ibos here. Know your lane and stay there. Like I told you the only thing saving the hausa Fulanis is the support they get from the federal government and army.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 9:58am On May 12, 2023
goodnessme1:
If you were not taught by your parents,then where did you learn to hate Igbos and where did other hate filled Yorubas get that from?

We know success births hatred and envy.
Igbos lost everything during the war but come back stronger which made children of hate to hate them so much.
If we hated you your body go tell you. grin Why would I hate you ibos when you Don't do us any harm. Except some northern elements, especially the Fulanis.

I can't hate ibos, you already hate yourselves enough when you kill one another in the name of ipob and unknown gunmen. What other hatred do you need?

And what's more? You need yorubas more than they need you hence your incessant migration to Yorubaland. This has made yorubas to believe you are beneath them because they think if your home was good you wouldn't be running to Yorubaland. They don't hate you they just want to keep you in line like they did during the gubernatorial election in Lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 10:05am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The attacks of Yorubas on Fulanis are always calculated and bloody. You wouldn't wish that on ibos here. Know your lane and stay there. Like I told you the only thing saving the hausa Fulanis is the support they get from the federal government and army.

Thank You, that is what I am telling you, it is clear that the Hausa/Fulanis are having upper hand in Yoruba land against the Yorubas and Yorubas are not shouting on the matter like the way they do about Igbos who are not killing the way Fulanis are killing Yorubas, the truth is if we are to count scores of Yorubas vs Hausa/Fulanis attacks on each other it will be like 50 to 1000 or more.

So the question is who is more of a problem to the Yorubas the Hausa/Fulanis or the Igbos?

Because the Hausa/Fulanis are clearly winning by a very wide margin....
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by PureFace1(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

Thank You, that is what I am telling you, it is clear that the Hausa/Fulanis are having upper hand in Yoruba land against the Yorubas and Yorubas are not shouting on the matter like the way they do about Igbos who are not killing the way Fulanis are killing Yorubas, the truth is if we are to count scores of Yorubas vs Hausa/Fulanis attacks on each other it will be like 50 to 1000 or more.

So the question is who is more of a problem to the Yorubas the Hausa/Fulanis or the Igbos?

You are both a problem that will be deal with accordingly

Focus on your region
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 10:34am On May 12, 2023
PureFace1:

You are both a problem that will be deal with accordingly

Focus on your region

You see that is the problem with some of you, your are like a man who is chasing rats in his house while his house is on fire, learn to fight your problems in order of priority....
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Obaaderemi2: 10:36am On May 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

You are confusing yorubas with ibos and Benue people that Fulanis use for practice and the governors will start crying like the Abia governor the other day.

Even if you could count the scores there's nothing like 50 to 1000. Not even 50 to 100. But they would have suffered more without government help. The Ibos are of no consequence to us. That's why we don't kill them like we kill the hausa Fulanis who go too far. We don't hate any tribe but Don't go too far. Abi you want yorubas to start killing ibos too? grin
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by PureFace1(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

You see that is the problem with some of you, your are like a man who is chasing rats in his house while his house is on fire, learn to fight your problems in order of priority....

What you guys don't know is Hausa/Fulani misbehaving in Yoruba Land doesn't excuse your own excesses in Yoruba Land.

Do you know how much Hausa people have lost whenever they misbehaved in Yoruba Land ?

Google about the retaliation of Yoruba in Ile ife and Lagos on Hausa community,

If you want to be like Hausa, Igbo people can also grow the ball to start attacking Yoruba in Yoruba Land, if you are ready to pay with lost of lives, money and businesses like Hausa people.

Hausa people excesses on Yoruba Land doesn't mean we will overlook your excesses and won't call you out on it.

Even in that community that Amotekun and Hausa Clashed, do you truly believe the media and know the numbers of casualties those Hausa people could have suffered ? but the media would covered it up so as not to cause great unrest. You guys are very naive.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 10:44am On May 12, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
You are confusing yorubas with ibos and Benue people that Fulanis use for practice and the governors will start crying like the Abia governor the other day.

Even if you could count the scores there's nothing like 50 to 1000. Not even 50 to 100. But they would have suffered more without government help. The Ibos are of no consequence to us. That's why we don't kill them like we kill the hausa Fulanis who go too far. We don't hate any tribe but Don't go too far. Abi you want yorubas to start killing ibos too? grin

Oga, the truth is Igbos don't cause problems Like Hausa/Fulanis all over Nigeria, but somehow you guys are trying to make people believe that Igbos are the problem of Nigeria and especially on the Yoruba people.

Oga this year alone more than 100 Yorubas have suffered attacks from Hausa/Fulanis in Yoruba land, if you need links I will provide them for you here but can you provide links of at least 10 Hausa Fulani that have suffered the same in Yoruba land this year.
Re: One Killed As Amotekun, Hausa Clash In Ekiti by Brendaniel: 10:49am On May 12, 2023
PureFace1:

What you guys don't know is Hausa/Fulani misbehaving in Yoruba Land doesn't excuse your own excesses in Yoruba Land.

Do you know what Hausa people have lost whenever they misbehave in Yoruba Land ?

Google about the retaliation of Yoruba in Ile ife and Lagos on Hausa community,

If you want to be like Hausa, Igbo people can also grow the ball to start attacking Yoruba in Yoruba Land, if you are ready to pay with lose of lives, money and businesses like Hausa people.

Hausa people excesses on Yoruba Land doesn't mean we will overlook your excesses and won't call you out on it.

Even in that community that Amotekun and Hausa Clashed, do you know the numbers of casualties those Hausa people could have suffered ? but the media would covered it up so as not to cause great unrest. You guys are very naive.

Oga this year alone more than 100 Yorubas have suffered attacks from Hausa/Fulanis in Yoruba land, if you need links I will provide them for you here but can you provide links of at least 10 Hausa Fulani that have suffered the same in Yoruba land this year.

And this same year Igbos have suffered more than 20 attacks from the Yorubas and I can prove that with links to at least 20 attacks by the Yorubas but can you provide even 1 link of Igbos attacking Yorubas this year in Yoruba land.

That is why I told you earlier on you guys are not fighting your problems in order of priority, prove me wrong by providing evidence against my claim....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hungry-man-sent-to-prison-for-stealing-n20-onion / Shocking!! RCCG Youth Pastor Sentenced To Death ! / Nigerian Woman Who Lured Men On Dating App In Dubai Dies While Escaping Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.