Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? (1423 Views)

Why Aren't Nigerians Interested In Russia? / Advice about moving To Nigeria / Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by Lisa290: 10:59am On May 12, 2023
I have been a member of this forum for sometime now and what I have observed was I have not seen any thread about life in China or steps to moving to China. China is a great country. Let's discuss

3 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by eepeepook: 12:07pm On May 12, 2023
The people doing so don't want others to learn. Nobody ā€” most surely Nigerians ā€” like competition.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by Kenn55: 1:35pm On May 12, 2023
Lisa290:
I have been a member of this forum for sometime now and what I have observed was I have not seen any thread about life in China or steps to moving to China. China is a great country. Let's discuss

Moving to China to live permanently and raise a family?
Apart from buying and selling, import and export, China offers nothing to an average Nigerian. The rich Chinese themselves are all over the western world, e get why.
I tell people, if you must leave Nigeria, go to a place that is worth it and have a second home away from home not a place where you can't even do Facebook like China. I like my freedom more than any other thing abeg.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by triple996(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2023
Who wan suffer?
Except NA drugs u wan do
Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by bebeto2014: 1:58pm On May 12, 2023
Kenn55:

Apart from buying and selling, import and export, China offers nothing to an average Nigerian. The rich Chinese themselves are all over the western world, e get why.
I tell people, if you must leave Nigeria, go to a place that is worth it and have a second home away from home not a place where you can't even do Facebook like China. I like my freedom more than any other thing abeg.
china his red flag
Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by JeffreyJunior: 5:36pm On May 12, 2023
Please don't because of the hardship in Naija, relocate to China hoping to earn a living.

There's a reason China is for the Chinese only.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by Goodman247: 8:05pm On May 12, 2023
Yeyw dey smell, na every country you go travel to, you for kukuma talk somalia
Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by Lisa290: 9:45pm On May 12, 2023
Kenn55:

All you said are total lies

3 Likes

Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by Kenox: 12:35pm On May 26, 2023
Lisa290:

All you said are total lies

Iā€™m interested in china. Do you live there?
Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by Waffarianman(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2023
China no be am, even my china boss left china for Nigeria to hustle
Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by internationalman(m): 1:55am On May 27, 2023
All of them would rather relocate to the US and UK that they love to hate than go to China and Russia they so much love.

Even Chinese see America and UK as el dorado and are in desperate quest to relocate for better education, opportunity and better live generally.

God Bless America
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless the Heartbeat
Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by Sweetvie: 7:51am On May 27, 2023
Lisa290:
There's thread abt china it's just not active anymore.
Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by God1000(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2023
internationalman:
All of them would rather relocate to the US and UK that they love to hate than go to China and Russia they so much love.

Even Chinese see America and UK as el dorado and are in desperate quest to relocate for better education, opportunity and better live generally.

God Bless America
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless the Heartbeat
Don't mind them, they claim to hate west but that's their preferred destination
Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by Kingsleychi123: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2023
Please I want too go and hustle in china, please Nigeria in china what's the update.
Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
Has anyone travelled to China recently? Please I have questions
Re: Why Aren't There Threads About Moving To China??? by optimusprime2(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
Guys, do your research well, if China matches you, then Japa!

(1) (Reply)

Can't Read & Write But Need A Nigeria Passport & Uk Visiting Visa. Pls Help! / General Q&a About Tuition Free Universities In Europe / Brasil-carnaval 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.