Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After (17890 Views)

Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers / Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police / Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by JOemmy(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2023
Bloodthirsty north always shedding the blood of innocent people and think they can progress and develop like other civilized regions. The blood they have shed will definitely always continue to cry for justice from their graves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Mpanyi: 6:14pm On May 13, 2023
richmond500:
All I am saying is that, you can't control how people behave towards tribe and religion.
Even Nairaland that ban people, yet their is tribalism.
I am only saying, we should know how to behave and talk so we don't fall victim to those mobs

In essence, you are blaming Deborah? So, as you are blaming her, what did she say or do wrong?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by GoodIsGod: 6:16pm On May 13, 2023
One of the reasons it is better to be a visiting Nigerian than a resident. The case has been swept under the carpet.

You killed a soul because you believe she insulted your "prophet".
How many insults have the same set of people thrown at Jesus that Christians just looked away?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by SAMBARRY: 6:24pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:
See the barga here !
I sure say he Don go nack head for ground several months after his sacrilegious act
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by iamrealdeji(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2023
phemmie06:
Why will I serve God that I will need to fight for
Those in the wrong direction with evidences wouldn't take the trip serious but those in the right direction with strong evidences would take the trip so serious,love it and do everything to protect it,respect it. I heard the Brazilians just mocked Prophet Jesus because almost every christian in the world deep down in their hearts doubt the teachings of christianity and see it all as fake and handiwork of some men who wrote it behind Prophet Jesus's back and he wasn't present to make corrections or kick against lies. So,christians either don't take it serious,stop going to church to give away to some gods of men,become atheists and non religious,go to church to dance heavily and meet opposite sex all for fun,dance to heavy beats or compete in wearing expensive outfits and the luckiest convert to Islam which is world's fastest growing religion cos many people can't be fooled. A religion they would dress properly and be separated totally from opposite sex while worshipping,take worship serious,wash and cleanse themselves 5 times daily,no beats,Quranic recitation is so beautiful and soothing,connect with God compulsorily 5 times daily asides some interlude connections,Even the fitness in Praying 5 times makes Arabs mostly in good shape. The farther the Mosque you go to to pray,the more your reward from Allah and trekking is far more rewarding from Allah than riding horse or vehicle. That alone is physical fitness,bending down and getting up while praying burns belly fat. The religious book,the Quran was written,memorized by many including Muhammad's wife Aisha while Muhammad was alive,and no single alteration on any single letter. Alteration of any single letter can lead anyone to hell. Comparing both,most people would choose the latter religion and respect it. That's why it's the world's fastest growing religion
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by SeriouslySense(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2023
what are you writing. Are you trying to convince yourself that it is right to murder.

Makes no sense, seems you are talking to yourself. You are trying to reason, why its okay to kill and it seems it makes a lot of sense to you. I am amazed how people deceive themselves.

I can see the process. Lets try and show how you make murder okay.

1) The evidence is true, so i must murder for it, it shows i take it seriously

2) Christians smoke and drinks, ohh, they are not serious, but i am serious, it shows i am better, yes murder is right

3) I bend my back more than anyone i must be right. , yes murder is right

4) Our followers are growing rapidly, so i must be right, yes murder is right

What do you call yourself, smiley smiley.

iamrealdeji:
Those in the wrong direction with evidences wouldn't take the trip serious but those in the right direction with strong evidences would take the trip so serious,love it and do everything to protect it,respect it. I heard the Brazilians just mocked Prophet Jesus because almost every christian in the world deep down in their hearts doubt the teachings of christianity and see it all as fake and handiwork of some men who wrote it behind Prophet Jesus's back and he wasn't present to make corrections or kick against lies. So,christians either don't take it serious,stop going to church to give away to some gods of men,become atheists and non religious,go to church to dance heavily and meet opposite sex all for fun,dance to heavy beats or compete in wearing expensive outfits and the luckiest convert to Islam which is world's fastest growing religion cos many people can't be fooled. A religion they would dress properly and be separated totally from opposite sex while worshipping,take worship serious,wash and cleanse themselves 5 times daily,no beats,Quranic recitation is so beautiful and soothing,connect with God compulsorily 5 times daily asides some interlude connections,Even the fitness in Praying 5 times makes Arabs mostly in good shape. The farther the Mosque you go to to pray,the more your reward from Allah and trekking is far more rewarding from Allah than riding horse or vehicle. That alone is physical fitness,bending down and getting up while praying burns belly fat. The religious book,the Quran was written,memorized by many including Muhammad's wife Aisha while Muhammad was alive,and no single alteration on any single letter. Alteration of any single letter can lead anyone to hell. Comparing both,most people would choose the latter religion and respect it. That's why it's the world's fastest growing religion

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by GoodIsGod: 6:43pm On May 13, 2023
richmond500:
How u twist my comment was surprising.

This is Nigeria, there are many people that will kill you at the slightest provocation, especially when it comes to religious or tribal affairs.
I am not justifying their actions but as long as they have no interest to change the way they reason, then it's better you save urself from their unruly behaviour.

If you are not a Muslim, no need criticizing the Mohammed. You won't win a medal for criticizing Islam, Christian, Fulani, Yoruba or Igbo. So it's safer for u to remain silent.

Hello,
She never criticized Mohamed or Islam. She only cautioned her mates on the Departmental WhatsApp platform when they were posting religious things instead of academics.
She said, "this platform is meant for class discussion and not all these irrelevant posts"
Then the religion of peace people termed Irrelevant to Rubbish. Just to prove their religion is a very peaceful one.

They said she called Islamic post rubbish therefore it is an Insult on their "prophet"

They wanted to stone a harlot and Jesus rescued her.
I am very sure if she was a Muslim and she had insulted Jesus what would have come out of Christians around her was "May God Forgive You"
That is Christlike!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Elolam87(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2023
This is terrible

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by phemmie06(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2023
You really tried, I don't know where to start from but let me tell you this for free and you can make your findings JESUS is not a prophet but LAMB OF GOD. I am sure I have added to your confusion. Permit me to ask you this, have you seen someone carrying gun, matchette etc to defend ogun the god of iron before it strikes?
Please, wake up

iamrealdeji:
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Elev82014: 7:33pm On May 13, 2023
I am sorry to say, "You would never get an answer because the same people that killed her are the same people that you're demanding an answer from." It's too bad that this is what the country has turned to!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Acidosis(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2023
Nigerians?? You mean Obidients??
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by AfonjaPriest: 8:03pm On May 13, 2023
What do you expect? In a country where it was known that Buhari is a Jihadist, Islamist, and Tribalist, yet two main tribes, encouraged by their aversion for commonsense, mustered all else that stank of electoral fraud to vote a dullard. Now we know which way the dividends of stupidity have spewed forth. As things stand, the tribal bigots of the two main tribes have vowed to continue their romance with idiocy. They shall get their full recompense for their evil ways, as almajiri out, agbero in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by YesDaddy1: 8:04pm On May 13, 2023
That's good.
The same 'Nigerians' obidients shd demand justice for the killers of this woman and her four kids in Anambra just bcus she's hausa.

Ndi-hypocrites dem. They are so good at seeing the speck in other ppls eyes whilst having logs in theirs.

The same 'Nigerians' are knocking their head on walls over a phantom 'lekki massacre' without any evidence, whilst pretending they didn't see the. bodies of Igbo yuuts dumped in akwuzu river.

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by BetterHeadline: 8:26pm On May 13, 2023
Moniya4Real:
You will never see, I repeat, you will never ever see or hear such in South-West. Unlike our Eastern brothers who chose to align themselves with the Jews, simply because they are predominantly Christians and who demolished mosques, likewise our Northern brothers who kill easily their fellow Nigerians and anyone accused of blasphemy, even if it happened in far away Europe . The YouTube’s, without beign tribalistic can and will never do such based on the fact that there is hardly any family unit that doesn’t have a mixture of both Christians and Muslims.

Yet the majority of skull miners are sw muslims, and the majority of their victims are sw Christians.
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by BetterHeadline: 8:32pm On May 13, 2023
iamrealdeji:

We are not even going to respond much to the jargons you wrote, but just want to mention that your religion is actually dying. Islam is the fastest dying religion. But, if lying to yourself that it is the fastest growing makes you feel better, well then continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by splendournoni: 8:45pm On May 13, 2023
Islam and this kind of killings is normal for them even the once you feel are educated....

Well don't expect anything from the political and people in power, have you heard any emir kick against it, what of governors, so they permit it in their foolish religion
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Olat4421: 8:58pm On May 13, 2023
We’re is dis one he should Ave being beheaded publicly

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by delishpot: 9:21pm On May 13, 2023
Every Muslim supports her death. Only a few believe that the sharia court should have been the one to murder her instead of a mob. But in all they agree that blasphemers should die.

Now Muslims tell me, you say other religions are false cos their gods can't fight for themselves but look at you, haven't you guys been violently defending your god? Educate me, what's the difference between your fight and others?
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Chibuezem(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2023
MasterJayJay:
To think their motto is 'religion of peace' makes it ridiculous. Why Islamabad?

What have they achieved from this? Nothing!! It makes more people to hate the Islamic religion

I rather live in cage with Lions than reside in the midst of a muslim dominated area, especially in Nigeria. It looks like their own form of 'baptism' is violence.

In WyclefJean voice

You Islamists are vampires
in the middle of the day
Suckin on human blood
Is that your appetite ?
You said it is religion of peace
but you are tearing people to pieces

Deborah Deborah......

Today marks one anniversary, a young Christian student named Deborah Samuel was stoned and set on fire as she died. The incident happened In Sokoto. Her crime? Nothing!! She was only expressing her opinion. She questioned why a whatsapp group meant for education has been turned to a religious group.
The Islamist mob that has a head accused her of blasphemy which attracted other blood thirsty vampires to kill her. Her father recalled that she was killed in the presence of over 100 security agents comprising Police, NSDSC and DSS operatives.
“As they were struggling with the security men, one of the mob hit her on the head with a huge iron rod and she fell to the ground.

“That was how they began to stone her, hit her with rods and sticks and she died. She was killed in the presence of all the security agents.

“After they killed her, the mob was jubilant that they killed her. The students and people from the villages were all shouting Allah Akbar, Allahu Akbar.

“They were all happy and jubilating. Different people began to say, ‘I am the one that killed her’, ‘I am the one that killed her’.

“After some twenty to thirty minutes, a lady in hijab, one of her schoolmates, began to shout, a kone ta, a kone ta, akone ta, meaning ‘set her body ablaze, set her body ablaze.’

“That was when they gathered tires, and one of the boys brought his machine from where they siphoned the fuel, which they poured on the tires and set her body ablaze.

There were hundreds of thousands of comments online that supported her death. Some were even crying and regretting why they missed the opportunity to partake in killing her.

One of Deborah Samuel last words was "what do you hope to achieve with this?'.

A year has passed and the suspects are all free. One of the suspects uploaded a video bragging how he set her on fire.

Just one of the atrocities committed against Christians.... AntiChristian won't see this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Chibuezem(m): 9:25pm On May 13, 2023
DMerciful:
Don't justify that babaric act by comments like this, it encourages those savages.

Deborah is from the North, she's an indigene! The fact that she's a Christian does not remove her indigenous status!
are you justifying her murder by the hands of religious vampires?
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by naijapikin2(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:
If Nigerian Christians want to be respected and taken serious..They should become extremist like Muslims..
Drop that Bible aside and act...

Don't tolerate rubbish,always be the first to strike ...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest ...
we cannot drop the bible aside. Even the bible tells us that the kingdom of God stuffers violence. It is in the scripture for us to fight these bastards with weapons.

Please read Luke 22:36

Shalom
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Aduke96: 9:40pm On May 13, 2023
adambest:
And so what? She deserves it
Remember, you aren't going to live forever too.
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Aduke96: 9:55pm On May 13, 2023
RealityBender:

Start by scrapping the New Testament. I feel like that part of the Bible was concocted to dumb down Christianity🙄

Go and scrap it!🤣
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Aduke96: 10:03pm On May 13, 2023
richmond500:
All I am saying is that, you can't control how people behave towards tribe and religion.
Even Nairaland that ban people, yet their is tribalism.
I am only saying, we should know how to behave and talk so we don't fall victim to those mobs

Shame on you coward!
Why should one be killed in that barbaric manner, yet you justify it indirectly.
Thank God say man no be God.

Deborah has said nothing weird......I guess she was asked out and she turned it down, it's just so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by olivia40(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:
If Nigerian Christians want to be respected and taken serious..They should become extremist like Muslims..
Drop that Bible aside and act...

Don't tolerate rubbish,always be the first to strike ...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest ...

Truly if I am a muslim or islamist I will be ashamed and question my religion for not being tolerant to another person view. So support killing of another faith shouting a god that love seeing other people dies.
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by olivia40(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2023
Olat4421:
We’re is dis one he should Ave being beheaded publicly

Even the sultan will defend this bastard with all his evil might.

I wish we could use the Israeli approach in handling islamist terrorist and sympathizers.
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by olivia40(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2023
iamrealdeji:

Is it that you feel your blood thirsty religion is okay for Miss Deborah to be killed by your terrorist mood good worshippers? She has no right to fear hearing? After her killing, where did he blasphemed against your useless allah? Till date there was no prove. So stop praising your religion. Why not enter Isreal and shout if you willl not be snipe out by a civilian. Why not go to sudan and take up arms like your diluded Boko brethren and islamist killer herdsmen. Don't worry, you kidnapped by them surely in your miserable north
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Majesty08: 10:22pm On May 13, 2023
Deborah deserved to die tbh with you guys.
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by rollandben(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2023
Demand from which Country?
You mean they are still demanding justice from Nonsense and partial Country like Nigeria. Bad country
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Moniya4Real(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2023
What did you score in English when you wrote WAEC?, if at all you went to school cos, it doesn’t appear to be so.
The reason being that you deviated and strayed off the topic of discussion. Why don’t you try to keep on track .

BetterHeadline:

Yet the majority of skull miners are sw muslims, and the majority of their victims are sw Christians.
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by sheriffindy(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2023
Your rubbish assertions is a masterpiece of it's kind.

Just SHUT UP!!!
richmond500:
How u twist my comment was surprising.

This is Nigeria, there are many people that will kill you at the slightest provocation, especially when it comes to religious or tribal affairs.
I am not justifying their actions but as long as they have no interest to change the way they reason, then it's better you save urself from their unruly behaviour.

If you are not a Muslim, no need criticizing the Mohammed. You won't win a medal for criticizing Islam, Christian, Fulani, Yoruba or Igbo. So it's safer for u to remain silent.
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by sheriffindy(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2023
You have hisbah police confiscating drinks in the north but na una shayo pass.
Patrioticman007:

What of justice for Maryam & her 4 children that were murdered by Igbo Christian terrorist called Ipob. Her life matters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors Are Importing Illegal Arms With Private-Jets / Made-In-Nigeria Women: Melaye Blasts Oshiomhole (Video) / Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.