Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate (40219 Views)

A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) / Enugu Govt. Awards Contract For Workers’ Housing Estate Road Project / Build your dream Home at Flourish Residence Housing estate with installment plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by omooba969(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2023
Lol πŸ˜‚ another level.
Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by JevenDoe: 12:39pm On May 13, 2023
Lol no beta News dey ever come out of that Taraba...

And they're always cursed with leader...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by renderme: 12:39pm On May 13, 2023
The same PDP governor that bought cars for himself and all his aides last week in Taraba. A few weeks to handing over. And they will still vote PDP.

When will Taraba state get sense? They want to keep voting backward PDP governors like the SE has done in 20years, nothing to show.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by Allisgud: 12:39pm On May 13, 2023
Northern govnors the biggest thief's nigeria have,u hardly heard of commissioning of projects in the North's,them they chop everything

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by Teeroyzimma: 12:39pm On May 13, 2023
inoki247:
Lol no beta News dey ever come out of that Taraba...

And they're always cursed with leader...
police arresting kidnappers is the only good news for that comes out of that state

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by Chetas81(m): 12:40pm On May 13, 2023
Bad citizen CANnot make the good nation

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by Menclothing: 12:41pm On May 13, 2023
If he no commission the next won’t touch it plenty wasted funds in this country

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by NaijaElba(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2023
Mercisharelove:
They will always have something to say.

Go ask him why he did that,

This explains why the country is retrogressing in quantum mechanics.

People forget we would all be remembered for what we did while alive "

The totally forgot "

Would you have said this if it were APC governor?
Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by Newyorkitis(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2023
Highly disappointing!
Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by Dittodat: 12:47pm On May 13, 2023
Danisaint112:
I think we should set a law that state; "If any Governor or president doesn't fulfill their campaign promise should spend a lengthy time in jail (7 years minimum)."

Can we do it? No and never and that's because Nigeria is a banana republic. The only person that I'm sure of that can achieve close to this is Peter Obi. He did it in anambra state, the very reason he was impeached multiple times.

If only the judiciary will allow God to use them, trust me under Peter obi government corruption reduced to the minimum.

During the cash scarcity a northern politician Buba Galadima revealed that he knows a governor that stashed 22 billion in his house. No one called him for questioning and nothing at all happened.

Till the day we decide to choose leaders based on merit, competency and a good character only then will we experience good leadership.

For the supporters of evil on this platform that are very good in opposing light/good don't even bother quoting me because I won't reply. 😏
Pls stop smoking crack. Drugs are bad for your mental and physical health. Obi? Stop clowning 🀑.
Obi was a complete failure as a Governor.
Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by sonature1: 12:47pm On May 13, 2023
Why are you wasting lands?

Why not build blocks of multistorey apartments?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by Bigii(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2023
Ever8090:
I pity people who take Nigerian politicians serious...this one still pass Ortom of Benue state

Ortom is a complete local wicked man. Normally TIVs have no business with structural development. All the Govs had in Benue so far are Tivs. They hate development down to their family house. Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by Bluntemperor: 12:58pm On May 13, 2023
Praxis758:
He did that knowing fully well that his successor will not touch the project and ours is an abysmal society where you need a high level of insanity to be functional.

Very Shameful!
This outgoing Govnr should be made to return and recoup all the money he claimed in the Budgets!
He is playing on the Masses-intelligence!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by Mjshexy(f): 1:03pm On May 13, 2023
The 2 billion he set aside for cars for himself and deputy and their wives would have completed these houses long time ago. How can you be on a 500 housing units since 2017, like seriously are these politicians OK at all

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by meditator(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2023
Danisaint112:
I think we should set a law that state; "If any Governor or president doesn't fulfill their campaign promise should spend a lengthy time in jail (7 years minimum depending on the promise fulfilled)."

Can we do it? No and never and that's because Nigeria is a banana republic.

The only person that I'm sure of that can achieve close to this is Peter Obi. He did it (fought corruption tirelessly) in Anambra state, the very reason he was impeached multiple times.

If only the judiciary will allow God to use them, trust me under Peter obi government corruption will reduced to the minimum.

During the cash scarcity period, a northern politician Buba Galadima revealed that he knows a governor that stashed 22 billion of the old notes in his house. No one called him for questioning and nothing at all happened.

Till the day we decide to choose leaders based on merit, competency and a good character only then will we experience good leadership.

For the supporters of evil on this platform that are very good in opposing light/good don't even bother quoting me because I won't reply. 😏
Peter Obi would have been in prison long ago
Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by BrotherFolake: 1:06pm On May 13, 2023
😎

This is the type of people that want to continue ruling Nigeria.

Nigeria has become the poverty capital of Africa since born to rule politicians from the North took presidency as their birth right

Buhari will be the last president from the North that will ever smell Aso rock again.

Buhari regime is over, the North will never rule Nigeria again. Take it to the Bank
Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by 0fodirinwa: 1:12pm On May 13, 2023
Looks well planned
Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by blacknp(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2023
Danisaint112:
I think we should set a law that state; "If any Governor or president doesn't fulfill their campaign promise should spend a lengthy time in jail (7 years minimum depending on the promise fulfilled)."

The only person that I'm sure of that can achieve close to this is Peter Obi. He did it (fought corruption tirelessly) in Anambra state, the very reason he was impeached multiple times.

If only the judiciary will allow God to use them, trust me under Peter obi government corruption will reduced to the minimum.

During the cash scarcity period, a northern politician Buba Galadima revealed that he knows a governor that stashed 22 billion of the old notes in his house. No one called him for questioning and nothing at all happened.

One man would save Nigeria in a multi party system, in a 3 tier Local Government, States & Federal system of government?

Some of you Obidients, are just obliviously oblivious.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by 3seriez(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2023
Darius Dickson Disaster Ishaku. Some of these governors should be councillors instead. Taraba has had a good share of bad governance for a long time. So unfortunate. I'm not sure the indigenes are even ready for good governance.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by Martinsmine(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2023
Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by NwokoloOwa: 1:42pm On May 13, 2023
One of the most useless Governors in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by Walex124(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2023
obembet:

The best he can do now is to decamp to LP and join Obidient movement. Obidient will defend him and tell us why the building need to be commission like that grin
πŸ˜€
Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by ALISMILE(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2023
Danisaint112:

The same Peter obi who failed woefully as governor

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by muykem: 1:51pm On May 13, 2023
One part is already completed.
Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by Greattha: 1:51pm On May 13, 2023
grin the many supporters of evil never stop...they'll quote you all the same...evil never rests

Your suggestion would strike fear in them...except that corruption always fights back.

Danisaint112:

Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by rolams(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2023
Wonder shall never finish!
Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by goslowgoslow(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2023
Danisaint112:

Tell me anywhere in the world where you have such a law and how possible it will be even in counties that are not banana republic.
Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by money121(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2023
Seen
Re: Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate by dododawa1: 2:34pm On May 13, 2023
Set awon IKEPZU of Abia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home / Hundreds Of Houses In Ikorodu Demolished As Residents Watch Helplessly / Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.