Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership (17315 Views)

Reps speakership: 195 members-elect adopt Bago - Vanguard / Reps’ Speakership: Emeka Nwajiuba’s Emergence Upsets Gbajabiamila’s Ride / Reps’ Speakership: Why Dogara, Gbajabiamila May Not Get Members Backing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by chiefmc: 4:09pm On May 13, 2023
Nice
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by benjaminlawson(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2023
Waste you are least qualified for this position because of bigotry posture which you always exhibit as standing in speaker, like the way you handled the diaspora petition and many other like that.
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by highchief1: 4:11pm On May 13, 2023
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by onuman: 4:12pm On May 13, 2023
Is north not struggling for leadership of the next NASS purposely to make room for impeachment of any president that may emerge from the south to take over from PMB, or is it just to avert any possibility for political restructuring of Nigeria?
Nigeria's present lopsided political structure was created by northern military dictators.
Both Bola Tinubu and Peter Obi had been lobying for political restructuring of Nigeria democratically.
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by fubsy: 4:13pm On May 13, 2023
Governance under this incoming government (if it remains that way) is going to be something else. Imagine people scampering for leadership positions both at the executive and national assembly levels. People with so many unanswered questions. Oh Nigeria!!
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by DMerciful(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2023
The chicken has come home to roost!

Obi will reclaim his mandate though
Kyase:
Yes

I Stan with idris.

NC is not a joke to this people

Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by DMerciful(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2023
The end goal is to pick a senate president that would be loyal to Tinubu if a rerun is ordered.

However, it wont come to that as results on IREV, inspite of manipulations, still place Obi as winner.

The reason APC is pushing Lamidi Apapa is because they know Obi's case is watertight.
The North wants senate president because they see at a minimum, a rerun coming
LegendHero:
Kudos to Wase for declaring his interest and using the code word “Emi Lokan”.

However just like in the holy book, faith without work is useless. Before Jagaban can boldly say “Emi Lokan”, it was because of his almost 30 years of hardwork, building people up, expanding his network, singlehandedly supporting president, nominating VPs, his boys dominating the speakership and NA and etc.

Personally, I think APC is unfair to other contestants by openly saying Akpabio and Tajudeen is their consensus candidate, I would rather all of them fight it out and test their strength. I understand APC are being careful too because of their simple majority which might lead to other party taking over the house if they had contested against each other without reaching consensus.

The coming NASS election will be the most non-partisanship in out history because from what I’ve seen, it seems even PDP/LP/NNPP have their factions and they are supporting different candidates. Let’s see how it goes.

Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by honeyB2018: 4:20pm On May 13, 2023
Laple0541:
When the president elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu first used the word "enilokan", many lowlife individuals including Bitter Obi were everywhere crying why should he used such word. Unknown to them it's an acclamation of something great to oneself. I say to myself, Emini ire kan.

You are the second person on this post, that has refered to Peter Obi, when he's not in anywhere connected to this post.
My question is this, why are you people, Tinubu and APC supporters, hallucinating about the person and personalty of Peter Obi?
The post is all about APC and APC, from whence cometh the issue of Peter Obi?

2 Likes

Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Anybody fit declare anything wey dem want like Asiwaju , but because sey person declare something nor mean sey e go happen cos grace dey different .

Like one person wey talk sey him nor go ever comot for APGA but he don defect two more times ,when such person declare sey “he must” do something,just go sleep cos failure dey such person body .
Okpo.. Ur current APC national chairman, na from wch party again... Una mumu eeh
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by garfield1: 4:49pm On May 13, 2023
DMerciful:
The end goal is to pick a senate president that would be loyal to Tinubu if a rerun is ordered.

However, it wont come to that as results on IREV, inspite of manipulations, still place Obi as winner.

The reason APC is pushing Lamidi Apapa is because they know Obi's case is watertight.
The North wants senate president because they see at a minimum, a rerun coming

Stop making careless comments and post the irev results
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by DMerciful(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2023
We will tender it at the tribunal. No need releasing your weapon before the war starts
garfield1:

Stop making careless comments and post the irev results
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2023
He didn't remember to include "Egbe Ki ni yi wa".
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by HydraFeeds(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Okpo.. Ur current APC national chairman, na from wch party again... Una mumu eeh
don’t be a fool . A sensible person should not bank on the word of a known liar .
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
don’t be a fool . A sensible person should not bank on the word of a known liar .
As sensible as u are, u still banked on the words of Tinubu and Buhari and Buhari did all he promised.. Idiot
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by Thomasankara(m): 5:11pm On May 13, 2023
grin grin grin[/color] politicians wey suppose represent the masses don turn comedian[color=#770077]
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by HydraFeeds(m): 5:25pm On May 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

As sensible as u are, u still banked on the words of Tinubu and Buhari and Buhari did all he promised.. Idiot
sorry Tinubu is known for standing by his words .

He has honour and respect ,he built a party from scratch instead of looking for easy way out by jumping from one dick to another like olosho wey nor Dey shame .

Are you the emperor of dumbass ?
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by Hpesoj: 5:36pm On May 13, 2023
Throwback:
Very valid claim.

In a homogenous society, he is by right the next in line to become party leader in the house, and by extension, the Speaker if his party is in the majority.

But I still think it should be zoned to the NorthWest and Kaduna especially.

Homogeneous society? I guess you mean heterogeneous.
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by juman(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2023
Yeah.
He is right.
Awalokan. It is our turn. Its north central turn.
Its the turn of the deputy speaker to be the speaker.
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
sorry Tinubu is known for standing by his words .

He has honour and respect ,he built a party from scratch instead of looking for easy way out by jumping from one dick to another like olosho wey nor Dey shame .

Are you the emperor of dumbass ?
Mumu.. So evry campaign promise Tinubu and his Buhari promised during 205 campaign, tell me 1 they fulfilled??.. 1 naira to 1 dollar.., subsidy as a scam, insecurity, creation of jobs..
Wise fuul
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by juman(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2023
All the six regions, only the north central is exempted, forgotten, neglected, abandoned and ignored.
Why?
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by HydraFeeds(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Mumu.. So evry campaign promise Tinubu and his Buhari promised during 205 campaign, tell me 1 they fulfilled??.. 1 naira to 1 dollar.., subsidy as a scam, insecurity, creation of jobs..
Wise fuul
Tinubu nor be Buhari ,Jagaban track records surpassed that of Okwute by far ,you can be a dumb ass ,e nor concern me .
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by Illegal1(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Anybody fit declare anything wey dem want like Asiwaju , but because sey person declare something nor mean sey e go happen cos grace dey different .

Like one person wey talk sey him nor go ever comot for APGA but he don defect two more times ,when such person declare sey “he must” do something,just go sleep cos failure dey such person body .

omoh......i too lyk dis ur post,u no call any body name ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Tinubu nor be Buhari ,Jagaban track records surpassed that of Okwute by far ,you can be a dumb ass ,e nor concern me .
Always drifting away form subject matter, who foist this incapable maluu on us??.. Who agreed to a merger that brought about this failure??
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by Nyanabo(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2023
Yes I agree with you. Iwo lokan...
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by fof1: 6:42pm On May 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Shut ur Traps and Stock ur Biases and IGNORANCE in d Portmanteau, Pls
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by Beolly(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Always drifting away form subject matter, who foist this incapable maluu on us??.. Who agreed to a merger that brought about this failure??
You lot have refused to move on from 2015. Even Jonathan who lost have moved on.
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by HydraFeeds(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2023
fof1:

Shut ur Traps and Stock ur Biases and IGNORANCE in d Portmanteau, Pls
cry 😭

Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by HydraFeeds(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Always drifting away from subject matter, who foist this incapable maluu on us??.. Who agreed to a merger that brought about this failure??
sorry about that ,wait for Tinubu’s presidency. Thank you .
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:28pm On May 13, 2023
Beolly:

You lot have refused to move on from 2015. Even Jonathan who lost have moved on.
The aftermath of 2015 is what we are facing today..
Face reality and stop Living in self denial
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
sorry about that ,wait for Tinubu’s presidency. Thank you .
APC supporters and daftness na 5 and 5.5
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by mach7(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2023
juman:
All the six regions, only the north central is exempted, forgotten, neglected, abandoned and ignored.
Why?
I think it was a bit of a difficult decision. NW wanted the Senate Presidency and the only way to pacify them was to allocate DSP and Speaker to enable SS take the Senate Presidency and foster religious balancing. The remaining slot of Deputy Speaker was between SE and NC. SE clinched it so as to foster sense of inclusiveness.

NC will get SGF...and it seem to be Lalong or Akume. NC also has the Party Chairmanship.

It tough to explain, but that's the reality on ground.
Re: ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership by Rivernigerboy: 8:54pm On May 13, 2023
Emiloka or what?... That the game APC came with, I hope it dose not consume them. I cry for next government of this corn3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Die While Celebrating Jang’s Release / Residents Embark On A Peaceful Protest Over Badagry Expressway Bad Roads - Photo / Oby Ezekwesili Faults Economy For Beggarly Attitude Of Gatemen, Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.