Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police (31009 Views)

Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center / Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun / Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by johnaruson(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2023
That's how Ruwanda was lying till everything turned upside down.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by Rexnegro(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Show us a photo of them in the correctional center
That's not enough bro because it can be arranged, from hidden COVID 19 palliative to endsars protest to this recent election adabradabra I don't believe anything Nigeria govt again ... I have threw away the truth I have for Nigeria govt and politicians into the red sea . Just forget anything done right by Nigeria govt. It's a myst
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by NinjaMetahuman: 11:28am On May 14, 2023
sheriffindy:
Since 1 year...remanded in custody quietly and nothing again.

Sounds more like a vacation to me.

Stop sounding stupid while trying to make sense to yourself alone.

GoatMetahuman.
another brainless fhucktard.

What do you expect after that have been remanded in prison awaiting trial? Make a reality show out of it?

Why do we have so many brainless amoeba roaming nairaland ffs?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by Glister: 1:06pm On May 14, 2023
Dittodat:
k
Good.
When is the police going to arrest those that killed the northern family in the SE? Are their lives not meaningful? Many have been killed in the SE, but the killers are walking around freely. HYPOCRITES.

People will stand up for people..Now people are standing up to talk about Deborah and her assailants..to know their fate and all..
If u as lill to much cared for the northern family and what the police is doing to ensure the assailants are brought to book request from the police .write to them ,make a vidoe, tag then whatever..and ask,nobody will stop u..but don't come on people's platform and sprew hypocrisy talk yen yen yen talk.. Act!!
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by sheriffindy(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2023
Deranged nitwit...a clear nutcase who has gone offline upstairs.

Awaiting trial since one year without being charged to court over such a highly sensitive case/crime that involves murder...the prison na for vacation resort?

GoatMetahuman.
NinjaMetahuman:
another brainless fhucktard.

What do you expect after that have been remanded in prison awaiting trial? Make a reality show out of it?

Why do we have so many brainless amoeba roaming nairaland ffs?
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by NinjaMetahuman: 2:40pm On May 14, 2023
brainless nitwitt doesn't know how conversation started but jumped like a single cell brain amoeba.

This is why your father needs to be hanged by the ball for spreading his horrible retarded gene.

sheriffindy:
Deranged nitwit...a clear nutcase who has gone offline upstairs.

Awaiting trial since one year without being charged to court over such a highly sensitive case/crime that involves murder...the prison na for vacation resort?

GoatMetahuman.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by justmondris: 2:45pm On May 14, 2023
Should they be in correctional center or in prison?
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by sheriffindy(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2023
Because I didn't support the rubbish you typed in the beginning...no vex.

Oh..you even knew my father sef.

Well, I don't know your father and I'm sure you don't have a father which makes you a BASTARD.
NinjaMetahuman:
brainless nitwitt doesn't know how conversation started but jumped like a single cell brain amoeba.

This is why your father needs to be hanged by the ball for spreading his horrible retarded gene.

Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by Smartguyboy(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2023
Farid24224:

I deleted it just recently... It was a VN where she insult Prophet Muhammad SAW because her colleagues refused to stop posting religious post in a particular study group on WhatsApp.

No media outlet saw it only the northerners
Well done
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by Farid24224(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2023
Smartguyboy:

No media outlet saw it only the northerners
Well done

Bro it was on Twitter... You guys just don't want to look for it.. She was even given a chance to apologise and take back her words but she refused.. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by Smartguyboy(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2023
Farid24224:

Bro it was on Twitter... You guys just don't want to look for it.. She was even given a chance to apologise and take back her words but she refused.. 🤷🏾‍♂️
There’s no how such won’t trend but it’s ok
When you are in Rome you act like Roman.
Life is very easy
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by Farid24224(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2023
Smartguyboy:

There’s no how such won’t trend but it’s ok
When you are in Rome you act like Roman.
Life is very easy

Yeah that was what she did wrong... And those mobs have no right to kill her either..
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by Smartguyboy(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2023
Farid24224:

Yeah that was what she did wrong... And those mobs have no right to kill her either..
I thought you are in support for killing her as %99 of Muslim did rejoice of her killing
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by Farid24224(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2023
Smartguyboy:

I thought you are in support for killing her as %99 of Muslim did rejoice of her killing

Nooooo.. Am not in support of what they did to her and what she did either..

The Shari'a law should have been applied where she has a chance of defending herself.

Those that support her killing are just doing so out of emotions and anger, they have no right to do so... The Prophet was treated badly throughout history but didn't order their death.
Re: Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police by Franky9584(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2023
What are they still doing in the correctional center

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East / Trouble Brews In House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.