Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Whose Your Favourite Arsenal Player That Your Dying To Meet At The Moment - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Whose Your Favourite Arsenal Player That Your Dying To Meet At The Moment (1378 Views)

See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo / Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player / Whose Your Favourite Arsenal Player That Your Dying To Meet At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whose Your Favourite Arsenal Player That Your Dying To Meet At The Moment by lawyer(m): 1:44am On Sep 05, 2007
Who is your favourite arsenal player presently and if you don't see him in the line up, you would probably lose interest in the match at first? To me, VAN PERSIE is the man i look forward to any time he plays for arsenal. I agree he is not a prolific goal scorer like henry but when he scores, CNN has to show his goals as the play of the day! He has such amazing and bewildering dribbling skills and has the most dangerous left foot in the business. I can bet if there was a poll to select the 100 most amazing goals ever scored in the premiership, he would have at least 3.

Re: Whose Your Favourite Arsenal Player That Your Dying To Meet At The Moment by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
This is a wonderful throw back smiley

(1) (Reply)

Fantasy Football Based On The Nigerian Premier League - Volunteer Testers Needed / Rabiu Ibrahim Signs With Psv Pending Work Permit / Questions About Player Transfering From One Club To Another.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.