Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai (45078 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by WhereMyLoud: 12:44am On May 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

I actually don't know the other one

But I can bet my balls one is a moda fucking governor in kaduna state
Bro your balls dey e own jeje you dey call am enter matter wey no concern am..
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by Tzar(m): 5:39am On May 14, 2023
Tntsi:
Tolu: Oga Joy is coming.
Elrufai: I know. I am praying for it.

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by onuman: 6:14am On May 14, 2023
nlfpmod:
Photo of Tolu Ogunlesi and Governor Nasir El-Rufai. Give it a caption.

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1657433159703691264

A high achiever, Tolu Ogunlesi, explaining the importance of hard work to a renowned parasite, Nasir El-Rufai.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2023
Throwback:
El Rufai: Have you seen the mandate zombies are looking for?

Tolu: Oti ooo. How I wan see am when I no be zombie.
Who are the zombies? You're inadvertently referring to yourself
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by amnesty7: 9:27am On May 14, 2023
God1000:
I don't like this Kaduna state governor, his hypocrisy is too much
Who your love don help before?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by cvarinzechukwu: 2:07pm On May 14, 2023
FIRST OF ALL

WHO IS TOLU OGUNLESI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election / Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.