Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Kresta Laurel Chairman Otunba Gbenga Daniel Addresses Management During Retreat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kresta Laurel Chairman Otunba Gbenga Daniel Addresses Management During Retreat (484 Views)

Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / Dapo Abiodun Visits Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Others (Photos) / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Casts His Votes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kresta Laurel Chairman Otunba Gbenga Daniel Addresses Management During Retreat by bestofnollywood: 8:23pm On May 13, 2023
The Chairman of Kresta Laurel Limited, His Excellency, Otunba (Engr.) Gbenga Daniel, FNSE, FIoD, is pictured addressing the management staff of the engineering firm on Saturday, May 13, at the Conference Hotel, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.

Established in 1984, Kresta Laurel is a total engineering company with superior expertise in vertical and horizontal transportation systems.

The company operates as a 'top 3' player in the Nigerian elevators, escalators, and overhead travelling cranes business. With a staff of experienced and highly-skilled engineers, Kresta Laurel has become an industry leader with innovative solutions to even the most complex engineering projects.

Otunba (Engr.) Gbenga Daniel, in February, won the Ogun-East Senatorial seat, in Ogun State under the All Progressives Congress (APC), and will be seated in the 10th National Assembly.

https://applesbite.com/photo-story-kresta-laurel-chairman-otunba-gbenga-daniel-addresses-management-during-an-offsite-retreat/

Re: Kresta Laurel Chairman Otunba Gbenga Daniel Addresses Management During Retreat by MissLeslie(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2023
OGD my man.

1 Like

Re: Kresta Laurel Chairman Otunba Gbenga Daniel Addresses Management During Retreat by Mindlog: 9:27pm On May 13, 2023
I remember back in my secondary school days, when going home, I used to walk past his company's building along Ikorodu road, Maryland.....I was always wowed by the building. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kresta Laurel Chairman Otunba Gbenga Daniel Addresses Management During Retreat by WorldRichest: 11:24pm On May 13, 2023
He is back at the Senate. They can't survive without government money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What If The US, Canada, UK, EU And Others Impose Visa Bans? / I Shall Be The President Of Nigeria From 12am To 12pm On May, 29th 2023 / What If Tinubu Turns Out To Be A Good President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.