Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal (3605 Views)

Is Guinea Occultist Responsible For Infinity Grandmaster Tinubu Victory? / The Anti-tinubu Cabal's Fight Is Not With Tinubu!! It's A Classic Distraction. / Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by swaggerjack: 5:52pm On May 14, 2023
The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part of Tinubu Cabal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fln6iWNe2SY

Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by swaggerjack: 5:59pm On May 14, 2023
CC

helinues
LegendHero
moh247
seunmsg

NLpolicewoman
TonyeBarcanista
princeoflagos
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by Gabbytony: 6:18pm On May 14, 2023
This has better be a joke. Nigeria as a country is bigger than such joke

1 Like

Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by swaggerjack: 6:43pm On May 14, 2023
Gabbytony:
He is one of the most powerful and sought after occultist by African leaders across the continent.

Nigerians should start learning French the official language of Guinea-the man has come to stay.

Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by LikeAking: 7:03pm On May 14, 2023
Stop black mailing address the man with his religion.

3 Likes

Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by swaggerjack: 8:11pm On May 14, 2023
cc

flokii
sukkot
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by kettykings: 8:15pm On May 14, 2023
Occultocracy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by swaggerjack: 8:17pm On May 14, 2023
kettykings:
Occultocracy
cry
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by swaggerjack: 8:25pm On May 14, 2023
Leave politics for the occultists. They have hijacked the nation since 1960.

Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:36pm On May 14, 2023
Where is Pastor Reuben?

2 Likes

Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by ProphetM0hammad: 9:28pm On May 14, 2023
swaggerjack:

He is one of the most powerful and sought after occultist by African leaders across the continent.

Nigerians should start learning French the official language of Guinea-the man has come to stay.

I'm glad you are aware and already learning French

After all, it's way better to learn French than ibo

5 Likes

Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 14, 2023
Maybe, just maybe Guinea will colonize Nigeria under Tulumbu? At least I won't put it beyond ibodients to go hysterical on the dumbest of narratives. Very predictable.

2 Likes

Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by swaggerjack: 10:13pm On May 14, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I'm glad you are aware and already learning French

After all, it's way better to learn French than ibo
Bonjour

1 Like

Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by BRIMBRAM: 11:10pm On May 14, 2023
SamboAnguissa:
Maybe, just maybe Guinea will colonize Nigeria under Tulumbu? At least I won't put it beyond ibodients to go hysterical on the dumbest of narratives. Very predictable.

Why are you so concerned about a zoo. grin. Is it that you are just being lazy minded. Find more important things to worry about. Are you jobless. I can get you one. Send your CV.

1 Like

Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by Astra101: 11:36pm On May 14, 2023
G
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by swaggerjack: 12:04am On May 15, 2023
CC
MyVILLAGEpeople
AlafinofEnugu
christistruth01
Asgard73
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by Nobody: 11:28am On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Why are you so concerned about a zoo. grin. Is it that you are just being lazy minded. Find more important things to worry about. Are you jobless. I can get you one. Send your CV.

Send me one when you're able to feed yourself once in a day first. Better watch the traffic well. Your oga will not accept any stories if your gala sales is not up to target today.
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by babyfaceafrica: 11:30am On May 15, 2023
Okay
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by BRIMBRAM: 11:31am On May 15, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Send me one when you're able to feed yourself once in a day first. Better watch the traffic well. Your oga will not accept any stories if your gala sales is not up to target today.

grin You crack my ribs. Funny guy. But please are you gay?! Curious.
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by Nobody: 11:34am On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

grin You crack my ribs. Funny guy. But please are you gay?! Curious.

Projecting much?
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by BRIMBRAM: 11:36am On May 15, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Projecting much?

You don't mean it. I thought as much.
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by swaggerjack: 1:07pm On May 15, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

grin
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by iokpebholo: 2:17pm On May 15, 2023
And soprovided He succeeds as a president.Make una allow Tinubu rest sir.He don win he don win grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by swaggerjack: 2:54pm On May 15, 2023
iokpebholo:
And soprovided He succeeds as a president.Make una allow Tinubu rest sir.He don win he don win grin grin grin
Thrash...a bad tree cannot produce good fruits. Look at the failed nation since 1960- the poverty and corruption capital of the world.

Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

You don't mean it. I thought as much.

You thought as much that you're projecting your situation on others? Interesting.
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by BRIMBRAM: 10:52pm On May 15, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

You thought as much that you're projecting your situation on others? Interesting.

Why did you take so long to respond. Don't be afraid to come out of the closet.
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Why did you take so long to respond. Don't be afraid to come out of the closet.

You never considered that not everyone is jobless and always online, did you? Seems you're eagerly looking for a gay mate. Better pray to God to deliver you from that spirit from Sodom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by swaggerjack: 4:15am On May 16, 2023
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by swaggerjack: 12:43pm On May 19, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

You never considered that not everyone is jobless and always online, did you? Seems you're eagerly looking for a gay mate. Better pray to God to deliver you from that spirit from Sodom.
grin
Re: The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal by lildush(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2023
Gabbytony:
does this look like a joke to you? Can't u see him and tinubu with sanwolu In a chopper? He is also a well known cocaine pusher.... Tinubu is doom. He should not be sworn in. He will destroy the 2% reputation Nigeria still have before the international community. He will loot the country to d ground... And destroy it will tribalism bigotry. Let's save our country from dis blood sucker. Vampire 🦇 bat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Palliative, See What Was Sent To A Ward In Kwara State. / UN Honours 1, 500 Nigerian Soldiers In Liberia / Be Ready To Either Park Out Or Jump Out Of Aso Rock In 2015 - Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.