Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) (54430 Views)

Security: Osinbajo Calls For More Collaboration With USA / Osinbajo Calls For Just Energy Transition In London / EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2023
Wetin be all these self!... It's becoming too childish for a country abeg out of all the things our leaders and elder statesmen should tackle and focus on na cooking competition all of them put energy into! Tufiakwa!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 14, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
The way APC gangs are so interested in this contest; I'm starting to suspect a rigging plot.

##

😂 Guy!

They just like getting attached to success

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2023
Feintline:
We celebrate when people like this call our sister.
Not calls from murderous leaders who see politics as do or die.
even if jesus call are you still find excuse to vent your anger

So just read move on

Tinubu is our president for four years if he did well then 8 years

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by saintruky(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2023
Vice president Yemi Osibanjor don call her to send her his wishes...
Abeg make Buhari wait till after the competition Biko...
I don't like what I don't like

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by lookingfly: 7:15pm On May 14, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/CableLifestyle/status/1657764317305905152?t=wUcUOB0K7TWet70Cl5Js3A&s=19
but people were killed in NASARAWA state....who's going to call the family of the deceased now......misplaced priority.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by lookingfly: 7:15pm On May 14, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Wetin be all these self!... It's becoming too childish for a country abeg out of all the things our leaders and elder statesmen should tackle and focus on na cooking competition all of them put energy into! Tufiakwa!
leave the idiots, they won't see the killing everywhere oooo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Vintage100(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2023
Which state is she from pls?? That name Baci sound somehow to me.
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by WHITELIGHTER: 7:16pm On May 14, 2023
Everybody wan belong
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by saphiere(f): 7:16pm On May 14, 2023
Can the world now see that the FUTURE is FEMALE?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2023
Wetin she do sef to win Guinness record, I no understand, just to cook?
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2023
lookingfly:
but people were killed in NASARAWA state....who's going to call the family of the deceased now......misplaced priority.
i wonder ooooo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Sergio101(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:
I'm glad this lady is getting the necessary help and motivation.

I'm also happier she's not Igbo at least. So that we won't have to deal with "we won Guiness record for Nigeria, Yorubas are ingrates" and other unnecessary noise.

Imagine a full bred hatred from a sensed Yoruba ingrate.

Why not just have this on your mind rather than oozing it on public forum?

The topic and thread is not about igbos but you still have to mention them and vent the anger in your charcoal heart

Unfortunately for you......the blessings that follows igbos is a pure mystery.

It's either them or The entire Nigeria.

You can't beat the reach.

Igbo Amaka.

Igbo for life.

Go on and take sniper

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by richmond500: 7:21pm On May 14, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
giving the necessary support to a youth who wants to break a world record is not a bad thing

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2023
But seriously, what's this charade?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by LadeeE: 7:23pm On May 14, 2023
Buhari, please don't call her
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2023
My own is BUHARI should NOT call Hilda yet oh!

May we all never be unfortunate 🙏

I've been watching her on YouTube since yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Onyi90(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by olab059(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
This Lady try no be here. This thing no easy oo. If she fit win this thing e go really go well.
To stand 4 days no be here oo.

I just dey reason make she no come pass out or something like that.😔

That's my fear too.
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by slam7000(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2023
I didn’t expect the likes of Osibanjo to get involved in all this nonsense.
This whole thing just shows Nigeria as an unserious and clueless country.

Wtf is this? Someone is trying to break a silly Guinness book of world bonkers record and politicians are all over social media hailing it. What nonsense?

The other time it was Kaffy or Jaffa trying to break some record for the longest time dancing, then some university undergraduate breaking record for the longest hours having continuous sex and now this.

This is a stupid and the fact that politicians are getting involved in this makes it more stupid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by mortalincarnate(f): 7:28pm On May 14, 2023
I’m here for you Hilda

Go girl 👧, Go! Go!! Go!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:28pm On May 14, 2023
cool
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:

I'm also happier she's not Igbo at least. So that we won't have to deal with "we won Guiness record for Nigeria, Yorubas are ingrates" and other unnecessary noise.
stupid idiot,what's stopping ur sister from doing her own abi u no get sister or any gal from dat una ofe mmanu tribe

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Tranquility2345: 7:31pm On May 14, 2023
Wetin be this? Nigerians and their stupid misplaced priorities. Where labadi dey make he come nack Yamayama for these lazy youths heads angry
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by achimendy(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Tranquility2345: 7:32pm On May 14, 2023
slam7000:
I didn’t expect the likes of Osibanjo to get involved in all this nonsense.
This whole thing just shows Nigeria as an unserious and clueless country.

Wtf is this? Someone is trying to break a silly Guinness book of world bonkers record and politicians are all over social media hailing it. What nonsense?

The other time it was Kaffy or Jaffa trying to break some record for the longest time dancing, then some university undergraduate breaking record for the longest hours having continuous sex and now this.

This is a stupid and the fact that politicians are getting involved in this makes it more stupid.

Na only you know what’s up. Very stupid thing. Misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by 9jafirstson23(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2023
PeterTinubu:
When will Joe biden,King Charles and Vladimir Putin call her ?
dem no go notice her naw o
but if nah another country (like usa) our president fit even fly go there
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Stevosty: 7:33pm On May 14, 2023
Who dey chop the food?
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by Tranquility2345: 7:34pm On May 14, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:

Gbam!
Re: Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2023
Abegii!! Make I hear word with ur necessary Support!......na millions of ur type in this country dem cause why our stupid leader dey use una dey play tinko! Social media eye service "Necessary support" Nonsense!! Na this kind comment dey make me weak for Nigerian youths! Una dey behave like people way dey under a spell! Tufia!!!
richmond500:
giving the necessary support to a youth who wants to break a world record is not a bad thing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In / Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.