Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again (15883 Views)

What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL / Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait / PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by 1gbdata: 11:16am On May 15, 2023
Yes
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by BRIMBRAM: 11:17am On May 15, 2023
Sasi54:
The citizens for life. It is their Time to shine, that is why they are making use of this golden opportunity.

Everyone has their time to shine but some people are not happy with how Man City is shinning just like some people are not happy with how Hilda Baci is shinning.

Always envious when someone is progressing in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Caramia2020(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2023
Chelsea go collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by YoungLionken(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2023
Some few months earlier, a friend of mine was seriously believing and talking about Arsenal, winning the EPL, I calmly told him that "a caretaker can never become a landlord, regardless of how good or bad he is", he argued with table statistics, Arsenal's form and winning prowess, etc as at that time. I didn't go further with the argument..

Today, whose prediction is accurate, heh cool??

EPL belongs to MAN CITY, Arsenal could only try..

Well, kudos to Arsenal, for putting up a great feat with strong determination to win EPL top four on the table, so as to quality for the Champions league...

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Dannyfoxxy(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2023
So they have forgotten about Manchester City's 101 financial breaches, ain't they gonna withdraw points from them anymore?
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Okoroawusa: 11:18am On May 15, 2023
Man city don win league already. May your life not be like arsenal is now a prayer point

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by fredoooooo: 11:19am On May 15, 2023
We want to dash dem abeg ..
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by cjudy(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2023
Wizywiz:
likewise Man United who is struggling for top 4 despite the huge amount spent on transfers this season.....ur man u must win all the trophy like dey said ooo grin
How much did Man U spent? Seems you’re just jealous. Man U is 4point cleared on top 4 and here you’re saying they’re struggling top 4. Newscastle is not struggle top 4 at 66point same with Man U but you choose to mention only Man U. Please what’s your club? Chelsea I bet
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by showlove911(m): 11:21am On May 15, 2023
...Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.
... For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil....Eccl.12:13-14

Say...LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:21am On May 15, 2023
This na done deal already na. Small fry for the guys.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Icuib4cu: 11:25am On May 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:27am On May 15, 2023
Bahamas95:
From day1 I don't regard Arsenal as a serious club, I see them as a football academy. Most of their fans always behave/talk like children.

Ain't surprised they won't be able to win the league after months of initial gragra, I saw it coming.......Las las they'll encourage themselves with woes of rival club.(s) grin

Mumu club academy.

You don start. How many Arsenal fans you know?
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Y114: 11:31am On May 15, 2023
Good afternoon to u all, pls I don't know if anybody can pls share little data, I'm doing something and my data remained 20MB which can't do anything. Pls help.
o:81072730:89 MTN. Thanks
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Bahamas95(m): 11:34am On May 15, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

You don start. How many Arsenal fans you know?
I have just added you to the Arsenal fans I know. tongue
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by MrJames007: 11:42am On May 15, 2023
obembet:

I hope this game still get cash out grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by randymirrors(f): 11:44am On May 15, 2023
Oh no. I want Arsenal to win the league cos of Arteta.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by ambale(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2023
All these premier league fanboys no just get one small shame for body

Person dey turn una most competitive league to a farmers league and you are here happy

Una need to go grab some sense for where dem dey sell am oo

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by PreyingMantis(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2023
obembet:

I hope this game still get cash out grin

One Kobo cannot be cashed out from that ticket. My condolences

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2023
Arsenal should try again next season.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Carlyboi(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2023
Dannyfoxxy:
So they have forgotten about Manchester City's 101 financial breaches, ain't they gonna withdraw points from them anymore?

Just ignore them all,a lot of them hyping the Spanish bald fraud and the football dopes. Let them keep pretending like it’s a level playing field and this one super team when man city is just a cheating-corrupt state owned oil club.

They all wanna take a dig at Arsenal

Man city should have been stripped of titles and demoted to the championship already they shouldn’t even be competing in the UCL if not for the bought judgement at CAS book cookers and cheats.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Whobedatte(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2023
Overrated league , just like bundesliga .
Guardiola will win it for the next 5 years

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Carlyboi(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2023
ambale:
All these premier league fanboys no just get one small shame for body

Person dey turn una most competitive league to a farmers league and you are here happy

Una need to go grab some sense for where dem dey sell am oo

Don’t mind Admitted arsenal fvcked up but how can city be on a 8 game winning run these teams keep bending over but when it’s Arsenal they would get a hard on the useless relegated Southampton made us lose 2pts same as westham but bent over for city home away same

I believe the FA should be done with their investigation now those Man city cheats and corrupt lots should get what’s coming for them.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Spiff20(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2023
Chai, Chelsea, how art the mighty fallen, fallen so bad that City is 200% sure of winning the title by trashing us on Sunday like kids.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by A305: 12:02pm On May 15, 2023
Arsenal were title pretenders
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2023
obembet:

Manchester United has had a better Season than Arsenal. We Won a trophy already, in the final of an F.A cup and will play Uefa Champion league just like Arsenal next season. cheesy

Champions league is currently hanging on the balance. We're only 4pts above Liverpool and Brighton have a game in hand.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Abdulmumin412(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2023
Emu4life:
FARMER'S LEAGUE
We all know they are winning the EPL next season again even before it started.
Awon "Most Competitive League in the World".
During the Peak days of Barca/Madrid when they were dominating Laliga, EPL fan boyz with thier mediocre teams were calling it "Two horse race". Now a City team that's not even as good as the peak Barca/Madrid is using all thier Tractors and Bulldozers on other mediocre teams.

The funny thing is how Pep is stamping his "Tiki taka" that EPL fan boyz claim would not work in England.
EPL na overhyping abeg, nothing dey. If you want to watch football, watch Laliga and Serie A not a "Kick and follow" league.
You are right bro, the only team that gives Joy to watch is Pep's City. Totall football.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by 4evayours: 12:18pm On May 15, 2023
When you are good you are good
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Honlucas: 12:22pm On May 15, 2023
Arsenal will win their next two games..

City will lose 2 games Nd draw 1

Arsenal will be the champions
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Streetmovement(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This was arsenal's chance to carry this league for once after a long time, for their mind now next season dey, forgetting that other teams go re-enforce for next season.

Na them Bleep up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Falcons: FIFA Ranks Nigeria 10th Best Team At 2023 Women's World Cup / Pflugler In Anambra For FC Bayern Youth Cup / Egypt To Host 2019 AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.