Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again (15882 Views)

What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL / Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait / PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Shattuck(m): 4:17am On May 18, 2023
AImiron:
how much did stake, mark this moniker when it comes to football I'm your grandfather, never in your life banter with me
lol ok enjoy your win, Madrid is still Madrid.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by blackboy2star(m): 6:39am On May 18, 2023
I knew they will beat Madrid, Ancelloti messed up with his selection. Squard twerking was wrong

Shattuck:
of course, they can easily focus better on Madrid
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Shattuck(m): 7:50am On May 18, 2023
blackboy2star:
I knew they will beat Madrid, Ancelloti messed up with his selection. Squard twerking was wrong

I swear the formation was wrong, this is not the Madrid we know.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Peacecore: 8:34am On May 18, 2023
blackboy2star:

Oga shut up, o no wan dey here all dis una rubbish complain. Who suppose play wey no play yesterday?? Just mention d player lemme here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Peacecore: 8:35am On May 18, 2023
Shattuck:
Who's he that is not selected or the formation that didn't work?? Man City handicapped Madrid hand down, you're here consoling yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Shattuck(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2023
Peacecore:
Who's he that is not selected or the formation that didn't work?? Man City handicapped Madrid hand down, you're here consoling yourself
camavinga was played out of formation, rudiger should have started, Madrid struggled no doubt.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by AImiron: 11:03am On May 18, 2023
Shattuck:
lol ok enjoy your win, Madrid is still Madrid.
Madrid is Man City's b1tch anyday

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by AImiron: 11:10am On May 18, 2023
Shattuck:
after raping home and away how many UCL trophy have they won, there is a difference between there and almost there, the interesting thing about Madrid is this, when Madrid plays well, Madrid wins, when Madrid does not play too well, Madrid still wins. This is not the first season city has been 🔥🔥🔥, city was on 🔥🔥🔥 last season too yet they couldn't get past Madrid, the only difference now you've got halland, but even halland went Missing in the first leg, my money is already on Madrid to qualify .
Ikorodu pundits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by AImiron: 12:19pm On May 18, 2023
Shattuck:
yeah and when it gets to extra time or penalty Madrid wins.
I'm sure you didn't sleep well, you must be seeing me hunting you in your dreams. Clowns like you knows nothing about good football. Man City is far ahead that Madrid mediocre team and coach, City was unlucky last season during the first leg wey Rodri/Díaz do hand ball wey lead to penalty, Madrid too small, even Liverpool suppose murder em during Last season's UCL final. The only team they beat conveniently last season was PSG.

You see those performance this season against Liverpool and Chelsea in the UCL, na wetin deceive una be that. Madrid ain't sh1t. If Dem play city 10times, on neutral ground, Madrid no go see one draw.

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by blackboy2star(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2023
I wanted to reply but you already show your mannerless character... Shift

Peacecore:
Oga shut up, o no wan dey here all dis una rubbish complain. Who suppose play wey no play yesterday?? Just mention d player lemme here
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by blackboy2star(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2023
God bless you for this... It was so embarrassing for almighty Madrid... It's as if they were bribe to play like that lol

Shattuck:

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Peacecore: 1:56pm On May 18, 2023
blackboy2star:
I wanted to reply but you already show your mannerless character... Shift

I no wan your reply. Una too dey shift post and I hate am. For your mind Madrid make mistake for team selection that he has been using?
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Shattuck(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2023
AImiron:
I'm sure you didn't sleep well, you must be seeing me hunting you in your dreams. Clowns like you knows nothing about good football. Man City is far ahead that Madrid mediocre team and coach, City was unlucky last season during the first leg wey Rodri/Díaz do hand ball wey lead to penalty, Madrid too small, even Liverpool suppose murder em during Last season's UCL final. The only team they beat conveniently last season was PSG.

You see those performance this season against Liverpool and Chelsea in the UCL, na wetin deceive una be that. Madrid ain't sh1t. If Dem play city 10times, on neutral ground, Madrid no go see one draw.
you said city was unlucky last season but you don't think Madrid was unlucky too yesterday knowing fully well that an own goal was scored and that is not how Madrid usually plays
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Shattuck(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2023
Peacecore:
city played well but this was not the Madrid I know
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Peacecore: 2:23pm On May 18, 2023
Shattuck:
city played well but this was not the Madrid I know
Is it not the same squad that played Liverpool n Chelsea?? What we have been telling you guys is that when too masquerades meet, the weaker one bows. City is miles ahead of Madrid. I said it always that they won City last season due to luck n not that they are a better side. We all watched it. City can still do it again if the match is to be replayed.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by AImiron: 2:33pm On May 18, 2023
Shattuck:
you said city was unlucky last season but you don't think Madrid was unlucky too yesterday knowing fully well that an own goal was scored and that is not how Madrid usually plays
nah, unless you watched the back of the TV,. They weren't unlucky they were bastardized. 4-0 no be unlucky in football, no red card involved, all their first 11 fully fit. Just stop already, you're sounding ridiculous

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Shattuck(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2023
AImiron:
nah, unless you watched the back of the TV,. They weren't unlucky they were bastardized. 4-0 no be unlucky in football, no red card involved, all their first 11 fully fit. Just stop already, you're sounding ridiculous
you said city was unlucky last season how?
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by AImiron: 2:38pm On May 18, 2023
Shattuck:
you said city was unlucky last season how?
read my previous post Wella, the answer is there, can't be repeating myself

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by blackboy2star(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2023
Happy wanking... When you're done, you will go back to the guy I replied and see all our chats. Shift what? You okay at all? Are you troubled or you're just being silly

Peacecore:

I no wan your reply. Una too dey shift post and I hate am. For your mind Madrid make mistake for team selection that he has been using?
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Peacecore: 5:08pm On May 18, 2023
blackboy2star:
Happy wanking... When you're done, you will go back to the guy I replied and see all our chats. Shift what? You okay at all? Are you troubled or you're just being silly

A Madrid guy disguising
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Peacecore: 9:59pm On May 18, 2023
Shattuck:
I no play Madrid to win, I played Madrid to qualify
I hope u put better money grin grin grin this is why people like u keep losing money in bet bcoz, instead of u to be objective n rational, you chose to be emotional. How do u look at this present Man City n think that Madrid will her?? I'll also like u to put like 1mil for Inter. Calm down, you no gree angry
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Peacecore: 10:02pm On May 18, 2023
Shattuck:
yeah and when it gets to extra time or penalty Madrid wins.
Just be keeping quiet henceforth
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Shattuck(m): 6:22am On May 19, 2023
Peacecore:
I hope u put better money grin grin grin this is why people like u keep losing money in bet bcoz, instead of u to be objective n rational, you chose to be emotional. How do u look at this present Man City n think that Madrid will her?? I'll also like u to put like 1mil for Inter. Calm down, you no gree angry
Madrid is still Madrid, wish city all the best.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Peacecore: 7:18am On May 19, 2023
Shattuck:
Madrid is still Madrid, wish city all the best.
Yes nah dem never change name grin grin they won Man City last season by fluke n luck doesn't happen everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Falcons: FIFA Ranks Nigeria 10th Best Team At 2023 Women's World Cup / AFCON: Our Tactics Cost Us The Final, We Played Too Deep - Omeruo / Pflugler In Anambra For FC Bayern Youth Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.