Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,969 members, 7,845,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again (15880 Views)

What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL / Liverpool Crowned Premier League Champions After 30 Years Wait / PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Sleekfingers: 12:36pm On May 15, 2023
Arse-anal really messed up......Na thunder go fire all their players .....
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by bizhop01: 12:45pm On May 15, 2023
Arsenal is a shame they can't stop feeding their fans with heartbreak, very useless football club

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Shattuck(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2023
blackboy2star:
No thanks to Arsenal.... The beating Madrid go collect this week huh, cos Arsenal loss a boost to the team...
All the best to all CL teams
you guys keep bringing Madrid up, as if Madrid and city nah mate, city is good no doubt but being good does not just get u a win against Madrid you need more than that.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by AImiron: 1:07pm On May 15, 2023
Carlyboi:

Just ignore them all,a lot of them hyping the Spanish bald fraud and the football dopes. Let them keep pretending like it’s a level playing field and this one super team when man city is just a cheating-corrupt state owned oil club.

They all wanna take a dig at Arsenal

Man city should have been stripped of titles and demoted to the championship already they shouldn’t even be competing in the UCL if not for the bought judgement at CAS book cookers and cheats.
cry harder mf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by AImiron: 1:08pm On May 15, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Arse-anal really messed up......Na thunder go fire all their players .....
amen, including their fans here on nairaland.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by LoveJesus87(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2023
obembet:

I hope this game still get cash out grin

this one get money to waste ni
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by AImiron: 1:09pm On May 15, 2023
Shattuck:
you guys keep bringing Madrid up, as if Madrid and city nah mate, city is good no doubt but being good does not just get u a win against Madrid you need more than that.
it seems you this ppl starting watching UCL yesterday, 2019/2020 UCL Round of 16, City raped Madrid home and away. Madrid has never win at the Etihad. Wednesday is couple of days from now, e go clear for una faces
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by AImiron: 1:12pm On May 15, 2023
LoveJesus87:
this one get money to waste ni
na Photoshop
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Shattuck(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2023
AImiron:
it seems you this ppl starting watching UCL yesterday, 2019/2020 UCL Round of 16, City raped Madrid home and away. Madrid has never win at the Etihad. Wednesday is couple of days from now, e go clear for una faces
after raping home and away how many UCL trophy have they won, there is a difference between there and almost there, the interesting thing about Madrid is this, when Madrid plays well, Madrid wins, when Madrid does not play too well, Madrid still wins. This is not the first season city has been 🔥🔥🔥, city was on 🔥🔥🔥 last season too yet they couldn't get past Madrid, the only difference now you've got halland, but even halland went Missing in the first leg, my money is already on Madrid to qualify.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by AImiron: 1:37pm On May 15, 2023
Shattuck:
after raping home and away how many UCL trophy have they won, there is a difference between there and almost there, the interesting thing about Madrid is this, when Madrid plays well, Madrid wins, when Madrid does not play too well, Madrid still wins. This is not the first season city has been 🔥🔥🔥, city was on 🔥🔥🔥 last season too yet they couldn't get past Madrid, the only difference now you've got halland, but even halland went Missing in the first leg, my money is already on Madrid to qualify.
I thought the initial conversation was about how City are gonna rape Madrid on Wednesday. City are not even on fire this season, City are not even invincible. One thing sure pass death Madrid will suffer at the Etihad, you can take that to the bank. Madrid na only Copa dey Ray Dem go collect this season

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Carlyboi(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2023
AImiron:
cry harder mf

FoH lifeless Troll!Using puerile lines like “ Cry “ in 2023 like some brain-dead dolts. pathetic glory hunter and snowflake!

You’re not the one bozo.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by dyera(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2023
obembet:

Manchester United has had a better Season than Arsenal. We Won a trophy already, in the final of an F.A cup and will play Uefa Champion league just like Arsenal next season. cheesy

No mind mumu Arsenal fans saying people should congratulate them for coming second, when the fact is instead of coming second they actually lost the first position that they were in.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Sleekfingers: 1:54pm On May 15, 2023
AImiron:
amen, including their fans here on nairaland.

Yes o. Amen
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by millionboi2: 2:01pm On May 15, 2023
obembet:

500000 lost
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by mordred44: 2:31pm On May 15, 2023
May our case not b lyk arsenal Wu dey lead wit 11points......😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Qasim6(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2023
mordred44:
May our case not b lyk arsenal Wu dey lead wit 11points......😁😁😁😁😁😁

Una don come with ur nonsense lies.
There was no time Arsenal was leading with 11 points.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by DOD88: 2:43pm On May 15, 2023
Yes o! But not just one more victory for Man City, but a defeat of Arsenal, or draw with Northern Forest on Saturday will make Man City a champion before their Sunday match. The question is:
Can Northern Forest defeat or play draw with Arsenal on Saturday?
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Biksy200: 2:52pm On May 15, 2023
Man City can only win the EPL this season
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by AImiron: 2:54pm On May 15, 2023
Carlyboi:

FoH lifeless Troll!Using puerile lines like “ Cry “ in 2023 like some brain-dead dolts. pathetic glory hunter and snowflake!

You’re not the one bozo.
increase the tempo pls... Cry louder!!!

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by osazsky(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2023
obembet:

You are wrong, guardiola is not the first Coach to make city tough team.. city always doing well since era of Sir Alex Ferguson, go and check their records since they bought the team... The only trophy they want is champion 🏆 League which he as never fulfill.
i disagree before pep came city had only 2epl from 2008 to 2016 buf from 2017 till date pep gave us 5 epl

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by osazsky(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2023
Carlyboi:

Don’t mind Admitted arsenal fvcked up but how can city be on a 8 game winning run these teams keep bending over but when it’s Arsenal they would get a hard on the useless relegated Southampton made us lose 2pts same as westham but bent over for city home away same

I believe the FA should be done with their investigation now those Man city cheats and corrupt lots should get what’s coming for them.
i have been asked to collect tears
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by osazsky(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2023
How i wish forest go flog asssnal so that chelsea will give us guard of honour..chelsea guard of honour can sweet ehn

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Shattuck(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2023
AImiron:
I thought the initial conversation was about how City are gonna rape Madrid on Wednesday. City are not even on fire this season, City are not even invincible. One thing sure pass death Madrid will suffer at the Etihad, you can take that to the bank. Madrid na only Copa dey Ray Dem go collect this season
ok, my 💰 on Madrid to qualify.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by AImiron: 3:42pm On May 15, 2023
Shattuck:
goan stake on Sportybet, pls send me the screenshot when you do. They gave Madrid 5odds
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by AImiron: 3:45pm On May 15, 2023
osazsky:
How i wish forest go flog asssnal so that chelsea will give us guard of honour..chelsea guard of honour can sweet ehn
e fit happen oh, cos they're more motivated than Arsenal right now, they are trying to avoid relegation wey shoke and arsenal already knows losing yesterday it's over already, no amount if mathematics will save em
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Peacecore: 3:48pm On May 15, 2023
Shattuck:
Guy embarassed embarassed a whoopin 5odds? Just put am like 1mil since e sure u laidis
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by beejay85: 3:55pm On May 15, 2023
obembet:

N250 cash out grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Carlyboi(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2023
osazsky:
i have been asked to collect tears

Another inane troll!your tomfoolery won’t make that fraudulent and cheating club clean overnight

Fvck right off to where there’s no sun.
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Wizywiz(m): 4:14pm On May 15, 2023
cjudy:

How much did Man U spent? Seems you’re just jealous. Man U is 4point cleared on top 4 and here you’re saying they’re struggling top 4. Newscastle is not struggle top 4 at 66point same with Man U but you choose to mention only Man U. Please what’s your club? Chelsea I bet
grin uncle man u spent money.... enough money...almost 200m pounds if not more than.....man u & Newcastle prayer na make Liverpool drop point tonight..the moment Liverpool wins an it goes back to 1point then....make I stop here
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by cjudy(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2023
Wizywiz:
grin uncle man u spent money.... enough money...almost 200m pounds if not more than.....man u & Newcastle prayer na make Liverpool drop point tonight..the moment Liverpool wins an it goes back to 1point then....make I stop here

It goes to one point with one outstanding. Liverpool have played 35 with 62points same with Man U played 35 with 65points. I know you hate Man U but they’re ahead of Liverpool with 4point cleared
Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by Mekoyaw(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2023
Abeg give me chance make I laugh small
obembet:

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again by osazsky(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2023
Carlyboi:

Another inane troll!your tomfoolery won’t make that fraudulent and cheating club clean overnight

Fvck right off to where there’s no sun.
pls drop all ur tears here...we open on mon to fri..ur sure tears collector..note we close by 8pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coco Gauff Wins Her First Major Tennis Title / Yaya Toure Joins Qingdao Huanghai, Chinese Club / Super Falcons: FIFA Ranks Nigeria 10th Best Team At 2023 Women's World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.