Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci (96755 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baciโ€™s Cook-a-Thon / Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by AngelicBeing: 4:02pm On May 18, 2023
sad
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by ufotunang: 4:06pm On May 18, 2023
madridguy:
I don fall in love with Hilda already. Hilda if you are reading my post, will you marry me?
. . you are 499 in the list of guys that want to marry her...many guys rushing her now ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by GoodCane: 4:07pm On May 18, 2023
Moniya4Real:
It obviously shows you know nothing about the female anatomy. The fact that a ladyโ€™s breast points downward has nothing to do with โ€ฆ.. You need to know that some virgins breasts donโ€™t stand whilst some prostituteโ€™s breasts do stand firm.
Stop body shaming women.

When a guy says the obvious truth, were!y like you will come out and start screaming stop body shaming women. Are you not mad like this? These girls go into prostitution with numerous body counts and abortions you expect their breast not to sag? And When being called out you say they're body shaming them? Something must be wrong with you.

On the other news on fp, A woman sneaked into her neighbor's room, grabbed the man on his dick while he was on his bed sleeping? what will you call that? Is that not rape? It's obvious men are now endangered species. I am yet to see your comment on that thread. We're!y

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by ufotunang: 4:09pm On May 18, 2023
Nawaoooo....bg front and back yard..๐Ÿ™„...it will not be easy to satisfy her in the other room ..๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by fcbelle72(f): 4:10pm On May 18, 2023
Ugly girl, with ashwo vibes grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Ashirioluwa: 4:11pm On May 18, 2023
The olosho in her is more than the โ€œWorld Guinness Book of Recordsโ€

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Savvy19: 4:17pm On May 18, 2023
Na dem sad
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Ken4Christ: 4:17pm On May 18, 2023
Creamypie:
Hilda baci this, that, na unecessary attention she dey find, maybe advertising for her goodies, hence taking these pics earlier and releasing them after making Guiness records. My concern is that Ned will not want a non- virgin

Only broke girls marry Ned.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by slowice(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2023
She's a doer with brains tho. But omo she Don tey for street sha
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by mariahAngel(f): 4:27pm On May 18, 2023
slowice:
She's a doer with brains tho. But omo she Don tey for street sha

Person wey dey sell food no get time for street, trust me.
You don even get time rest?
(And, why she go even enter street when she dey make mad money from food?)

After cooking and selling for the day, you still have to go source for ingredients for your next day cooking.
And the circle continues. Everyday cooking is not easy.
It's not a fault that she's voluptuous.
Na so her mama sef be.

sageb:

You are right, I remember that Jollof rice competition she won years ago.
she's being consistent in this chef stuff, any other thing is an additional bonus for her.

Those who've been with Hilda on her success journey can attest to her genuineness.

Whatever haters say do not matter.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by AutoRedux: 4:27pm On May 18, 2023
Olosho
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On May 18, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You're a mu.mu man. Do you know what it means to have brain? So because this olosho cooked u said she has brain? Dude, is cooking logical? Does it require any logical Brian thinking capacity? What brain are you now talking about that she has?

Oga, if she wants a display Brain, let her go play Who wants to be a millionaire, that's when we'll take her serious

Yes, cooking is logical. That is why some people make great meals and some would never. If they try to teach you how to ace party jollof, you would know cooking is logical. You need to have good thinking capacity to produce tasty meals.

Thank you
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Moniya4Real(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2023
You are obviously raw and uncouth for calling your fellow man that did you no wrong nor curses you โ€˜we relyโ€™ but God forgive you, for you donโ€™t know the implications of your profane response. Your limited knowledge of the female anatomy is evidenced in your response as well.
Regarding the woman supposedly sneaking in to grab her neighborโ€™s genitals- let the law take its due course on the matter. But as for you- only God knows why you are pained over such a trivial matter as this.

G00DHardDick:

When a guy says the obvious truth, were!y like you will come out and start screaming stop body shaming women. Are you not mad like this? These girls go into prostitution with numerous body counts and abortions you expect their breast not to sag? And When being called out you say they're body shaming them? Something must be wrong with you.

On the other news on fp, A woman sneaked into her neighbor's room, grabbed the man on his dick while he was on his bed sleeping? what will you call that? Is that not rape? It's obvious men are now endangered species. I am yet to see your comment on that thread. We're!y
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by SaturnNick(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2023
Hotttttttt shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 18, 2023
I swear, comrade. You speaking from experience, sure.
ashawopikin:
that mouth fit suck 2 dicks Mouth Gig's at once
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Diddycsbsb: 4:49pm On May 18, 2023
With a clean pekus it is well with the females๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by indigenous234(f): 5:06pm On May 18, 2023
Marry you? grin grin.. you that supports APC and Buhari. How do you prove that you're normal.?.. I mean how do you assure her you won't wake up in the middle of the night and bite her?. Just show us something that proves that you're sane.

madridguy:
I don fall in love with Hilda already. Hilda if you are reading my post, will you marry me?

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Konjiboii: 5:18pm On May 18, 2023
Godisablealltim:
she's beautiful but her mouth is too wide, so will her pussy. Is she a mother of 6 children? Why is her boobs so sagged?

the silly simps should stay off my quote.

No be matter of simps, you are just a tasteless imp, na me go tell you woman when fine and no fine, Hilda is a catch aside obviously being a ho atleast she got her act right and this current feat will only boast her catering business, such exposure is loud enough to keep her popping for the rest of her life. There's nothing wrong with her breast and her yansh is standard and the face is cute, stop hating.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Careente7(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2023
Do yโ€™all now gerrit
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by FuckSilly: 5:24pm On May 18, 2023
Godisablealltim:
she's beautiful but her mouth is too wide, so will her pussy. Is she a mother of 6 children? Why is her boobs so sagged?

the silly simps should stay off my quote.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS POST, NO HOMO grin

She's a whรณrรซ without manners and I detest WHร“RES.

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 18, 2023
a stupid simpleton like you. I didn't hate her, she's not just my taste, not my choice as you don't have choice. I repeat, her pussy will be too wide and deep for my liking, cos her mouth is too wide. Ive never seen boobs more sagged than hers all my life. BTW, is that why you are bleating?
Konjiboii:

No be matter of simps, you are just a tasteless imp, na me go tell you woman when fine and no fine, Hilda is a catch aside obviously being a ho atleast she got her act right and this current feat will only boast her catering business, such exposure is loud enough to keep her popping for the rest of her life. There's nothing wrong with her breast and her yansh is standard and the face is cute, stop hating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by FuckSilly: 5:27pm On May 18, 2023
maasoap:

You scared of wide pussy? May be you need to do something about your third leg! That might be where the problem is grin grin grin
I'm sure the poster was talking to you with his last sentence.
Or deh
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by FuckSilly: 5:29pm On May 18, 2023
JovialJune:
Na werey males full this forum.

Envious foolish jealous lots.
She's a whรณrรซ and I detest WHร“RES.
Any girl with more than 2 bodycount is a whรณrรซ and WHร“RES don't deserve true love, fidelity and loyalty.
Most of you can't marry someone like yourself if you were a male...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by nedekid: 5:36pm On May 18, 2023
Nonybb:
This one look like an upgraded Ashawo. These are the kind of lady that think that it is food that keep a man in the house and not character
Two things chicks from where she comes from do best is cook and mulai grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Snakedoctor1: 5:36pm On May 18, 2023
DMerciful:
Okokobioko
grin grin abi na

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by geladinho1(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You sound pain and bitter. Jealous of what exactly? Guys dey jealous?

Dude, the girl is just a coded prostitute who knows how to Cook. Nothing else. The competition only made her a well known international prostitute for politicians to chop. I don't know why the truth always Hurt you Nigeria girls. Or you expect us to support stupidity ? Na ment?
YOU NAIL IT BOSS
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Gospel2Day: 6:03pm On May 18, 2023
She is NOT a Christian.
No Christian would put on such attires of prostitutes, and still be so bold and brazen to post it online.
She is a slut, a whor.e by attitude and appearance, even if not by action.
This generation of females lack sense of shame and decency.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by doggedfighter(f): 6:05pm On May 18, 2023
indigenous234:
Marry you? grin grin.. you that supports APC and Buhari. How do you prove that you're normal.?.. I mean how do you assure heehr you won't wake up in the middle of the night and bite her?. Just show us something that proves that you're sane.

Hahahahahaha you

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Gospel2Day: 6:06pm On May 18, 2023
cococandy:

You people cannot practice your religion without looking for how to use it to demonize women. Typical

Yes, they're very demonized.
By their actions you shall know them.
If you like to dress like prostitutes, you're possessed by demons of prostitution. Simple.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On May 18, 2023
Gospel2Day:

Yes, they're very demonized.
By their actions you shall know them.
If you like to dress like prostitutes, you're possessed by demons of prostitution. Simple.
okay
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by saintruky(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2023
madridguy:

NO
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by greypencils: 6:14pm On May 18, 2023
I salute her sheer will, persistence and hardwork. I was rooting wholly for her till I saw the pictures of her automated house, bikini pix, private jet and shit like that. Beneath it all, she just might be another 'working' girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.