Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci (96823 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 18, 2023
Instead of using her goodwill and new status to touch lives, she wants to use it to sell SEX and make money.

The west will always chase glory and honor then money will come naturally but Africans will prefer to chase money by any means.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by morule20(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2023
Bobby wey rich men don fall finish she just dey expose anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by chukwugoziegi: 6:26pm On May 18, 2023
pocohantas:

I keep up with her for her cooking. But to be honest, I have never been pleased with her dressing...For a lady with such blessed hands, I always felt the excessive show of skin was unnecessary. However, it is not my business. So, I look away.

I know right!!!

Leave showing of excess skin to untalented and unserious folks as that is the only thing most if not all of them can offer. I follow her cooking page not her personal page and was really hyped up about the GWR until someone mentioned she had work done on her body.

I saw more photos of her and In my head I was like "C'mon, you're to talented to be thirst trapping." abi wetin dem dey call am.

To each their own sha. I wish her all the best cause she's a fantastic cook.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by greypencils: 6:28pm On May 18, 2023
xevove2061:
No wonder ber record breaking activity was popular. Young women in PJ is a big red flag.
Big One. She has an automated house in Lekki too, not parental O. Hers. Na cooking give her money for that one?

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Gospel2Day: 6:30pm On May 18, 2023
cococandy:
okay

Alright.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Roon9(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2023
Godisablealltim:
she's beautiful but her mouth is too wide, so will her pussy. Is she a mother of 6 children? Why is her boobs so sagged?

the silly simps should stay off my quote.

So you know this mouth pussy correlation too. Lol

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by carl90(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2023
O boi shocked
I didn't know this babe get shape like this o.
You see !
Nigerian ladies should take note.
We all loved Hilda's passion and skills before realizing she got such attractive physical features.
Brain came to limelight before the beauty.
Lesson to learn.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Metrofox(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2023
FxExpo:
Some people are enemy of progress and enemy success, This usually come from low class fellows, if you are in this category try to change and celebrate someone's else's success so you might be next in line tongue

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by xevove2061: 6:54pm On May 18, 2023
Clitocurrency
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by xevove2061: 6:55pm On May 18, 2023
Esthered:
Those calling her olosho are not better than her. She's from a well to do home (wealthy family). Attended a private university in Nigeria.
People calling her olosho can't even make advances to her. An average liberal Nigerian lady is a prostitute.
Keep deceiving yourselves.

Either you believe it or not, somebody is bankrolling her. The PJ pic is proof enough. Ordinary Women like her do not rent PJs or fly PJ. It elongs to the dick she is riding.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Mogajunior(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2023
Gabbytony:
[Beauty and the brain
How do you mean beauty and brain?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by uunwanaobong3: 7:04pm On May 18, 2023
This lady looked so well cooked................... Pls make una allow this girl rest ooooooo. .

Where was all these pictures when the poor girl was not popular?? Enemies of progress a.k.a village people please I beg you in the name of your ancestors, allow this small girl enjoyed her fame. Thank you.

Congrats hilda
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by paix(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2023
Aonkuuse:
It's not my business but can these girls do without nudity? Kai!!
They feel COMPLETE only when they appear UNCLADDED.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by paix(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2023
madridguy:
I don fall in love with Hilda already. Hilda if you are reading my post, will you marry me?
Can you cook?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by paix(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2023
Creamypie:
Hilda baci this, that, na unecessary attention she dey find, maybe advertising for her goodies, hence taking these pics earlier and releasing them after making Guiness records. My concern is that Ned will not want a non- virgin
He doesn't go for DARK skinned women.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by paix(m): 7:14pm On May 18, 2023
NwaIdeato:
Forget, Akwa Ibom women dey fine sha, they and Esan women are the most beautiful women in the South South and definitely among the top 5 in Nigeria.
You don EXPLORE dat far?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by paix(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2023
Rahkman:
She will never leave you hòrny or hungry ,that means after eating her food,you can now use that energy to eat her honeypot
MULTIPURPOSE
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by triplechoice(m): 7:22pm On May 18, 2023
G00DHardDick:

All these ones ain't necessary.

She be prostitute abi she no be prostitute? Ur guess is as good as mine. She's just an olosho who needs world recognition.

You're confusing yourself.
You don't even know the meaning of the idiom, Your guess is as good as mine', if you knew, you wouldn't have used it and later conclude she's 'just an olosho'.

Be sure of the words you use to express yourself,,and also learn not to judge people by their appearance.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by paix(m): 7:22pm On May 18, 2023
sameks08:
Eno go better for anybody dey zoom the 7th picture a swear. The olumpus din humble since and she dn de migrate small small
To where na?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by greypencils: 7:39pm On May 18, 2023
mariahAngel:

Person wey dey sell food no get time for street, trust me.
You don even get time rest?
(And, why she go even enter street when she dey make mad money from food?)

After cooking and selling for the day, you still have to go source for ingredients for your next day cooking.
And the circle continues. Everyday cooking is not easy.
It's not a fault that she's voluptuous.
Na so her mama sef be.

Those who've been with Hilda on her success journey can attest to her genuineness.

Whatever haters say do not matter.
She is making enough money from food you say. Enough to own an automated house? She doesnt have time to spare being a cook but she has the time to pose in a private jet? Easy tigress. What you know about her is what she puts out. You don't know every of her waka.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2023
All na good food..
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by viodemus: 7:52pm On May 18, 2023
She is very capable of spreading current.

She fine.

She get sense, see format, cook for 100 hours (not a small feat), then use it to showcase the real record wey she been dun dey aim.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by sweetkev(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2023
Godisablealltim:
she's beautiful but her mouth is too wide, so will her pussy. Is she a mother of 6 children? Why is her boobs so sagged?

the silly simps should stay off my quote.
Bro you sabi. The bigger the mouth, the wider the pussy.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by randymirrors(f): 7:58pm On May 18, 2023
Nonybb:
This one look like an upgraded Ashawo. These are the kind of lady that think that it is food that keep a man in the house and not character

The first time I saw her in pics, I loved her immediately esp her look of innocence. She was decently clad with apron around her neck. I also remember commenting on how beautiful she was.

But now, honestly, I don't see the beauty in her anymore. She looks like an irritating, attention seeker to me. Even I as a lady know that less is more. I no longer see her beauty or cooking talent. All I see is whoring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by randymirrors(f): 8:04pm On May 18, 2023
obinna58:
So she belongs to the olosho community and trying to deceive us with Guinness record, how is she able to do that sef

Guinness better investigate her properly and make sure she doesn’t break this record through fraudulent means, you can’t be both bad and good girl at the same time

How I was there live with lots of people and eating plenty food in my dream last night is still a mystery to me(no joke), maybe due her non stop updates coming from both NL and FB.

You have a strong point here.. "you cannot be a good and bad girl at the same time" . She fooled me once, only once but still fooling a lot of people who think with their privates. I don't wish the title for her anymore.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by randymirrors(f): 8:11pm On May 18, 2023
Hopemanfx:
because she cooked for 4days she now has brain.. the way people think I don't understand

People like that are shallow minded. They aren't deep thinkers and tend to view things from the surface level only. I don't know how being able to cook for 10 days non-stop is a sign of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by randymirrors(f): 8:15pm On May 18, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
I no know the one to choose btween Hilda and Tems backside

Tems na. Tems ass isn't saggy.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:20pm On May 18, 2023
This babe plenty
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Mekoyaw(m): 8:24pm On May 18, 2023
I guess her agility, persistence & endurance in the Guinness Record has paid off & brought her to limelight...the chef is looking slayish than I thought.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Smoothcom: 8:42pm On May 18, 2023
madridguy:
I don fall in love with Hilda already. Hilda if you are reading my post, will you marry me?
ur prek to small
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Burgerlomo: 8:45pm On May 18, 2023
cool

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by bizzibodi(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2023
I now know who she is,i wish her a successful market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.