Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life (23525 Views)

Hon. Ladi Adebutu Leads Protest To INEC Headquarters In Abeokuta(photos) / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Crumble Nigeria, Alleges Aso Rock In ‘turmoil’ / Ogun 2019: Ladi Adebutu's Supporters Throw Weight Behind Dapo Abiodun - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by stormborn28(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Cowards always flee, same thing someone did by flying to Cote d’Ivoire leaving his tribe perished during d civil war, over 3m lives wasted.

We know how Funsho Williams was killed by the the current drug Baron
Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by stormborn28(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2023
wwwkaycom:
Who they pursue him?

An apprentice of the current Drug Baron who is sitting on a stolen mandate.
Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by casualobserver: 4:43pm On May 15, 2023
ImoleNaija:
One can hardly point to projects executed by Dapo's govt. I no believe say he won the election free & fair.

If Ladi could flee for his life, e get as e be niyen o.

have you been on the epe-ijebu road? for that alone he tried

1 Like

Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by Okhuadams(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2023
dre11:
Ladi Adebutu is challenging the reelection of Governor Dapo Abiodun at the election petition tribunal.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/598411-top-nigerian-politician-flees-nigeria-alleges-threat-to-life.html
When you dey contest nobody wan kill you, matter after you loss dem wan kill you oga find another lie
Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by lexy2014: 7:52am On May 16, 2023
Adabestseason:
when you as a leader is running away what about your supporters,you are exposing them to danger,this is some form of cowardice.

How will his presence protect his supporters from danger?
Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by lexy2014: 7:53am On May 16, 2023
casualobserver:

have you been on the epe-ijebu road? for that alone he tried

Is that the only in his job description as governor?
Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by casualobserver: 7:56am On May 16, 2023
lexy2014:

Is that the only in his job description as governor?

Is being an idiot your only reason for existing?

1 Like

Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by Mjpem23(m): 8:15am On May 16, 2023
Gabbytony:
Its a lie. His crimes are chasing him

Southwest is not Southeast
Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by lexy2014: 10:15am On May 16, 2023
casualobserver:

Is being an idiot your only reason for existing?

you sound hurt and emotional? is it this question of not more than 10 words that ruffled your feathers?

Is fixing just one road the only thing in his job description as governor?
Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by Starhearts: 10:31am On May 16, 2023
stormborn28:

That man Adebutu did not lose rather his mandate was stolen by the APC appointed vultures INEC and given to DAPO

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online..
Ur village pple have succeeded in getting ur pin-code

Him(ladi Elelede) lose gallantly...

If u have evidence go to Tribunal court, isabo abeokuta to testified..
Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by casualobserver: 10:31am On May 16, 2023
lexy2014:

you sound hurt and emotional? is it this question of not more than 10 words that ruffled your feathers?

you are an idiot, you have a long history of posting like an idiot and a long persistent history of asking idiotic questions. You also lack English comprehension and show you were not properly educated. Where in my post did I say that is all he did or what in my post said that is all he did?

If I say for delivering Lagos ibadan express Buhari did well, does that mean that is all he did? Everybody's view of our elected leaders is driven primarily by how they affect his life. All politics is local. I have suffered for years on Ijebu-epe express and suffered for decades on lagos-ibadan express, as far as i am concerned whoever made my drive on those roads more pleasurable has done well because that is what affects me. you are free to have your opinion based on how elected leaders affect your life just as i am free to have mine. Consider yourself fortunate I bothered to reply you and consider it the last...like I said you are a certified imb3cile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by Cmanforall: 10:41am On May 16, 2023
Gabbytony:
Its a lie. His crimes are chasing him
He wants to get DJ Switch treatment...
If you know you know cheesy
Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by lexy2014: 10:49am On May 16, 2023
casualobserver:

you are an idiot, you have a long history of posting like an idiot and a long persistent history of asking idiotic questions. You also lack English comprehension and show you were not properly educated. Where in my post did I say that is all he did or what in my post said that is all he did?

If I say for delivering Lagos ibadan express Buhari did well, does that mean that is all he did? Everybody's view of our elected leaders is driven primarily by how they affect his life. All politics is local. I have suffered for years on Ijebu-epe express and suffered for decades on lagos-ibadan express, as far as i am concerned whoever made my drive on those roads more pleasurable has done well because that is what affects me. you are free to have your opinion based on how elected leaders affect your life just as i am free to have mine. Consider yourself fortunate I bothered to reply you and consider it the last...like I said you are a certified imb3cile

you havent answered my questions.

Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by stormborn28(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2023
Starhearts:

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online..
Ur village pple have succeeded in getting ur pin-code

Him(ladi Elelede) lose gallantly...

If u have evidence go to Tribunal court, isabo abeokuta to testified..

An adult like you lack knowledge if not you will know that the case is already at the tribunal..it is a pity you came online to disgrace yourself. Even a staunch supporter(MannaBBQ) of APC is aware but you chose to be stupid to type that nonsense.. Well I don't blame you because it has been discovered that some APC supporters are naturally born Zombies
Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by Starhearts: 3:11pm On May 16, 2023
stormborn28:

An adult like you lack knowledge if not you will know that the case is already at the tribunal..it is a pity you came online to disgrace yourself. Even a staunch supporter(MannaBBQ) of APC is aware but you chose to be stupid to type that nonsense.. Well I don't blame you because it has been discovered that some APC supporters are naturally born Zombies

You're trying too hard to feign intelligence.

If you aren't intelligent, you aren't intelligent.
Even your expression is in shambles.

And you're barely plausible
Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by stormborn28(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2023
Starhearts:

You're trying too hard to feign intelligence.

If you aren't intelligent, you aren't intelligent.
Even your expression is in shambles.

And you're barely plausible

You are incoherent in your speech.. Too parochial to understand the complexity of your surrounding..
Keep that obscuring knowledge to yourself
Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by Starhearts: 7:30pm On May 16, 2023
stormborn28:

You are incoherent in your speech.. Too parochial to understand the complexity of your surrounding..
Keep that obscuring knowledge to yourself

On the seventh day HE rested.
If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless.
If would created anoda human being
Re: Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life by stormborn28(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2023
Starhearts:

On the seventh day HE rested.
If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless.
If would created anoda human being
Very unstable in discussion... As clueless as President Buhari..
Be rest assured you are in dark about happenings around you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday / Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.