Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills (33320 Views)

Gov. Adeleke Shows Off His Football Skills At An Event (pics/video) / Governor Adeleke Shows His Football Skills (Video) / Governor Adeleke Shows Off Football Skills (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by StagethemTVee: 7:58am On May 16, 2023
Davido’s uncle and Governor of Osun State, Ademola Adeleke shows off his cooking skills with chicken and rice.

Governor Adeleke of Osun State shows off his cooking skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BbzLS_2SsM

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by ChatterHouse: 7:59am On May 16, 2023
The People's Governor

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Ireportlive: 8:00am On May 16, 2023
cool

This man is always happy

He can cook, he can dance , he is an hybrid of Yoruba Father and Ibo mother... His Nephew loves him, same as his kids

212 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by TheBillyonaire: 8:01am On May 16, 2023
I wish my wife can let me into the kitchen, should have shown the world that I can cook pounded cocoyam with bitterleaf soup. I learnt it in my dream. If I enter that kitchen she thinks I am coming to look at house helps them yansh grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by decatalyst(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
This man is always happy

A very good trait of winners and healthy people.

He obviously surrounds himself with love.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by derecho(m): 8:04am On May 16, 2023
Waiting for Sanwo-olu to copy.
Or is he only good at tasting Hilda's food?

22 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by ZonalHead: 8:18am On May 16, 2023
cool you just can't hate this man

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Flora2Sweet: 8:19am On May 16, 2023
Happy Man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Mmaduise(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2023
This man sef too dey do but I like him.
Let him govern well oo

2 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by phemmyfour: 9:53am On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
This man is always happy
Never a dull moment with him. Doesn't look like the type that got intoxicated with power

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Kkonojo23(m): 9:56am On May 16, 2023
This my governor is so full of life

7 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Justbeingreal(m): 9:56am On May 16, 2023
NA COOKING SEASON NOW. 9JA AND TREND AS D@ BABE BREAK THAT RECORD EVERYBODY NOW GO WAN SHOW SAY THEM SABI COOK..

5 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Generalwoodz(m): 9:56am On May 16, 2023
Look at him 😂😂 2 mins man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by X77babbhh: 9:56am On May 16, 2023
Men can cook

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by xpressionx(m): 9:56am On May 16, 2023
Is he trying to break Hilda's Record?
grin

19 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Rapuru14: 9:56am On May 16, 2023
We need more happy people in government.

The pains of past 8 years is an obvious transfer of sadism

20 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Nobody: 9:57am On May 16, 2023
shocked

Yekini Amoda needs to return the certificate he stole before it's too late.

28 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Cmanforall: 9:57am On May 16, 2023
Nice

Good he can cook

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2023
Which one is davido's uncle again. Call the man's name and proceed with your article

5 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by SILVERLINES: 9:57am On May 16, 2023
cheesy
The celebrity governor

The most meek among

His humility is second to none

8 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by safarilove(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2023
I so much like this Governor..always in happy mood

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Allisgud: 9:58am On May 16, 2023
This man still dey chop for this him belle

3 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Beno3: 9:58am On May 16, 2023
A very different Yoruba man!
Why can't I love this man...

6 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2023
This governor be doing too much...! grin

You better meet or even exceed the high expectations of your citizens or no second term for you!

Rochas Okorocha do pass this one... Even managed to fool Imolites that he was a second cousin of Jesus Christ! How e take end?!! grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by ipobarecriminals: 9:58am On May 16, 2023
sad This one is a confam Doctor show pepper, a renowned magician. This clown will 💃 and cook for 3 years.He'll wake up when election is near

56 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by BRIMBRAM: 9:58am On May 16, 2023
derecho:
Waiting for Sanwo-olu to copy.
Or is he only good at tasting Hilda's food?

And drawing more publicity to an event.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by sofeo(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2023
Another Guinness book of record loading, this one will even be the greatest.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by KanwuliaExtra: 9:59am On May 16, 2023
As e dey sweet am. . . e dey pain dem.
Thou shalt prepareth a table . . . in the presence of thine H-ENEMIES!
Muchechechecheche
APCriminals wanted to steal OSUN STATE on technicality like the stole THE NIGERIAN ELECTION ON GROUNDS OF 'MAMOODITY'. grin

Dem go soon vomit TARABA, BENUE, RIVERS and many more states. . . . Even LAGOS STATE with over half a million STOLEN VOTES!

More COOKING TO COME . . . FOR INEC TO CHOP! cheesy

E dey sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. . . .

6 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Sebastine1994(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2023
Cooking will trend from now on in Nigeria.

I see girls trying to break 5hat woman's record.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5,000 Lawyers Have Registered With New NBA, Says Co-convener / Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners / Atiku Abubakar Visits Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.