Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) (52072 Views)

Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours / Meet Indian Chef Lata Tondon. The Previous Guinness World Record Holder (vid) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by lhordspy: 10:40am On May 16, 2023
Guiness world record holder in the longest cooking category, Chef lata tondon calls for peace after some discourteous Nigerians stormed her social media pages to taunt and insult her. Which almost erupted to war of words between Nigerians and Indians on Social media.

Chef Lata Tondon congratulated Hilda Baci earlier. She is still the current record holder for the world's longest cooking marathon, pending Hilda Baci's confirmation by Guinness World Record. Chef Lata completed the task in 87 hours, 45 minutes, and 00 secs in Rewa, India, in 2019.

Chef Lata Sues For Peace:
A humble request to all my sisters and brothers in Nigeria and India to maintain peace and wait for Guinness to officially announce if the current record is broken or not. Please don't make it a competition, it is just a record my friends. I am peace loving person and i wish same for you.
https://instagram.com/stories/cheflatatondon/3103697913671539737?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

Her Congratulatory Message To Hilda Baci Earlier:
"All the best, Hilda. Hope to see you on the Official Site of Guinness Book of World Records soon."

PUNCH
Guinness World Record Holder For Marathon Cooking Hails Chef Hilda Baci

The Guinness World Record holder for marathon cooking by an individual, Lata Tondon, has drummed support for Nigerian chef Hilda Baci, who is on a mission to break the record.

The current record for the world's longest cooking marathon is held by Tondon, who completed the task in 87 hours, 45 minutes, and 00 secs in Rewa, India, in 2019.

Sharing a video of Baci on her Instagram page on Sunday, Tondon wrote, "All the best, Hilda. Hope to see you on the Official Site of Guinness Book of World Records soon."

As of Monday morning, Baci exceeded Tondon's record time.
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1658044829639606272?t=pwWFnU6zcO4EdC0kT1PEYg&s=19

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by lhordspy: 10:40am On May 16, 2023

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by lhordspy: 10:41am On May 16, 2023
We have good people in Nigeria BUT majority are insane, just stvpid, or extremely depressed. Most Nigerians are battling with severe mental issue but masquerading it as cruise.

I remember during the Endsarz protest, we all came out to render our voice to the struggle, to demand an end to police brutality UNTIL all of a sudden, some people started burning BRTs, banks and looting shops.

People blame politicians for the toxicity and hate among the youths. But this is just a case of justifying and encouraging this very silly behaviours, by making stupid excuses for it.

If you keep insisting that insulting politicians is okay with the excuse that 'they are corrupt' , cancelling and abusing Old and young who share opposite political opinion with the lame excuse that 'you are fighting for better Nigeria' ..... then what of these unwarranted, inexcusable hate on foreigners who did nothing wrong?

285 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by madridguy(m): 10:43am On May 16, 2023
Nigerians and pepper body grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Sangoamadioha1: 10:44am On May 16, 2023
We know the Nigerians with this sort of behavior and we also know their political mentor.

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Tntsi: 10:46am On May 16, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
We know the Nigerians with this sort of behavior and we also know their political mentor.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Onucs(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Gbamsolutely 🥶

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by GogetterMD(m): 10:52am On May 16, 2023
You just can't with this ilk of dimwitted, uncouth and rude GenZers. I blame bad parenting though

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by riverbird: 10:53am On May 16, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

No be lie.....

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by mariahAngel(f): 10:53am On May 16, 2023
Nigerian politicians have succeeded in making Nigerians a paranoid and disrespectful lot.
They now think every organization is as dishonest as INEC, and out to steal what belong to them.
Nigerians have lost their ability to trust.
We will heal.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by illicit(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2023
Nigerians

shocked
Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:23am On May 16, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

My brother, we know those group of people o and where they come from. From young to old, na so them be. The funny thing is that they know themselves as I make my comment.

99 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Oloki: 11:51am On May 16, 2023
Some Nigerians are so frustrated and out of control. Why going to her page to insult her? To what end exactly?

13 Likes

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by GeneralPula: 12:13pm On May 16, 2023
Headless mob at work again..

Don’t be surprised if the insults are because of the fact that Indians have been arresting them for drugs back to back

Bunch of insultive Mammalians..

346 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by bestman09(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2023
sad
Unemployment is the root cause of trolling by Nigerians. A busy person (online/offline) has limited time to waste trolling anyone.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Kingpele(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2023
Nigerians and bad mouth ...am sure this insult is coming from agbadorians quaters..this people are classless and support thieves..if u try to correct them they will insult the hell out of u..tufiawa

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by MasterJayJay: 12:14pm On May 16, 2023
The obsession of some Nigerians with this cooking world record is ridiculous.

I have personally refrained from posting or commenting anything related to it on Facebook.

A Nigerian boy that has 7 Guinness world record wasn't hyped like this.

Whenever some Nigerians see Nyash and breasts, they start misbehaving.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2023
Globally embarrassing themselves all the time

Wizkid started rolling with Justin Skye, they went to bash her
Burna lost to Angelique Kidjo they bashed her
Burna broke up with Steflon Don they bashed her
Neapolitans celebrated Kvaraskelia they bashed the club
The list is long…
Now this…

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by RecentHistory: 12:14pm On May 16, 2023
It is those idiotic Obidients

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by ecolime(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2023
APC ragtaggs don carry their hooliganism and razz behavior go an innocent lady's page. You cyberbullies keep embarrassing us.

Why una dey insult the lady? E no make sense na

RecentHistory:
It is those idiotic Obidients

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2023
It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by TheGodmother(f): 12:15pm On May 16, 2023
Pathetic 😔

4 Likes

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Abolodje: 12:15pm On May 16, 2023
Who bloody cares?

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2023
Lol naija which way, there are way better guinness world records held by citizens of other countries. Our turn we won shut down the internet
Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by afroniger: 12:16pm On May 16, 2023
We seem to have too many youths that are jobless so they spend an inordinate amount of their time constituting nuisance by trolling on social media. The incoming administration needs to ensure that jobs are created for these set of people.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Freelancerr(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2023
Make the woman try ignore.
No be everybody de alright for this con3

Please check my signature

4 Likes

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by MrBroke(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2023
I love my country Nigeria but i hate the way the people are programmed. Sometimes i feel strange here cause i don't feel their shit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by oilyngbati(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2023
Most of the people constituting nuisance on social media are Ipob terrorists and obi.diot.s

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by todyms: 12:17pm On May 16, 2023
Y
Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by sonature1: 12:17pm On May 16, 2023
lhordspy:
We have good people in Nigeria BUT majority of us are insane, just stvpid, or extremely depressed. Most Nigerians are battling with severe mental issue but masquerading it as cruise.

I remember during the Endsarz protest, we all came out to render our voice to the struggle, to demand an end to police brutality UNTIL all of a sudden, some people started burning BRTs, banks and looting shops.

People blame politicians for the toxicity and hate among the youths. But this is just a case of justifying and encouraging this very silly behaviours, by making stupid excuses for it. If insulting politicians is okay with the excuse that 'they are corrupt' ,then what of these unwarranted, inexcusable hate on foreigners who did nothing wrong?

If someone can campaign for and vote for a known druglord, I don't see the difference between him and a madman.

Like I always say, many Nigerians, especially those in Lagos, are mad but they don't even know that.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2023
Nothing but unemployment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Simile As They Cook Huge Python After Capturing It On Duty. Photos / See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch / Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.