Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna (9264 Views)

Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army / Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna by aurenflani: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2011
octar2 - if not for gaddafi africa would still be a slave continent to europe and be paying billions for communication satellite. gaddafi does not have a foreign accounts like your elected leaders have. what libya has achieve in the 42yrs that this man led them in terms of food security, power generation, road infrastructure, health and the general living condition is what your govts are promising you since indpendence and yet could not deliver even half of that. The nigerians that came from libya are neither terrorists nor gaddafi fighters. they all went to work in libya where the economy was working and the country's wealth was getting down to reach the people.
Re: Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna by sandysprax(m): 1:05am On Sep 28, 2011
phreakabit:

[size=15pt]An obvious failed attempt at propaganda. . . . Next thing we will hear now is that some Southerners are among them. Its just the North again trying to split the blame evenly amongst all Geo-political zones. Shouldn't they ask why the borders are so porous in the first place? Shouldn't they have the list/register/database containing names ,photos and passport numbers  of everyone coming in through our land borders

As for you. Learn to spell "shut" before insulting people of higher intellectual proficiency than yourself. Secondly did you get any form of education outside almajiri school of islamic studies ? The incoherency and  poor command of English language exhibited in your comments, absolutely dissolves all possibilities of that .[/size]

That is the problem we are having in this country, When intellects are analysing national issues, people with qualifications from such institutions involve themselves.How come there is even war everywhere even on Nairaland?
Re: Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna by mekaboy(m): 1:45am On Sep 28, 2011
THIS COUNTRY SEF, UNA NO GO KILL ME WITH LAUGH grin grin

IF U STAY FOR NAIJA WAHALA, IF YOU COMOT NAIJA TO COME BACK NA WAHALA.

SO ASSUMING THESE PEOPLE ARE NIGERIAN CITIZENS? THEY COME BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY AND THEY WILL BE DETAINED IN POLICE CUSTODY ?

IF THEY ARE NIGERIANS, THEN LET THE PROVIDE PROOF, THEY SHOULD HAVE RELATIVES TO IDENTIFY THEM, AND THOSE WHO DONT HAVE RELATIVES HERE, LET THE GOVT USE OUR GOVT PRIVATE JET TO SEND THEM BACK TO LIBYA, WHEN THEY GET TO LIBYA THEY OPEN THE DOOR AND THROW THEM OUT FROM THE SKY grin grin

NEXT TIME IF U DEY COMMOT NAIJA KEEP INTOUCH WITH YOUR RELATIVES.

THIS IS A LESSON FOR NIGERIANS IN OBODO OYIBO WEY NO DEY COMMUNICATE WITH FAMILY HERE, IF SOMETHING HAPPEN THERE ONE DAY, NA SO THEM GO DO UNA grin grin grin
Re: Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna by splendour1: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2011
Do we even realise the implication of this information. The little safety we have in nigeria is going to be completely taken away. Instead of fighting tribal war of words, lets concentrate on the real issues. We know that these men are alll mostly drugged out and have lost all sense of conscience, so to start fighting over which tribe is responsible is totally unbelieveable to me when we know that our lives are at risk. shameful

foget about the tribe>>>>if turly they are gaddafi 'fighters'. embarassedthat means they have sold their conscience, Igbo or no igbo embarassed
Re: Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna by dozai: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2011
My question is, what has the Fed Govt done to return Nigerians that are stranded in libya, Over there, those NTCs do find it hard differentiating a Nigerian from a Nigerien or Chadian. They kill them like sallah goat. I bumped into a live blog from a russian which he titled "  what the west cannot show" i saw how our friends and even relations are been slaughtered. When they are done, they keep ur head on top of the lifeless body.
One Nigerian in Aljazeera when he was captured by the NTC which i know they re gonna kill him said that they have raped his wife, collected all his belongings and ended up labeling him a khadaffi supporter. Why dont we value life here what is the reason. These people that are been labeled khadaffi fighters maybe Nigerians who were lucky to escape through the desert into Niger. So what is wrong in a transport company bringing them home when the Govt was handicapped to do it. 2ndly what will a khadaffi fighter from Niger and Chad that have made a lot of money be doing in Nigeria?

Please i commed EKENEDILICHUKWU trans for doing what he did. The govt can do their investigation for all i care. Those guys are already happy to be back home alive.
Re: Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna by Dpharisee: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2011
dozai:

My question is, what has the Fed Govt done to return Nigerians that are stranded in libya, Over there, those NTCs do find it hard differentiating a Nigerian from a Nigerien or Chadian. They kill them like sallah goat. I bumped into a live blog from a russian which he titled " what the west cannot show" i saw how our friends and even relations are been slaughtered. When they are done, they keep your head on top of the lifeless body.
One Nigerian in Aljazeera when he was captured by the NTC which i know they re gonna kill him said that they have violated his wife, collected all his belongings and ended up labeling him a khadaffi supporter. Why dont we value life here what is the reason. These people that are been labeled khadaffi fighters maybe Nigerians who were lucky to escape through the desert into Niger. So what is wrong in a transport company bringing them home when the Govt was handicapped to do it. 2ndly what will a khadaffi fighter from Niger and Chad that have made a lot of money be doing in Nigeria?

Please i commed EKENEDILICHUKWU trans for doing what he did. The govt can do their investigation for all i care. Those guys are already happy to be back home alive.

While the Govt is busy recognising a rebel group that is killing Nigerians and blacks in Libya, the Igbos are risking their buses bringing them home. Kudos to Ekenedilichukwu Transport.
If I have my way, I will go to Libya and make sure I bring down a NATO war plane bombing innocent women and children in Sirte, Sabha and Bani Walid.
Re: Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna by Gbenge77(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2011
They should be sent back with alacrity.They should be sent back with alacrity.
Re: Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna by okstol: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2011
Why must we direct our discussions on ethnic tones? Dudes were left there in d cold in Tripoli and some good people made an effort to get them home and u fo»ooooolss can't even appreciate anything good done by fellow Nigerians. I remember one thread where some of these fish-heads in dis forum were busy causing GEJ for not bringing back all naija people from Ghadaffis enclave. I don't know what some guys wants. Must u peeps always criticise? Can't u do something instead of been a hope»less critic? Mtscheeew
Re: Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2011
Gbenge 77:

They should be sent back with alacrity.
Negro_Ntns:

No, the fighters are of Igbo origin, Nigerian govt was not doing anything to rescue and bring them home.  Their people in East[/] heard their cries and sent[b] Ekene Dili Chukwu to bring them home.
ROFLMAO
Re: Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2012
wen did naija bcme a refugee camp.pls oh let dm check dm,hp dy r nt cmin 2 help boko haram destroy the north.hmmn libya is an islamic nation.bware Gej
Re: Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2012
wen did naija bcme a refugee camp.pls oh let dm check dm,if they r nt naija pipz,chase dm oh fg. dy myt bcmin 2 help boko haram destroy the north.hmmn libya  is an islamic nation.bware Gej
Re: Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna by dederocs(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
[quote author=iget connections to access federal government contracts,connections at the highest presidentiial level.
Also get A.G.O(diesel), P.M.S and crude oil in metric tonnes.any quantity we have direct contacts from refineries.call 08063276708 .email- swiftlink16@yahoo.com
Re: Gaddafi ‘fighters’ Arrive In Kaduna by Chyz2: 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
If you are going to lie about a story at least make it believable. So my question would simply be how to u come down from North africa, skip over every northsern state, land in the SE just to go back up north to fight in kaduna? How do they know its "ghaddafi fighters"? And did they skip over all of those states in the north to come to the SE because Igboland has the best vehicles in the world? I'm guessing they must have walked there from libya too.lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Emerge 13th Largest Economy In Africa By 2014 / "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS / Jonathan Did Not Buy Weapon? You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.