Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Happy Masturbat1on Month And More Nonsense From Jewkraine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Masturbat1on Month And More Nonsense From Jewkraine (526 Views)

Osu Jew Gives Hitler Salute While Fighting For Jewkraine / Simon Ekpa To Recruit Igbo Dunces To Fight For Jewkraine / Yahaya Kwande: Buhari’s Corruption Fight Is ‘Nonsense’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Masturbat1on Month And More Nonsense From Jewkraine by Kikeslayer2: 2:11pm On May 17, 2023
This year's month of May has been designated by the Talmudist luciferians in the UN as masturbati0n month. This is a direct counter to the underground 'No nut November " month popularized by 4chan's anons to end masturbati0n and p0rn addiction which the Jews now see as antisemitic and white supremacist plot .
Its worth noting that this Masturbati0n marathon month the UN is pushing also comes complete with the WHO pushing for child masturbati0n even for toddlers . Next month is LGBTQ month to celebrate degenerate mental illness known as Homosexuality.

Enough of globo homo crap and back to another globo homo crap, the Jewkraine and the US mic celebrated the downing of Russian hypersonic missiles using the highly unreliable and over priced wonderwaffle crap Patriot missile system.

The liars in Kiev posted a pic of what they claimed was the downed war head of the Russian Kihzal missile .

Now anyone with basic physics education will know that a projectile travelling at mach 10 (Kihzal hypersonic missile)colliding with another explosive war head travelling at mach 4 (Patriot missile) will leave little or no debris. But the liars in Kiev posted a pic of an actual missile war head intact claiming it was brought down by the useless patriot missile.

In response to such brazen lies, Putin ordered that the US missile batteries should be taken out by same hypersonic missile which they did yesterday only for Globo homo to begin frothin in the mouth that Russia was desperate to save face by attacking and taking out patriot missile batteries .

Forgive me but I thought the whole essence of a 150 million US dollar patriot missile unit was to take out aerial threats.

But according to Globo homo , Putin taken out a well documented flop system that they claimed earlier to have taken out Russian hypersonic missiles was a desperate way to save face from their own manufactured lies

Globo Homo is the enemy . If covid didn't teach you anything about the Jew media that dominated western narrative then you remain a prime candidate for a brain transplant.

Bonus points ; Feral Zionists in Congo Judea attacked a US mission convoy on the SE killing 4 US embassy personnel.

This is a sure sign that the JewSA wants to get involved in another theatre in Nigeria .

The okoro goats should brace up as the same JewSA that sponsored BH and Fulani bandits is about to escalate issues in the SE.

This latest attack is another Gulf of Tokin false flag.
Re: Happy Masturbat1on Month And More Nonsense From Jewkraine by Tompson88: 2:19pm On May 17, 2023
Give your life to christ( quote author=Kikeslayer2 post=123191508]This year's month of May has been designated by the Talmudist luciferians in the UN as masturbati0n month. This is a direct counter to the underground 'No nut November " month popularized by 4chan's anons to end masturbati0n and p0rn addiction which the Jews now see as antisemitic and white supremacist plot .
Its worth noting that this Masturbati0n marathon month the UN is pushing also comes complete with the WHO pushing for child masturbati0n even for toddlers . Next month is LGBTQ month to celebrate degenerate mental illness known as Homosexuality.

Enough of globo homo crap and back to another globo homo crap, the Jewkraine and the US mic celebrated the downing of Russian hypersonic missiles using the highly unreliable and over priced wonderwaffle crap Patriot missile system.

The liars in Kiev posted a pic of what they claimed was the downed war head of the Russian Kihzal missile .

Now anyone with basic physics education will know that a projectile travelling at mach 10 (Kihzal hypersonic missile)colliding with another explosive war head travelling at mach 4 (Patriot missile) will leave little or no debris. But the liars in Kiev posted a pic of an actual missile war head intact claiming it was brought down by the useless patriot missile.

In response to such brazen lies, Putin ordered that the US missile batteries should be taken out by same hypersonic missile which they did yesterday only for Globo homo to begin frothin in the mouth that Russia was desperate to save face by attacking and taking out patriot missile batteries .

Forgive me but I thought the whole essence of a 150 million US dollar patriot missile unit was to take out aerial threats.

But according to Globo homo , Putin taken out a well documented flop system that they claimed earlier to have taken out Russian hypersonic missiles was a desperate way to save face from their own manufactured lies

Globo Homo is the enemy . If covid didn't teach you anything about the Jew media that dominated western narrative then you remain a prime candidate for a brain transplant.

Bonus points ; Feral Zionists in Congo Judea attacked a US mission convoy on the SE killing 4 US embassy personnel.

This is a sure sign that the JewSA wants to get involved in another theatre in Nigeria .

The okoro goats should brace up as the same JewSA that sponsored BH and Fulani bandits is about to escalate issues in the SE.

This latest attack is another Gulf of Tokin false flag.

[/quote]
Re: Happy Masturbat1on Month And More Nonsense From Jewkraine by Kikeslayer2: 2:24pm On May 17, 2023
Tompson88:
Give your life to christ(

So says a heathen Zionist Jew wannabe okoro

Next time get your post together before you quote me
Re: Happy Masturbat1on Month And More Nonsense From Jewkraine by Nightwolf1: 2:24pm On May 17, 2023
mkpurummiri is not good for your health, quit.
🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

1 Like

Re: Happy Masturbat1on Month And More Nonsense From Jewkraine by Kikeslayer2: 2:30pm On May 17, 2023
Nightwolf1:
mkpurummiri is not good for your health, quit.
🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

Go and preach to your ,okoro cannibals high on meth.
Re: Happy Masturbat1on Month And More Nonsense From Jewkraine by Nightwolf1: 7:37pm On May 17, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Go and preach to your ,okoro cannibals high on meth.

Who is this cretinous pig 🐷 with salamander's formation?
Re: Happy Masturbat1on Month And More Nonsense From Jewkraine by Kikeslayer2: 8:15pm On May 17, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Who is this cretinous pig 🐷 with salamander's formation?

The question to ask is why only Jew owned slaves are lamenting over my post ?

Okoro slave
Re: Happy Masturbat1on Month And More Nonsense From Jewkraine by Nightwolf1: 8:50pm On May 17, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

The question to ask is why only Jew owned slaves are lamenting over my post ?

Okoro slave

Agbado demented drug junkie, stop drooling on my mention.
Re: Happy Masturbat1on Month And More Nonsense From Jewkraine by Kikeslayer2: 9:08am On May 18, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Agbado demented drug junkie, stop drooling on my mention.

OSU pig, who be Yoruba ?
Re: Happy Masturbat1on Month And More Nonsense From Jewkraine by Nightwolf1: 12:53pm On May 18, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

OSU pig, who be Yoruba ?

You scratched face crippled drug addict with an IQ of a pangolin, did I ask you whence you came?🤡🤡🤡

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election: INEC Kidnapped Future, Hope For Better Nigeria – Archbishop / Subsidy Is Over Means What / Slap: Ganduje Is My Boy, He Can’t Even Look At My Face If We Meet - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.