Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today (62504 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Nobody: 7:09am On May 18, 2023
9jaRealist:

MONEY…
Cash-for-hand, back-for-ground!!

>

..., not the other way round
☺️👍yea, i think i remember those words

But it's really unfortunate for this old man
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I thought God gave sense to be used. LP is a regional party but won in north central, won in south west, won in south south and was able to win some posts in north west.
The feat that LP got in this 2023 through Obi, did Tinubu ever got that when he created AC. When he created AC, it was only Lagos he won and no other state. When AC turned to ACN. It was only Lagos, Oyo and Ogun that he was able to win while LP, PDP still controlling Ondo, (Ekiti and Osun) respectively. That was the second election in 2011. In 2007 he had only Lagos. It was later Oshiomhole defeated to ACN because he was voted as governor under LP.
If for less than a year his influence made LP to have elective positions from south east, south south, south west, north central and north west. Please tell me any other politician that had such influence? Truth doesn't kill, instead it makes wise and give maximum respect to the holder.
Let me now tell you what you don't know, all the votes Kwankwoso had were votes for APC. Look at it. ANPP, CPC and APC have been winning Kano at the presidential level since 1999. Can you deflate that argument? If NNPP had not won that state, APC would have carried the day there. So part of the votes that APC supposed to have gotten in Kano were scored by NNPP. No gainsaying, except you want to be myopic as usual. And that was how it was in other states. No doubt LP and Obi depleted PDP votes in south south and south east but LP also depleted APC in north central, like Nassarawa and part of Plateau state. It also depleted APC votes in Lagos. You can argue that till tomorrow but can never changed the fact and figure.
try educate urself from myopia and ignorance... Oshiomole never contested under labour... He ran and won under AC that became ACN before merging with CPC others to form APC... LP won lagos only in South West And did abysmal in other five states compare to PDP APC.... So no level for LP.. plateau has always been won by PDP since 1999... LP winning isn't surprising religious factor played a role Christians gullibility went for LP same for nassarawa that PDP has won in time past there for president... Niger kogi kwara benue LP did abysmal so how did they win North Central??... In South south only Edo, cross River, Delta LP won and it wasn't overwhelmingly... Only south east LP won overwhelmingly... And SS SE are traditional PDP states no one expected APC to even do well there... CPC under pmb form by him in six months won north west and North East hands down so u can see no Politician dead or alive can match buhari cloat or cult following... U de compare tinubu with obi... tinubu built and spearheaded AD to AC ACN winning states in South West plus Edo... Forming real structures and was was instrumental to APC formation that ended PDP hegemony... If not na PDP for still de rule Nigeria... Obi ran to LP ran a campaign on ethno religious premise which is why LP got the votes they got and when it matters most for structure to show only Abia they won for gorvenor... So LP remains a regional party like APGA.... If kwankwanso was in PDP without buhari on ballot PDP would have won Kano for president... So kwankwanso obi leaving PDP aided APC winning easily... Tell Obi to ensure LP he ran to become a national party like APC PDP before u compare him to tinubu... From AC holding Lagos they won ekiti Ogun Oyo Osun in court plus Edo under tinubu leadership as national leader... Can Obi even influence how lp members ll vote in national assembly elections like tinubu did in 2011 when ACN supported tambuwai against mukailat PDP preferred candidate yet u de compare obi to tinubu cos of cheap noise online... What did Obi do that PMB didn't do with CPC form under six months... Without much toxicity like we see from obidients them... As it stands now LP can't win presidency in Nigeria not even in 2027 or after that... So that's evidence of what a regional party look like...

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Blackdisciple(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

History will be kind to him for saving democracy.

Funny enough cheesy cheesy

Saving democracy INDEED

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by zhufengchemical: 8:03am On May 18, 2023
Use of Dicumene

Dicumene, also known as 2,3-dimethyl-2,3-diphenylbutane, is a chemical compound primarily used as a flame retardant or a polymerization inhibitor. Here are its main uses:

Flame retardant: Dicumene is commonly used as a flame retardant in various applications, including plastics, rubber, textiles, and coatings. It works by inhibiting or slowing down the spread of flames, reducing the risk of fire.
It's important to note that dicumene should be handled and used in accordance with safety guidelines and regulations due to its potential hazards. Always follow proper handling procedures and consult safety data sheets (SDS) for detailed information on its safe usage, storage, and disposal.

https://www.zhufengchemical.com/dicumene-p-23.html

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by rollywise(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

And 390 yoruba fools liked your post May the evil and sufferings of this country be directed to you all
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Hellonearth: 8:03am On May 18, 2023
madridguy:

History will be kind to him for saving
democracy.

Haba. We all have television and data too.
That your beaten,draged on the ground and almost killed comment have shown how evil u are. I swear,Satan will lie on your head.
Your children will live on lies all the days of their life
Lies will be their companion
Lies will be thier best friend
Everything about them will be based on lies.

As for Apapa,let him thank his stars. Next time,the real lynch will happen.
As for u,car till Jesus comes,una agenda will not come to pass. The real pain is coming. Get ready
I feel your pain based on Madrid vs Man city match.
Thats how u will be losing all the days of your life as u have truth
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by rollywise(m): 8:05am On May 18, 2023
Shebi you see ungrateful man. Because they didn't lynch him to death now he's cursing who removed cap. Next time they'll remove the head that wears the cap so the mouth can't course curse 😂😂😂
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by 7lives: 8:56am On May 18, 2023
ChukwuObe:
I love the part where he cursed the person that removed his cap after all they call him Babalawo. When you see some young people dying unsung, think before you pity them. I have no pity to those unruly children of Belial

Those children don't know that there's a are levels in life.
Tems said " avoid things ".

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by 7lives: 9:00am On May 18, 2023
Bfly:
Looks like Obi intended to use LP.

Why didn't he just create his own party long time ago if He knew he couldn't be loyal?

This Apapa does not look serious to me. Maybe cos Obi accused him of collecting bribe as someone stated

So you don't know that these people can't build a party?.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by 7lives: 9:02am On May 18, 2023
fredoooooo:

Why not go and run under Apga and take them to limelight..
Use your mob power on the founder of LP today .
Karma will bring everything back to reality soon .. cheesy

Is Lamidi Apapa the owner of the party?
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by 7lives: 9:03am On May 18, 2023
fredoooooo:

Why not go and run under Apga and take them to limelight..
Use your mob power on the founder of LP today .
Karma will bring everything back to reality soon .. cheesy

Is Lamidi Apapa the owner of the party?.
I thought they said the party belongs to NLC
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by OdefaGirl(f): 9:11am On May 18, 2023
This has been your calling..... The last sentence said it all, Mr. Babalawo

Obi just dey sound una ear left, right and center even when he hasn't opened his mouth 🤣

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by OdefaGirl(f): 9:12am On May 18, 2023
madridguy:

CLOWN 🤡

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by OdefaGirl(f): 9:19am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Thanks to some nairalanders do assisted me uplift some burdens from my shoulders. May the good Lord bless you guys richly IJN

I believe guys were amongst them...
But you curse, bully and disregard them.
Social media is not what plays out in real life.
You better be real.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by fredoooooo: 9:40am On May 18, 2023
7lives:

Is Lamidi Apapa the owner of the party?.
I thought they said the party belongs to NLC
But he's the chairman NLC, and not the IPOB faction that came to unsit him for their selfish interests.. ..isn't he ?
Obi should have try this in APGA .
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by learnedman(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2023
Abeg this JuJu man native doctor should go and rest shocked
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by ronyman(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2023
angry
madridguy:

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by martinm45: 11:07am On May 18, 2023
When you make your self the enemy of Peter Obi, you make yourself th enemy of the people. Go and do thanksgiving on your church that you came out alive. Tinubu wouldnt have saved you.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by LordTheus(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2023
Apapa's curses are pained rants from an old man who got the treatment he rightfully deserved. It won't have any effect. Respect is earned, not demanded.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by package7(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2023
Absolutely Peter Obi is a serial liar. Miscreants somebody.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by bionixs: 5:38pm On May 18, 2023
madridguy:

I thought he is in coma
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by IfnobeGod20: 6:39pm On May 18, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
try educate urself from myopia and ignorance... Oshiomole never contested under labour... He ran and won under AC that became ACN before merging with CPC others to form APC... LP won lagos only in South West And did abysmal in other five states compare to PDP APC.... So no level for LP.. plateau has always been won by PDP since 1999... LP winning isn't surprising religious factor played a role Christians gullibility went for LP same for nassarawa that PDP has won in time past there for president... Niger kogi kwara benue LP did abysmal so how did they win North Central??... In South south only Edo, cross River, Delta LP won and it wasn't overwhelmingly... Only south east LP won overwhelmingly... And SS SE are traditional PDP states no one expected APC to even do well there... CPC under pmb form by him in six months won north west and North East hands down so u can see no Politician dead or alive can match buhari cloat or cult following... U de compare tinubu with obi... tinubu built and spearheaded AD to AC ACN winning states in South West plus Edo... Forming real structures and was was instrumental to APC formation that ended PDP hegemony... If not na PDP for still de rule Nigeria... Obi ran to LP ran a campaign on ethno religious premise which is why LP got the votes they got and when it matters most for structure to show only Abia they won for gorvenor... So LP remains a regional party like APGA.... If kwankwanso was in PDP without buhari on ballot PDP would have won Kano for president... So kwankwanso obi leaving PDP aided APC winning easily... Tell Obi to ensure LP he ran to become a national party like APC PDP before u compare him to tinubu... From AC holding Lagos they won ekiti Ogun Oyo Osun in court plus Edo under tinubu leadership as national leader... Can Obi even influence how lp members ll vote in national assembly elections like tinubu did in 2011 when ACN supported tambuwai against mukailat PDP preferred candidate yet u de compare obi to tinubu cos of cheap noise online... What did Obi do that PMB didn't do with CPC form under six months... Without much toxicity like we see from obidients them... As it stands now LP can't win presidency in Nigeria not even in 2027 or after that... So that's evidence of what a regional party look like...
Learn, when some of us say something, you listen and queue. I said Oshiomhole contested under LP in Edo state. His primary party when he contested was LP but LP had alliance with AC then as to have a strong force to oust the incumbent governor, same way AD did in 1999 to contest against PDP as AD/APP.
Read the screenshot below and educate yourself, everything is not about flexing muscles.

Yes, just I have said, no politician that has made big influence that transcend his or her immediate region within a few months like Obi, you can argue that till tomorrow but facts are incontrovertible and immutable. His influence won posts in south east, south South, south west, north central and north west. You can blab till kingdom come but that doesn't change facts. In the first formation of AC as a party, what was their influence? What was the results they got in presidential election? Argue with your keyboard.
You myopically claimed LP party winning in some states was for religion influence but APC winning in some states was for what? Why was typical Muslim states refused to vote non-muslim? The highest votes Tinubu got was in muslim dominated states. Argue that. When we're are talking of a party that rely heavily on religion sensitive and partition our religion faiths, it is APC and Tinubu. At least we have 18 presidential candidates in 2023, which of them fielded same faith, if not APC and Tinubu? Which political party gathered clerics to declared their candidates as jihad? So, when are talking of party and candidates that use religious influence to swayed votes, please place it well, it's APC and Tinubu.
What of if Kwankwoso was also in APC or was he not in APC once when APC won and have been winning Kano in the past. Even when he defected to PDP, the defunct ANPP and CPC won Kano. So that your if is myopic. He was able to win Kano because his name was on the ballot and not anything. If he wasn't contesting, APC would have won the state hands down for president. That is just the simple logic based on the past presidential elections.

The question I want to throw to you now, did AC or ACN become national party before they merge with ANPP, CPC, nPDP and factional APGA? When AC fielded Atiku what was their score?
Again, when ACN fielded Nuhu Ribadu what was their results? But today LP fielded Obi and turned their fortune around like whirlwind.
If NNPP Kwankwoso had agreed to merger, that would have caused a great upset for both PDP and APC. Because the campaign would have been more robust and hitting than Datti Ahmed provided.

You're even showing confidence boastful that LP cannot win 2027 president, even when 2023 dispensation has not began, as if you're God that knows tomorrow. Please do you know the kind of alignment and realignment that can happen before then? Politics is not mathematics. If it were Tinubu's AC and ACN should have won in 2007 and 2011 without hassle.

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:23am On May 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Learn, when some of us say something, you listen and queue. I said Oshiomhole contested under LP in Edo state. His primary party when he contested was LP but LP had alliance with AC then as to have a strong force to oust the incumbent governor, same way AD did in 1999 to contest against PDP as AD/APP.
Read the screenshot below and educate yourself, everything is not about flexing muscles.

Yes, just I have said, no politician that has made big influence that transcend his or her immediate region within a few months like Obi, you can argue that till tomorrow but facts are incontrovertible and immutable. His influence won posts in south east, south South, south west, north central and north west. You can blab till kingdom come but that doesn't change facts. In the first formation of AC as a party, what was their influence? What was the results they got in presidential election? Argue with your keyboard.
You myopically claimed LP party winning in some states was for religion influence but APC winning in some states was for what? Why was typical Muslim states refused to vote non-muslim? The highest votes Tinubu got was in muslim dominated states. Argue that. When we're are talking of a party that rely heavily on religion sensitive and partition our religion faiths, it is APC and Tinubu. At least we have 18 presidential candidates in 2023, which of them fielded same faith, if not APC and Tinubu? Which political party gathered clerics to declared their candidates as jihad? So, when are talking of party and candidates that use religious influence to swayed votes, please place it well, it's APC and Tinubu.
What of if Kwankwoso was also in APC or was he not in APC once when APC won and have been winning Kano in the past. Even when he defected to PDP, the defunct ANPP and CPC won Kano. So that your if is myopic. He was able to win Kano because his name was on the ballot and not anything. If he wasn't contesting, APC would have won the state hands down for president. That is just the simple logic based on the past presidential elections.

The question I want to throw to you now, did AC or ACN become national party before they merge with ANPP, CPC, nPDP and factional APGA? When AC fielded Atiku what was their score?
Again, when ACN fielded Nuhu Ribadu what was their results? But today LP fielded Obi and turned their fortune around like whirlwind.
If NNPP Kwankwoso had agreed to merger, that would have caused a great upset for both PDP and APC. Because the campaign would have been more robust and hitting than Datti Ahmed provided.

You're even showing confidence boastful that LP cannot win 2027 president, even when 2023 dispensation has not began, as if you're God that knows tomorrow. Please do you know the kind of alignment and realignment that can happen before then? Politics is not mathematics. If it were Tinubu's AC and ACN should have won in 2007 and 2011 without hassle.
you are just blind and ignorant oshiomole never ran under LP... He ran under AC and went to court as AC candidate... Obi ran an ethno religious campaign and still Lost out... Muslim Muslim ticket or same faith ticket isn't new awolowo did Christian under upn in 79 Azikiwe did Christian Christian to under npp in 79 to they came second and third with good votes.. Abiola did Muslim Muslim in 93 under SDP so stop making it look like tinubu did something New... Tinubu won in Christian dominated states like ekiti benue... Besides AC ACN was a regional party until merger to form APC which became a true national party.. same way LP is a regional party which is why LP can't win president... However, what Obi and LP achieved is similar to how CPC perform in 2011 wen CPC won only nassarawa for gorvenor and similar number of Senate and reps Seats... So Obi and LP did nothing new... CPC won two regions hands down North West and East... LP only won south east well... Did averagely well in South south.... Did poorly in other regions yet u guys think Court ll dash him president when even Atiku and PDP no hope for them... So obi is match to buhari or tinubu in cult following or Political strategy like tinubu who spearheading opposition that ended PDP hegemony... The only national party we have is PDP APC... Others lik LP APGA NNPP SDP are regional parties... NNPP LP merger would still lose and come third... LP NNPP merger with PDP is what would have defeated APC... As far as 2023 2027 after that is concerned only APC or PDP can win president...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by IfnobeGod20: 7:38am On May 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you are just blind and ignorant oshiomole never ran under LP... He ran under AC and went to court as AC candidate... Obi ran an ethno religious campaign and still Lost out... Muslim Muslim ticket or same faith ticket isn't new awolowo did Christian under upn in 79 Azikiwe did Christian Christian to under npp in 79 to they came second and third with good votes.. Abiola did Muslim Muslim in 93 under SDP so stop making it look like tinubu did something New... Tinubu won in Christian dominated states like ekiti benue... Besides AC ACN was a regional party until merger to form APC which became a true national party.. same way LP is a regional party which is why LP can't win president... However, what Obi and LP achieved is similar to how CPC perform in 2011 wen CPC won only nassarawa for gorvenor and similar number of Senate and reps Seats... So Obi and LP did nothing new... CPC won two regions hands down North West and East... LP only won south east well... Did averagely well in South south.... Did poorly in other regions yet u guys think Court ll dash him president when even Atiku and PDP no hope for them... So obi is match to buhari or tinubu in cult following or Political strategy like tinubu who spearheading opposition that ended PDP hegemony... The only national party we have is PDP APC... Others lik LP APGA NNPP SDP are regional parties... NNPP LP merger would still lose and come third... LP NNPP merger with PDP is what would have defeated APC... As far as 2023 2027 after that is concerned only APC or PDP can win president...
Why arguing blindly, it is a well known fact that Oshiomhole party was LP in 2007 but his party went into alliance with AC then as to be able to gain ground as a new party in the state, as to battle a well grounded PDP with "baba Fix it" that command political relevance in the whole of the state then. Stop arguing what is visible and audible.

Sometimes when some of you talk, it beggar to say if you people are really following the turn of events in this country. Mr. Man, was the country so divided as it was now in those years that same faith were fielded by political parties. Even when some of us were growing up we never knew the difference between any faith and we do things together as one. Just to let you know, when ACN fielded same faith in 2011, nobody agitated because the consciousness was not has deep as it was today. For any political correctness, the mood of the nation must be paramount to the hearts of the politicians than winning elections because if you win election by partitioning the people, then, to rule them you must continue to divide them and that was what your APC have been doing since 2015. So sometimes, when you people talk that some people are dividing or causing political division through any form, I just laugh you guys to scorn because there is no other political party that have divided the people like APC. Divided people on religion ground, divided people on ethnic ground, divided people on sectional ground, divided people base on their grid.

See the way you want to myopically deflate issue or you pretend you don't know what was in contention. The Ekiti and Benue you mentioned that Tinubu won because they are christian states, you don't know that the two states are part of states in contention at the tribunal where irregularities were dictated. Why not mention Rivers too because it was won by him. All the unwise rigging that APC did has been exposed because we are in a jet age. As INEC unwisely allocate votes for APC in many states and suppressed other parties votes all had been known and when the hearing proper state, devil's agent will be shamed. I pray the tribunal should allow live telecast so that the world would know what INEC and APC did to our democracy.
LP won south east well, won averagely in south south and did poorly in other regions. A party for now won three out of 6 states and by the record so far that even pasted on their IREVs, that shows LP and Obi won over 50% of the Rivers state votes, you still myopically claimed LP did averagely in south south. My brother APC did poorly in south south and south east, all the allocated votes given to its will be expose at the tribunal when hearing proper begins. How results were manipulated where elections didn't take place and how they suppressed party votes and add it to theirs. The greatest political robbers are APC. The way they did it they think people won't know but it was an error taken too far.
Again, LP did poorly in north central but won Nassarawa, won Plateau, won Abuja and came second in Benue and Taraba. It was only Kwara, Kogi and Niger that he didn't get much votes and even the blind know why, they are mostly Muslim states but you people we claim it was only christian states that voted for him but would not say, Muslim states also voted for their Muslim candidates. But in fairness, it wasn't only christian that voted him because a state like Nassarawa cannot be say it is a Christian state but he won the state well, meaning both christian and Muslim rally round him.
Continue making boast of what you don't have power at, the future of the Lord and he knows who he gives. Even the 2023 is still in contention and you're already talking about 2027 that is still faraway, even when you don't know the political alignment and realignment that can happen.

Meanwhile, you're the one that comment and you are the one liking and sharing it. Please what do you stand to gain in it? Does liking or sharing your comment put paid on it? I have seen a comment liked by more than 300 people on this forum but at the end it was a fake and jaundice comment.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Why arguing blindly, it is a well known fact that Oshiomhole party was LP in 2007 but his party went into alliance with AC then as to be able to gain ground as a new party in the state, as to battle a well grounded PDP with "baba Fix it" that command political relevance in the whole of the state then. Stop arguing what is visible and audible.

Sometimes when some of you talk, it beggar to say if you people are really following the turn of events in this country. Mr. Man, was the country so divided as it was now in those years that same faith were fielded by political parties. Even when some of us were growing up we never knew the difference between any faith and we do things together as one. Just to let you know, when ACN fielded same faith in 2011, nobody agitated because the consciousness was not has deep as it was today. For any political correctness, the mood of the nation must be paramount to the hearts of the politicians than winning elections because if you win election by partitioning the people, then, to rule them you must continue to divide them and that was what your APC have been doing since 2015. So sometimes, when you people talk that some people are dividing or causing political division through any form, I just laugh you guys to scorn because there is no other political party that have divided the people like APC. Divided people on religion ground, divided people on ethnic ground, divided people on sectional ground, divided people base on their grid.

See the way you want to myopically deflate issue or you pretend you don't know what was in contention. The Ekiti and Benue you mentioned that Tinubu won because they are christian states, you don't know that the two states are part of states in contention at the tribunal where irregularities were dictated. Why not mention Rivers too because it was won by him. All the unwise rigging that APC did has been exposed because we are in a jet age. As INEC unwisely allocate votes for APC in many states and suppressed other parties votes all had been known and when the hearing proper state, devil's agent will be shamed. I pray the tribunal should allow live telecast so that the world would know what INEC and APC did to our democracy.
LP won south east well, won averagely in south south and did poorly in other regions. A party for now won three out of 6 states and by the record so far that even pasted on their IREVs, that shows LP and Obi won over 50% of the Rivers state votes, you still myopically claimed LP did averagely in south south. My brother APC did poorly in south south and south east, all the allocated votes given to its will be expose at the tribunal when hearing proper begins. How results were manipulated where elections didn't take place and how they suppressed party votes and add it to theirs. The greatest political robbers are APC. The way they did it they think people won't know but it was an error taken too far.
Again, LP did poorly in north central but won Nassarawa, won Plateau, won Abuja and came second in Benue and Taraba. It was only Kwara, Kogi and Niger that he didn't get much votes and even the blind know why, they are mostly Muslim states but you people we claim it was only christian states that voted for him but would not say, Muslim states also voted for their Muslim candidates. But in fairness, it wasn't only christian that voted him because a state like Nassarawa cannot be say it is a Christian state but he won the state well, meaning both christian and Muslim rally round him.
Continue making boast of what you don't have power at, the future of the Lord and he knows who he gives. Even the 2023 is still in contention and you're already talking about 2027 that is still faraway, even when you don't know the political alignment and realignment that can happen.

Meanwhile, you're the one that comment and you are the one liking and sharing it. Please what do you stand to gain in it? Does liking or sharing your comment put paid on it? I have seen a comment liked by more than 300 people on this forum but at the end it was a fake and jaundice comment.
you are just blind and ignorant... oshiomole never contested under labour party he contested under action Congress... And went to Court... If LP did alliance didn't mean he ran under LP platform... U guys have posted Rivers twenty times Post ekiti benue others let's see whether ur overated Messiah got what was different in irev as announced by INEC... Taraba isn't North Central it's North East ok... And PDP have always won there since 99... Again let me repeat it only APC PDP can win president elections in Nigeria if Obi run with LP in 2027 he ll Lose and come Third... U claim Nigeria no get divisive tendencies in 79 so how come civil war happened in 67... The ethnic crises like Kano riots of 63 why did it happen...u guys thought u ll use Muslim Muslim ticket to blackmail APC and smuggle obi to aso rock but failed... And would still fail in Court... Tinubu did nothing new it has been done by awolowo Azikiwe and Abiola... LP remains a regional party like APGA NNPP SDP... Only PDP APC are the true national parties... If u want APC out of power by 2027 tel LP others to form alliance with PDP that's the only way to beat APC 2023 elections have been won and lost tinubu ll rule til 2027 no court ll dash Obi president not even Atiku u LP guys love to... Politics isn't child's play that's why even in America only democratic or Republican party can win president
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

when ACN fielded ribadu Muslim Muslim ticket pple no send cos everyone knew the election was between PDP GEJ and CPC buhari... ACN was a regional party dominant in South West, Edo and few places... U guys were agitated cos u knew APC as a major party ll win... But u guys went about voting Obi to damage PDP and APC won...
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Priceless200(f): 5:13pm On May 19, 2023
That about 400 human beings like your post is a cause to be worried about. Jeeezzzz..
Politics in Nigeria is a Mental disease.

madridguy:

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by saphiere(f): 6:01pm On May 19, 2023
OdefaGirl:

I believe guys were amongst them...
But you curse, bully and disregard them.
Social media is not what plays out in real life.
You better be real.
Keep believing. NONSENSE!
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by OdefaGirl(f): 8:39pm On May 19, 2023
saphiere:
Keep believing. NONSENSE!

That must have hit you hard.... Especially coming from same gender 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry, but the truth must be told.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by blueAgent(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2023
forgiveness:

Oshiomole didn't win Governorship election under Labour party. You're exhibiting ignorance.

True.

He won with ACN party.(Action congress of Nigeria)

The clown thinks Labour Party is NLC, typical corn eating low IQ APC supporters.
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Chibuezem(m): 6:14am On Jun 16, 2023
Praktikals1000:

If you watched that video and didnt see the beating and dragging, then a blind man is better than you. Oh i almost forgot that you are from a region that wakes their fathers with a very hot slap. Where we come from, if you drag an elderly person by his cloth, you have done done more than beating to him. Eyin omo iran-kiran
you are not igbo bro from this comment you made..... Shame unto you it's just ridiculous...... Ematurari ihe Imo ogula I na agbari dika ngwere ne - enweghi ihe Oga aru Orisa kere uwa na - ele gi Anya.... Ihe ojoo gbaafor

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) / Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.