Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,016 members, 7,845,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. (17021 Views)

Flooding: Declaring A State Of Emergency Is Not Yet Necessary - Minister Of Wate / I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / Anti -corruption War Suffers Setback As Minister Is Declared Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by IbileIfe: 3:54pm On May 23, 2023
Online begging is better than online betting and online borrowing.

Asking for funds and grants is also online begging.
Only the branding and packaging are different.
GoFund Me is online begging.
Kickstarter is online begging.
Series rounds of fund raising for startups is online begging

2 Likes

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:58pm On May 23, 2023
coputa:
Spotted one of those male beggars hiding under female monikers.

You are a complete disgrace to human logic.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Ashley86400: 4:00pm On May 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

Try dey understand context before u enter dialogue.... e dey help conversation flow same direction

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by EnterpriseMan: 4:34pm On May 23, 2023
Godoverevery:
Am tired .....like it really disgusting and irritating.

You can't even be on SM in peace again.

I wish I can just screen shot my FB chat here.......90% of Nigeria ladies are now beggers.

How did we get here Out the blue someone will just text you and start telling you.
Her gas have finished
Her mother is sick
Her house rent is due
Her birthday is tomorrow...Etc

How will a guy respect you as a lady if all you do is beg beg beg.

Lmao Oga you still dey learn? You still dey give them time that's why. I remember one girl some months ago started forming nice and said she was looking for close to half a million to borrow, i asked for what and she said to rent a new apartment, Are you working? no! then i told her to go and register on codedruns.com and start olosho work and she said she was celibate grin grin You i know for a fact that is not, i told her my money and hustle is celibate too and that was how she stopped talking to me grin grin grin

na so another one still told me her father was sick and her family is trying to raise money for surgery and i told her i will pray for her family so they can raise it grin grin i also sent her 2k airtime so she can call all her family members so they can all donate, and she said the airtime i sent her mtn took it and i should send another one grin grin grin My reply was simply "how is that my problem if mtn took it".

Bottom line is don't be soft on them or promise them anything, No girl outside your family is your responsibility and you should never feel obliged to be nice or help them. If you're going to do anything for them, let it be because you want to not because they pressured you to.

Next time they beg you, instead of maybe saying "hmmm i don't have money right now or i will see what i can do", send a message that makes them understand its not your responsibility and you don't care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Mogajunior(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2023
olenime:
I view people's whatsap update and comment pheren, I chop billing!!!!!

So na to look and waka pass in ghostmode!
Can you please explain how you view in ghost mode?
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by vickydevoka(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

I wish I can just screen shot my FB chat here.......90% of Nigeria ladies are now beggers.

How did we get here Out the blue someone will just text you and start telling you.
Her gas have finished
Her mother is sick
Her house rent is due

You mistaking hi them and boom billing is the next thing.

Some will meet you were you want to get something and start begging you to buy things for them also.

Just this evening (a full grown adult) someone I barely know is begging me for data lying to me she want to use the data to send money to a client meanwhile she will waste the data viewing tik tok and Instagram.

Why is begging now so convenient for majority of our ladies?? Where is the contentment and self respect ?

Why is it so convenient be begging total strangers rather than ask people close to you for assistance.

Single mothers own is another case entirely......majority of those one are just something I can't describe.

No lady should come here and give that BS of is guys disguising to be female doing those things......we guys ain't that stupid not to know fake profiles.

Nigeria govt needs to do something about this trend cos our ladies are now becoming a thing of mockery.

I'm looking for ladies to beg me I have not seen.maybe because of the type of people I roll with
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Iqtest: 4:47pm On May 23, 2023
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Nmezor(f): 4:52pm On May 23, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by achimendy(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2023
coputa:
Women are wired like that, they are the weaker vessels, they are meant to be taken care of.

That's why a girl child is more expensive to cater for than the male.

Prepare your mind for it, because you can't run away from it, it's a reality you must face in life.man up and stop complaining.

You're talking complete nonsense, how can you be justifying that kind of begging from Nigerian girls, can you encourage your sister to be begging that way?
even almajiris don't beg the way this girls do. And majority of them doing this nonsense are so entitled and dependent, when you ask them out for relationship they'll devour you with billings, while the only thing they offer in return is virgina.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by isabi2lof: 5:09pm On May 23, 2023
coputa:
You're bittered because you have been used and dumped because of your selfish interest.

I do help girls/women who are genuinely in need with nothing attached.I have one male and a female under my scholarship presently.

I will never stop helping people,male or female.I never get tired because I do not have an ulterior motives.
Baba I need your help πŸ™
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by isabi2lof: 5:12pm On May 23, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Some are fake accounts especially the ones with naked ladies .
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Bfly: 5:18pm On May 23, 2023
Dia own begger con get choice o
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Nwachi22(f): 5:18pm On May 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

Her gas have finished
Her mother is sick
Her house rent is due

Some will meet you were you want to get something and start begging you to buy things for them also.

Just this evening (a full grown adult) someone I barely know is begging me for data lying to me she want to use the data to send money to a client meanwhile she will waste the data viewing tik tok and Instagram.

Why is begging now so convenient for majority of our ladies?? Where is the contentment and self respect ?

Why is it so convenient be begging total strangers rather than ask people close to you for assistance.

Single mothers own is another case entirely......majority of those one are just something I can't describe.

No lady should come here and give that BS of is guys disguising to be female doing those things......we guys ain't that stupid not to know fake profiles.

Nigeria govt needs to do something about this trend cos our ladies are now becoming a thing of mockery.

Guys even beg more than ladies. I know how many guys that are always in my DM begging for money. This begging thing is worse off with guys.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Lashist(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2023
coputa:
You lack comprehension skills.Majority of those teenagers complaining that Nigeria women are fond of begging online are the ones that initiated it.when their parents gift them data or they buy from the stipends given to them,the first thing they do is to start chatting a girl, probably of the same age.

When the girl now make demands on them, they will start complaining that Nigeria women begs too much.

Ordinarily, there's nothing wrong in helping someone who genuinely ask for assistance weather male or female.We know that there are a lot of scammers online using begging to ply their trade,we know them.

As i type i have received more than ten request asking for assistance.
Stop trying to talk smart. I indulged you respectfully but you want to prove how f00lish you can be. OP's topic was about how girls beg him for money stupidly. There is no proof that the girls begging him is genuine or not. He complained that the girls aren't contended with what they have and beg for things they shouldn't beg for but an idi0t like you forming Knighton shining amor wants to come and save dem ladies and the funny thing is that you assume that the girls beg for 100naira. Now I ask you, when you meet the ones that demand for 5000naira and above on frivolous things, will you give them all. Shey You are the person saying men should plan to help them. So will you give the greedy girls that ask for things they don't need??
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by advanceDNA: 6:48pm On May 23, 2023
Ashley86400:

U just dey cap
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by okerekingsley90: 6:57pm On May 23, 2023
MechanicMike:

Ok so are u sayin we shudunt beg for puccccccci....but can we ask?(no offenscce) angry

Guy I have watching you daddy Ck never for once have you made sense in your entire life
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by MechanicMike: 7:29pm On May 23, 2023
okerekingsley90:

Guy I have watching you daddy Ck never for once have you made sense in your entire life

Son I all ways make sense...siofra is the one that never make sense(no offenscce) angry
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by ycat: 7:48pm On May 23, 2023
This is wrong, it's like kicking people when they are down. You don't have to give them anything or say a prayer for them to find what they need, you can look away and ignore begging posts. There are genuine needs out there and so are scammers but we can't be the judge of that. A man who disguised as a woman to beg has not just a financial problem, he has a psychological problem too and will need more than food to come back to normal. I wish churches do more for their members to reduce poverty in the society and everyone of us can do our small part. What you shouldn't do is judge others since you don't know what their situation is.
Godoverevery:

Her gas have finished
Her mother is sick
Her house rent is due

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by DozieSixtus: 7:50pm On May 23, 2023
Called a girl yesterday for the first time in 6 months. Asked her how she's doing and she said she's hungry that I should send her money. That was when I knew I shouldn't even have called in the first place. And it's not like I'm attracted to the girl sef
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:58pm On May 23, 2023
vickydevoka:

I'm looking for ladies to beg me I have not seen

Say no more! Oya, send me 100k.

The money wey you been wan give PocohΓ ntas for wedding support, send am to me.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Lincton: 9:36pm On May 23, 2023
This is one of the indications of a terrible economy a huge percentage of the population become a corporate begger.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by ghettochild(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2023
Na gender thing o..for here sef.. na send me airtime once u go msg say hi dearie..
I don enter am
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Chassy03: 9:55pm On May 23, 2023
I swear he choke...to chat with girls this days earn I dey fear...the thing just tire me
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by AfonjaPriest: 9:57pm On May 23, 2023
There are many beggars on NAIRALAND. What irritates me, mostly, is that each time they want to beg, they use a different moniker. And they have been at it for too long. Take, for instance, this person that has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi.
Another celebrity beggar is the famous Celestine Nwankwo, who always accompanies his begging with pictures of an individual in agonizing situations and positions.
Don't leave out Faith and Janet Jacob. Those two are pro and good at scamming NAIRALANDERS for money.
I have tried to mention a few, because they are very popular and are always on this platform, begging.
I sincerely believe those in charge of NAIRALAND are complicit in this practice of begging. Or how else can you explain their reluctance to discourage the practice?
I believe this forum was established to exchange thoughts and not to give alms unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by coputa(m): 12:43am On May 24, 2023
achimendy:

You're talking complete nonsense, how can you be justifying that kind of begging from Nigerian girls, can you encourage your sister to be begging that way?
even almajiris don't beg the way this girls do. And majority of them doing this nonsense are so entitled and dependent, when you ask them out for relationship they'll devour you with billings, while the only thing they offer in return is virgina.
So, you want to ask a girl out without any financial responsibility, you want her to pay the bill abi, aren't you the one that posed as a superman in the first place,why not act accordingly.

If a girl actually knows your financial capabilities,she will play along,but some of guys tell them that you are the son of Dangote.

Your generation has failed the men folks πŸ™ƒ
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by coputa(m): 12:56am On May 24, 2023
isabi2lof:
Baba I need your help πŸ™
So, You have joined the growing list of nairaland beggars.

We are discussing about girls begging online expecially those you are engaged with, you are here engaging me asking for help, even if you're a fool, you should know that's not how to engage your dad.

I know you want to fantasize with me,why don't you use the 10MB data you were gifted wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by akaahs(m): 6:40am On May 24, 2023
Sometimes i do wonder if these people who are mostly from the Southern part of the country are different from the almajiris in the North
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by isabi2lof: 6:49am On May 24, 2023
coputa:
So, You have joined the growing list of nairaland beggars.

We are discussing about girls begging online expecially those you are engaged with, you are here engaging me asking for help, even if you're a fool, you should know that's not how to engage your dad.

I know you want to fantasize with me,why don't you use the 10MB data you were gifted wisely.

Abeg shift jare πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

No dey call me names , you supposed know say I dey whine you , if I want beg , shey na when you dey complain I go beg , abi which dey you see me beg for money here.

Make una dey respect una selves , Otedola pikin I don see you ,epka.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by achimendy(m): 7:29am On May 24, 2023
coputa:
So, you want to ask a girl out without any financial responsibility, you want her to pay the bill abi, aren't you the one that posed as a superman in the first place,why not act accordingly.

If a girl actually knows your financial capabilities,she will play along,but some of guys tell them that you are the son of Dangote.

Your generation has failed the men folks πŸ™ƒ

Who told you the guy in question asked them out? I think you need to read again to understand.

Just be begging up and down like almajiri. All this bitches need to get a life.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Keaton(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2023
Fireborn:
that of Celestine own you mentioned yes he breaking nairaland rules but he is definitely the one on that pictures he uses he not impersonating anybody or using someone picture.he has been in this site for long, you can ask some of the moderators if they can reply

Eranko, proud beggar, how many monikers do you have? Cripple that has time to open multiple accounts on nairaland. You have even learnt to employ deception by defending your scam with random monikers. @afonjapriest don't be deceived, na celestine nwankwo the unrepentant begging champion of Nairaland get this moniker. 🀣🀣🀣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheap Instagram Followers Services / Video Of The Story Of The Boy Rescued From Sealed Wall In Ondo / Download Install And Play WWE 2K18 OBB + Data And Ppsspp Iso File For Android De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.