Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. (17015 Views)

Flooding: Declaring A State Of Emergency Is Not Yet Necessary - Minister Of Wate / I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / Anti -corruption War Suffers Setback As Minister Is Declared Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Sleekfingers: 1:07pm On May 23, 2023
The men are also begging ... . especially if they see you buying things.
Not to talk if those online almajiri ......
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by OB7Foreva(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2023
I dey fear to put status for my own wasap now, I go mute alot from viewing, still chop billing from random person I noe expect. Worse go come after 29th. cry

1 Like

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2023
To that guy on front page that said women are weaker vessels, pls do not mistake predators for weaker vessels.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Snapdrag0n: 1:09pm On May 23, 2023
Because the are begging you and you're angry? You should be happy that you have and another person sees and beg you. I believe you're these lousy person that post little archivements on social media. People are attracted to post these days. If I won something, or like when I bought my new car and I posted, you'll see even those who never talk to you for years will start saying boss anything at all I'll appreciate.
So bro, if you're not able to help them, then stop posting your little archivements. In a week, month I always keep money to help lucky ones whom I come across. It's normal these days, some are not even Nigerians. Some from Philippines, Ghana, south Africa, Pakistan, USA. They're alot.

So keep your ego low and help anyone you can afford to help.

4 Likes

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by olumided: 1:09pm On May 23, 2023
Begging does not have anything to do with state of emergency. It is not a must and if everybody are okay, there won't be begging.
If you can do it , do it and stop ranting. If you can't, allow people who can do it do it.

Do you know the number of people facing depression? So give and it shall be given unto you. I pray I am rich, I will never stop giving to the needs.

2 Likes

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by coputa(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2023
MadeMan01:

They should ask their fathers and male siblings or relatives than cheapen themselves before prospective suitors
Your biological parents, siblings and friends must not be the ones to render assistance to you when you need it most.Infact,most of these online beggars are males hiding under the covers of female monikers.

1 Like

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by qanda: 1:12pm On May 23, 2023
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by chatinent: 1:12pm On May 23, 2023
It's now a full-time job.

These career beggars have made those truly in need stranded. On the street, you cannot dress normally and drive 10km without meeting a beggar at bus-stops...all with different strategies. Even on Nairaland, there's one notorious one who acts like he is quoting sb else but really posting their beg pleas ..another format.

What I do is I give those who are doing menial jobs the little I can...eg those who push barrows, cobblers, water sellers, air freshener sellers, etc ... on the busy road. I feel they beat the stereotype to just beg but work! And also the sick.

But if you discern the person really needs help, keep helping while you sift those who are freelance beggars.

In one way or the other, everyone have a tendency to beg. But some just hibernates without telling anyone and return when they are all right.

3 Likes

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by ItisWell22(f): 1:13pm On May 23, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Baba some guys too have joined the trend
Theirs start with hailing

๐Ÿ˜
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Sunshine34(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2023
Bro not only Nigerian alone in this case. I have some Indian friends who are on my FB begging for money too. See it's a general thing, even Philippinos. But if you can give pls give.

1 Like

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by VawulenceProMax: 1:15pm On May 23, 2023
Stop the rubbish . Go to go fund me.ans see how oyibo beg anyhow and no be even small money.

1 Like

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Kenneth10110(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2023
coputa:
There's nothing like fake love,it doesn't even exists, money cannot buy love,all human endeavors is hinge on "self interest" There is nothing as a simp.these are realities you have to accept and face in life.

Giving a helping hand to a woman doesn't make you a simp.unless you are the type that worships pu**y.
The female gender are wired that way, you cannot change it.

The real men from your village will be ashamed of you
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by leisuretym: 1:16pm On May 23, 2023
Godoverevery:
Am tired .....like it really disgusting and irritating.

You can't even be on SM in peace again.

I wish I can just screen shot my FB chat here.......90% of Nigeria ladies are now beggers.

How did we get here Out the blue someone will just text you and start telling you.
Her gas have finished
Her mother is sick
Her house rent is due
Her birthday is tomorrow...Etc

You mistaking hi them and boom billing is the next thing.

Some will meet you were you want to get something and start begging you to buy things for them also.

Just this evening (a full grown adult) someone I barely know is begging me for data lying to me she want to use the data to send money to a client meanwhile she will waste the data viewing tik tok and Instagram.

Why is begging now so convenient for majority of our ladies?? Where is the contentment and self respect ?

Why is it so convenient be begging total strangers rather than ask people close to you for assistance.

Single mothers own is another case entirely......majority of those one are just something I can't describe.

No lady should come here and give that BS of is guys disguising to be female doing those things......we guys ain't that stupid not to know fake profiles.

Nigeria govt needs to do something about this trend cos our ladies are now becoming a thing of mockery.

How will a guy respect you as a lady if all you do is beg beg beg.

Why not ignore if you canโ€™t help them?

Or you prefer they rob you at gun point?

Nigeria is tough now, no job , no money, food is very expensive, itโ€™s not a crime to beg.
Stop complaining

2 Likes

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by nkemjacob2(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2023
coputa:
Women are wired like that, they are the weaker vessels, they are meant to be taken care of.

That's why a girl child is more expensive to cater for than the male.

Prepare your mind for it, because you can't run away from it, it's a reality you must face in life.man up and stop complaining.

of women handle u, u go know say they are not weaker vessels.

They should go and look for something to do and stop devaluing themselves
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by coputa(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2023
Lashist:

So since you have grown up, you give every lady that you don't know whatever they want?? You attend to their needs every single time?
Assisting someone doesn't mean you will attend to all his or her needs.sending someone 100 naira recharge card once in a while,i don't think it's too much or when your heart leads.In life if you don't give, you will not be given to.

1 Like

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by mastermaestro(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2023
For those whining about being begged, take a read. It is a privilege to be in a giving position. Don't mock people. There are salary earners who still resort to begging because inflation has rendered their earnings almost useless.

Deuteronomy 15:11 KJV
For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

Matthew 26:11 KJV
For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.

1 Like

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by CodeTemplar: 1:21pm On May 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

I wish I can just screen shot my FB chat here.......90% of Nigeria ladies are now beggers.

How did we get here Out the blue someone will just text you and start telling you.
Her gas have finished
Her mother is sick
Her house rent is due

Some will meet you were you want to get something and start begging you to buy things for them also.

Just this evening (a full grown adult) someone I barely know is begging me for data lying to me she want to use the data to send money to a client meanwhile she will waste the data viewing tik tok and Instagram.

Why is begging now so convenient for majority of our ladies?? Where is the contentment and self respect ?

Why is it so convenient be begging total strangers rather than ask people close to you for assistance.

Single mothers own is another case entirely......majority of those one are just something I can't describe.

No lady should come here and give that BS of is guys disguising to be female doing those things......we guys ain't that stupid not to know fake profiles.

Nigeria govt needs to do something about this trend cos our ladies are now becoming a thing of mockery.

you will never see them say let's come together and do something real but open 10 accounts, 3 to troll and 7 to beg.

1 Like

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by FireUpNow(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2023
1Sharon:
Most of them are scammers. Their stories aren't real.
Even if they are real some people will still call them scammers but know also that many people are facing many challenges. Though I don't support begging be it real life or online.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by coputa(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2023
Kenneth10110:

The real men from your village will be ashamed of you
Who is a real man.A man that the wife or girlfriend pay all the bills You people fake internet red pills but in real life banana can pull your tooth.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by FEMoxylian: 1:30pm On May 23, 2023
Bloggers begging people to share or like their video is online begging...
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Originalsly: 1:31pm On May 23, 2023
Bro ... I can excuse ladies for begging .... in the natural order of things men are providers and women are programmed to seek men out for assistance. Don't you have a problem with men begging you for assistance? ... instead of going and hustle? ... doesn't it bother you that men are now competing with women to find a provider?... even seeking out women? In this forum ... ones that we can see .... who does more begging? ... men or women? I'm not denying that wayyy too many women take every opportunity to beg but the same applies to men. The issue is there are wayyyy too many online beggars period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by marlow1962(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:

So you too use to beg...
Lmao, u no want make she chop again ๐Ÿ˜†

1 Like

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by GoodIsGod: 1:33pm On May 23, 2023
coputa:
There's nothing like fake love,it doesn't even exists, money cannot buy love,all human endeavors is hinge on "self interest" There is nothing as a simp.these are realities you have to accept and face in life.

Giving a helping hand to a woman doesn't make you a simp.unless you are the type that worships pu**y.
The female gender are wired that way, you cannot change it.

Stop replying stupid kindergarten guys who are bought data by their dad and mum, who disrespect everyone they meet online.

Many that are forming hard guys are the type who cry like babies if jilted by ladies. Yet, they are all over Nairaland calling every Dick and Harry SIMPS.

SIMP this, SIMP that as if that is the only English word they learnt in school.

1 Like

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 1:34pm On May 23, 2023
coputa:
Women are wired like that, they are the weaker vessels, they are meant to be taken care of.

That's why a girl child is more expensive to cater for than the male.

Prepare your mind for it, because you can't run away from it, it's a reality you must face in life.man up and stop complaining.

Chronic ignoramus. I'm sure that the people who liked your comment are loose idiotic girls.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Etosha: 1:35pm On May 23, 2023
Maybe you act as if you are big on social media . I post my thoughts once in a month on Facebook. As for pics, I post once in a year.

2 Likes

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2023
Eunoiaa:
Yes.

Like the lady begging on this thread with an emotional scam of a sob story:

https://www.nairaland.com/7692356/ive-been-diagnosed-stage-4#123188570

What makes you think the guy was playing with cancer??

A typical Nigerian, with all the abundance of his religious and/or superstitious beliefs, is less likely going to do that.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by coputa(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Chronic ignoramus. I'm sure that the people who liked your comment are loose idiotic girls.
Spotted one of those male beggars hiding under female monikers.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Ade1177: 1:46pm On May 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

I should man up and start taking care of every lady I meet and the one I don't even know

Maybe I should type what I wrote in your native language so you can understand ooo.

Stop messaging them too

They won't bill you

Why are you sending Hi and hello

What are you looking for

1 Like

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by yemi1504: 1:50pm On May 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

Her gas have finished
Her mother is sick
Her house rent is due

You can say that again! These days, once they start with such messages, I don't even bother to read it anymore.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by yemi1504: 1:50pm On May 23, 2023
seanery:
Na foolish people dem be

Abi
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Crafteck1: 1:54pm On May 23, 2023
Tiktok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Made You Join Nairaland? / Video: Real Story Of Nigeria / 5 Steps To Develop Self-Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.