Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,581 members, 7,854,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. (17035 Views)

Flooding: Declaring A State Of Emergency Is Not Yet Necessary - Minister Of Wate / I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / Anti -corruption War Suffers Setback As Minister Is Declared Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Psoul(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

I should man up and start taking care of every lady I meet and the one I don't even know

Maybe I should type what I wrote in your native language so you can understand ooo.

Don't mind that guy. His comment lack wisdom.
Most of our dear women have become something else. They are shameless and lazy. They want to live above their incomes. They have nothing in their skulls outside, food, fashion, Fu*ck, fantasies and fake life.

If I screenshot some of the silly begging chat from ppl I don't even know, you will shock. They'll send you friend request and the next thing will be to pest you with help me with this and that. Very irresponsible things. They disgust me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2023
Well no blame any one especially the women folks. It has not been easy for them so also we guys....its the nature of the country and as e better 4 u o come castigate or look down on others wey no get..if dem beg u n u o get to give....be bold to say no.
Also better help or assistance comes easily from outsiders or strangers than love ones or family members..
May God assist us all....
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Warl0ck: 1:57pm On May 23, 2023
Erasus:
[/b][/color]

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Klass99(f): 1:57pm On May 23, 2023

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Cassandraloius: 2:01pm On May 23, 2023
Begging isn't good, unless it's very urgent or you're in a state of dilemma.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Ashley86400: 2:07pm On May 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

Nobody is wired to exploit anyone....u are just weak man with a pathetic mentality ..ur mentality is what is called a simp mentality, assuming u must pay women to make them be with u ...baba werey say na helping hands... grin

Helping hands is meant for your ur family and wife...not random oloshòs demanding for money u dont owe them two minutes after saying hi...... na men like u dey open open thread come dey cry after u don pay for school fees....

Oga, forget the king talk.
He said he doesn’t have problem helping women out by giving them money.
If you not like that, no problem. He don’t have to drag the matter online. This isn’t even about helping women. It’s about helping people in need. We’ve all been in that situation. For someone to ask you for help means that the person confides in you. What kind of person takes the issue to social media for in public space?
What doesn he want people here to do? Start dragging and bashing women. Some men have excellent relationships with their mothers, sisters and females around them. Respect that and move on. That’s what Men do.

2 Likes

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by kioski: 2:10pm On May 23, 2023
Godoverevery:
Am tired .....like it really disgusting and irritating.

You can't even be on SM in peace again.

I wish I can just screen shot my FB chat here.......90% of Nigeria ladies are now beggers.

How did we get here Out the blue someone will just text you and start telling you.
Her gas have finished
Her mother is sick
Her house rent is due
Her birthday is tomorrow...Etc

You mistaking hi them and boom billing is the next thing.

Some will meet you were you want to get something and start begging you to buy things for them also.

Just this evening (a full grown adult) someone I barely know is begging me for data lying to me she want to use the data to send money to a client meanwhile she will waste the data viewing tik tok and Instagram.

Why is begging now so convenient for majority of our ladies?? Where is the contentment and self respect ?

Why is it so convenient be begging total strangers rather than ask people close to you for assistance.

Single mothers own is another case entirely......majority of those one are just something I can't describe.

No lady should come here and give that BS of is guys disguising to be female doing those things......we guys ain't that stupid not to know fake profiles.

Nigeria govt needs to do something about this trend cos our ladies are now becoming a thing of mockery.

How will a guy respect you as a lady if all you do is beg beg beg.

They're everywhere and the government should have nothing to do with them. Imagine someone scratched my car because he was hurrying to leave a filling station. I forgave him because he suffered more damage and the next thing was one old woman telling me I'm godly then begged for me to buy her a gallon of petrol. I simply declined and I think that's what to do to beggars. Everybody has enough problem to last him a lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by kernniejay(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

I wish I can just screen shot my FB chat here.......90% of Nigeria ladies are now beggers.

How did we get here Out the blue someone will just text you and start telling you.
Her gas have finished
Her mother is sick
Her house rent is due

Nigeria govt needs to do something about this trend cos our ladies are now becoming a thing of mockery.

Nairaland too has become a place of Nairabegging.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by advanceDNA: 2:12pm On May 23, 2023
Ashley86400:

Oga, forget the king talk.
He said he doesn’t have problem helping women out by giving them money.
If you not like that, no problem. You don’t have to drag the matter online. This isn’t even about helping women. It’s about helping people in need. We’ve all been in that situation. For someone to ask you for help means that the person confides in you. What kind of person takes the issue to social media for in public space?
What do you want people here to do? Start dragging and bashing women. Some men have excellent relationships with their mothers, sisters and females around them. Respect that and move on. That’s what Men do.

Try dey understand context before u enter dialogue.... e dey help conversation flow same direction
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Chynx(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2023
coputa:
Women are wired like that, they are the weaker vessels, they are meant to be taken care of.

That's why a girl child is more expensive to cater for than the male.

Prepare your mind for it, because you can't run away from it, it's a reality you must face in life.man up and stop complaining.

This is total rubbish...more like reasoning from one's anus.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Glowqueen3(f): 2:23pm On May 23, 2023
It a two way thing and not only Nigeria girls that begs,At least l am a Nigerian girl and l do not beg for anything and l have seen a lot of ladies who worked for their money in the legit way.
Though the situation of the country have made many people to lack some things but l don't think it is right to generalise that only Nigerian girls beg,a lot of guys also beg too.
Moreover l think you should stop messaging broke and stingy girls because if you move around with them then that says a lot about who you are.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Lashist(m): 2:25pm On May 23, 2023
coputa:
Assisting someone doesn't mean you will attend to all his or her needs.sending someone 100 naira recharge card once in a while,i don't think it's too much or when your heart leads.In life if you don't give, you will not be given to.
So you send money to every lady you meet in life? If her bill is upto 5k, you will also send too abi?
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Barims(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2023
coputa:
You're bittered because you have been used and dumped because of your selfish interest.

I do help girls/women who are genuinely in need with nothing attached.I have one male and a female under my scholarship presently.

I will never stop helping people,male or female.I never get tired because I do not have an ulterior motives.

Please sir in the name of God I beg you assist me with anything 🙏🙏, I've never done anything like this before, but I'm at a loss on what to do. I'm dying quietly. I'm a student who has been dealing with financial difficulties for quite some time. I haven't eaten anything in over two days. I'm aware that scammers have utilized this style to steal money from people unfairly, but I swear to God, I'm not a scammer. I'm just a starving student looking for support from good Nigerians. Please assist me in whatever way a decent Samaritan can. Even 500 naira would be enough to get me something to eat in the tommorow morning before school. There would be some change left to catch the bus to school. I used to trek often, but stress has made me feel unwell. I humbly call on you, in the name of God, for your assistance.

May God bless and reward you abundantly in return as you help me through this difficulty.

This is my Opay
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by OkCornel(m): 2:33pm On May 23, 2023
My own is…if you vote for APC and still come online to beg.

May thunder/lightening fire you
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by quickee: 2:38pm On May 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

I should man up and start taking care of every lady I meet and the one I don't even know

Maybe I should type what I wrote in your native language so you can understand ooo.

You see why some people still need to write IELTS before they are allowed to study abroad. When they are supposed to understand before commenting, their fast fingers will not allow them.

1 Like

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by pacespot(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2023
coputa:
Women are wired like that, they are the weaker vessels, they are meant to be taken care of.

Prepare your mind for it, because you can't run away from it, it's a reality you must face in life.man up and stop complaining.

Mumu

As if na only Nigeria women dey

Nonsense
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by dododawa1: 2:44pm On May 23, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE fault
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Revolva(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2023
coputa:
You're bittered because you have been used and dumped because of your selfish interest.

I do help girls/women who are genuinely in need with nothing attached.I have one male and a female under my scholarship presently.

I will never stop helping people,male or female.I never get tired because I do not have an ulterior motives.

Oga abeg come help me oo , i need help as well , i don help people taya and nobody don help me

MrBroke:
Some people (both Male and Female) in life are so useless that they can't even take care of themselves. We know life is hard but a person with two legs and two hands with both eyes open with no condition can't go out there to hussle. You are useless, giving stupid excuses of no job and the rest. How can you buy data, come online and start begging for food to eat or gas to refill. My believe in life is that not everyone will become a billionaire or even a millionaire but as long as you working, no matter how life is hard, you going to survive, how many people hunger don kill compared to how many people fellow human being don kill.

True bro they are just lazy , they are with iphone 7 and above and still begging for data , shameless , if they come to me to beg me i will tell it straight to their face go and sell your phone and survive with the money

Yes things are hard but these gals should respect themselves , how can you be begging someone for gas money to refill. Cant you use kerosene or charcoal , very lazy set of creatures these days , is it a must to use gas...

1 Like

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by dododawa1: 2:47pm On May 23, 2023
lonelydora:
I deactivated my Instagram account because of this online begging. I reduced my time on Nairaland too.

I don't blame them sha, PMB has destroyed the country.

Agu di na obodo.
either deactivated or reduce d, NO ONE CARE.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by clockwisereport: 2:47pm On May 23, 2023
Beggars no be my problem so long as they do not put ho on my head. My major problem na all those IRON CONDEMN people. They don too do me strong thing
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by pacespot(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2023
Some will beg you morally and financially, imagine a Nigerian woman asking me on social media to go and open account on a site I know nothing about and input my private details into the site just because she wants me to vote for her. There is an underlining entitlement to Nigerian women begging.

1 Like

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by 1Sharon(f): 2:58pm On May 23, 2023
FireUpNow:

Even if they are real some people will still call them scammers but know also that many people are facing many challenges. Though I don't support begging be it real life or online.

They used to be real back in the day, not anymore.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Pointnoire(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2023
How about just saying I don’t have
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by coputa(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2023
Lashist:

So you send money to every lady you meet in life? If her bill is upto 5k, you will also send too abi?
You lack comprehension skills.Majority of those teenagers complaining that Nigeria women are fond of begging online are the ones that initiated it.when their parents gift them data or they buy from the stipends given to them,the first thing they do is to start chatting a girl, probably of the same age.

When the girl now make demands on them, they will start complaining that Nigeria women begs too much.

Ordinarily, there's nothing wrong in helping someone who genuinely ask for assistance weather male or female.We know that there are a lot of scammers online using begging to ply their trade,we know them.

As i type i have received more than ten request asking for assistance.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by coputa(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2023
Chynx:

This is total rubbish...more like reasoning from one's anus.
Do you have money to give to a girl after hawking gala under the scorching sun.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by KingPure(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2023
I
coputa:

I beg to understand what logic brought this miserable thought through your mind. And if I'm permitted to go further, I honestly shudder at your vim & courage to type this gibberish on the same thread that was supposed to obliterate every iota of begging, pro-begging, and the spirit of begging far from here. But alas, we quickly found out how many people were confused, and can't differentiate between begging and being a responsible parent. The number of likes your post generated is a pure reflection of how "entitlement mentality" has eaten deep into the fabric of once sane a nation.

I'm afraid armed-robbery will soon gain traction and sympathy once they get an advocate like you sire/ma'am.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by coputa(m): 3:26pm On May 23, 2023
KingPure:
I

I beg to understand what logic brought this miserable thought through your mind. And if I'm permitted to go further, I honestly shudder at your vim & courage to type this gibberish on the same thread that was supposed to obliterate every iota of begging, pro-begging, and the spirit of begging far from here. But alas, we quickly found out how many people were confused, and can't differentiate between begging and being a responsible parent. The number of likes your post generated is a pure reflection of how "entitlement mentality" has eaten deep into the fabric of once sane a nation.

I'm afraid armed-robbery will soon gain traction and sympathy once they get an advocate like you sire/ma'am.
Mr advocate, What has your government done to arrest the menace of beggars that littered every nook and crannies in the country.

It's some online gig between male and females that you are now the chief advocate, psychophantic elements.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by yemi1504: 3:28pm On May 23, 2023
9jausedauto:

Mumu dy worry that one no mind am, what happened to women working hard and taking care of themselves

Abi
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Bravity1000(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2023
Pls someone should come to my Aid.

I really need a job .
Graduate of pub admin with 2.2 grade
9 year banking experience .....

It's getting too tough for meooo

Bravity1000@gmail.com
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by chris51(f): 3:45pm On May 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

Her gas have finished
Her mother is sick
Her house rent is due

Some will meet you were you want to get something and start begging you to buy things for them also.

Just this evening (a full grown adult) someone I barely know is begging me for data lying to me she want to use the data to send money to a client meanwhile she will waste the data viewing tik tok and Instagram.

Why is begging now so convenient for majority of our ladies?? Where is the contentment and self respect ?

Why is it so convenient be begging total strangers rather than ask people close to you for assistance.

Single mothers own is another case entirely......majority of those one are just something I can't describe.

No lady should come here and give that BS of is guys disguising to be female doing those things......we guys ain't that stupid not to know fake profiles.

Ignore them completely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Made You Join Nairaland? / Help: My Longi Prepaid Meter Is Not Supplying Light / FPSO Vessel Explodes At Escravos, Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.