Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) (24600 Views)

#EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by nlfpmod: 9:13pm On May 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQlfcg9KN3c

Alleged Assualt: Court Grants 'Suspended' Bail to Seun Kuti - Adeyinka Olumide Fusika

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Nazgul: 9:27pm On May 17, 2023
Seun acted wrongly to slap a police officer, but Nigerian police themselves have been slapping, robbing and killing Nigerians for as long as I can remember.

So they should stop acting like saints and fine him so that we can rest.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Hafis1(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2023
Ftc
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Ola4lead(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2023
Okay
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Ragnar91: 9:28pm On May 17, 2023
whoa
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by ednut1(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2023
Before you act in this life always think. If he gets convicted how will he get called for shows abroad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by fastseo: 9:29pm On May 17, 2023
why is it that those that talk I'll of Peter obi always end up somehow

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Ivanntoni(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2023
Okay
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2023
Ok, noted.
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by MrBanner(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2023
Oya lego!

fastseo:
So BISHOP FEYI alleged of rape on 2 members spoke ill of PO ? dey play
Ur idan no dey Lie , ur IDAN na mirage

Pwettylinda:

Sometimes all you need in life to make progress is just an atom of brain

Check well and try get small sense na,, if you check properly that has been happening if you speak ill of PO something bad happens to you

It's just a pattern I have observed too

But your small goat brain no fit understand am undecided
In as much I would like to accord u like a woman, but u don't deserve the respect.
With ur moniker sef, no WOMAN will be PRETTY, and will not have BRAIN , BRAIN to have CIVIL CONVO, only A WOMAN whos BEAUTY is PWETTY like linda... u know they LIVE With LEARNING DISABILITIES. ANAMU, EWUU, u don jam wrong chase this morn.

Pwettylinda:

I don't argue with poor guys with 2.5gb = 500 in their phone

When you dub better data come back and we will talk
You and who get 2.5gb for phone? I subscribed unlimited for both DATA & 📞.. e fit pay ur whole month feeding allowance, get an aboki to help u change that from £ to N . Shior!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by aikyg(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2023
Really sad how they are treating this guy. He only slapped and shoved the policeman. He did not punch, kick or hit him with any weapon. This is becoming unnecessarily petty and the sympathy is now shifting from the policeman to Seun.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2023
fastseo:

There are thousands of people who have spoken ill of the man with nothing happening to them -- and nothing will happen to them.

What happened to Kuti was he misbehaved and he got caught.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by saphiere(f): 9:32pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by NothingDoMe: 9:33pm On May 17, 2023
hmmm
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Staphylococcus: 9:34pm On May 17, 2023
ednut1:
Before you act in this life always think. If he gets convicted how will he get called for shows abroad

If you bring that criteria to the table, most of those American rap stars won’t even be getting international shows. The list will be endless

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:35pm On May 17, 2023
Fear Nigerian Police!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2023
THOSE DAYS MEN LIKE WHAHALA O BUT THESE DAYS SOMETIMES YOU JUST COUNT YOUR LOSSES LEARN FROM IT AND MOVE ON TO AVOID SOME TEMPTATIONS NOR BE EVERYTIME THEM DE DO HARD MAN O..

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by homosapien(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2023
SmartyPants:

There are thousands of people who have spoken ill of the man with nothing happening to them -- and nothing will happen to them.

What happened to Kuti was he misbehaved and he got caught.

That is there slogan now, these Obidots are worse than Hitler and his followers. Imagine political power with these behavior??

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Omihanifa: 9:38pm On May 17, 2023
The nigeria police should use thesame energy they used in prosecuting seun kuti to also deal with bad eggs within the force.

There are so many bad eggs within the force undecided somebody 4 years ago, police officers arrested some prostitutes and raped them. The shocking part is that they used pure water sachet in place
of condom to protect themselves from stds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by inoki247: 9:38pm On May 17, 2023
fastseo:

Lol you people just dey reason like small pikin...

I guess Nnamdi Kanu too is having his own share for talking against Obi....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by lexy2014: 9:39pm On May 17, 2023
fastseo:

This is quite dumb

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by pongwa(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2023
fastseo:
who leaked the video?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by ednut1(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2023
Staphylococcus:

If you bring that criteria to the table, most of those American rap stars won’t even be getting international shows. The list will be endless
snoop dogg was not allowed into the uk a while ago, skepta was not allowed into the usa due to his past convictions, chris brown was not allowed into uk too due to his domestic abuse saga with Rihanna. Seun by the way no dey same level with these guys, doesn’t have much fans or leverage

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by saasala(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2023
pongwa:
who leaked the video?

Na dem grin

In another news, check the pics below; u would agree that new ENDSARS 2.0 LOADING

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Sunnyski: 9:44pm On May 17, 2023
fastseo:

My dear I've been thinking the same ooo 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom / Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss / Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.