Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman (1176 Views)

Damagum: PDP NWC passes Vote Of Confidence On Party's Acting National Chairman / Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Jones4190(m): 7:31am On May 18, 2023
Here is the profile of our amicable chairman comrade Lamidon Apapa

Chairman, PTD Ibadan Branch

Chairman, Nigerian Labour Congress

Candidate, Labour Party 2007

Chairman, Labour Party Oyo State

Board Of Trustee Member, NUPENG

NWC Member, Labour Party

Deputy National Chairman, Labour Party

Acting. Chairman, Labour Party

Standing ovation for Comrade Basiru Lamidi Apapa 👏 👏👏👏

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by jogojogo: 7:33am On May 18, 2023
Jones4190:

NWC Member, Labour Party

Waoh
Outstanding CV
What a great man
He has always been a leader
Labour Party should allow him bring this great acumen to develop the party for the desired greatness.
We all the good obedients stand with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Jones4190(m): 7:35am On May 18, 2023
jogojogo:

Waoh
Outstanding CV
What a great man
the guy really fight for the survival of labour party

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Ekejoestar(m): 7:36am On May 18, 2023
😂😂🤔🤔

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Jones4190(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2023
Ekejoestar:
😂😂🤔🤔
we know all the fight is because he is Yoruba and a Muslim.
religious war

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Thegamingorca(m): 7:40am On May 18, 2023
Why can't this man shave all that white beards on his face and atleast look presentable grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Ireportlive: 7:42am On May 18, 2023
cool

The shamefull thing about all this is Obi would decamp soon back to PDP and headless mob would abandon Labour Party

Lagos is No Man's Land

Labour Party is No man's Party

3rd Position Obi must get the Presidential mandate from First position

Ndi criminals

7 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Hhansome(m): 7:54am On May 18, 2023
grin

I like nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Creamypie(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

The shamefull thing about all this is Obi would decamp soon back to PDP and headless mob would abandon Labour Party

Lagos is No Man's Land

Labour Party is No man's Party

3rd Position Obi must get the Presidential mandate from First position

Ndi criminals
na so one ibo woman I bought something from yesterday afternoon, come dey speak ibo on phone, dey say asaba go soon turn no mans land as ibos don buy lands full there. Very covetous act of behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Parachoko: 8:00am On May 18, 2023
Jones4190:

NWC Member, Labour Party

When Abure was LP Chairman, Apapa was the Deputy National Chairman, LP

Immediately Abure was expelled at his ward

The next in Line took over

Apapa is the recognize LP Chairman by Law.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by southsouthking(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2023
When did you become a Labour party supporter?
We know the dirty job Apapa and his rogue were paid to do.
Stop pretending to be a Labour party supporter.
Before you'll come for me via your tribal bigotryyyyyyyy way, I'm Bini by tribe.

Good day and don't expect any more mention from me.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by kcnwaigbo: 8:04am On May 18, 2023
Creamypie:
na so one ibo woman I bought something from yesterday afternoon, come dey speak ibo on phone, dey say asaba go soon mans land as ibos don buy lands full there. Very covetous act of behavior.
Oga is Asaba not igboland? BTW your imaginary phone conversation never happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Ireportlive: 8:05am On May 18, 2023
Creamypie:
na so one ibo woman I bought something from yesterday afternoon, come dey speak ibo on phone, dey say asaba go soon mans land as ibos don buy lands full there. Very covetous act of behavior.

Lol troublesome people

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Felabrity: 8:08am On May 18, 2023
Let me guess, you are supporting apc

But wetin concern you with LP chairman?
Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Jones4190(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2023
Felabrity:
Let me guess, you are supporting apc

But wetin concern you with LP chairman?
I'm supporting for that which is just and truth.
Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Kikeslayer2: 8:30am On May 18, 2023
And Yoruba people are yet to play their main cards .
Just this small Whot card and osu can not produce star .

Enter market jare!

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by CivilianJTF(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2023
Nairaland will always dig anything out 😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by smellingmenses: 8:36am On May 18, 2023
Jones4190:

NWC Member, Labour Party

He remains the acting national shiaman of the Labour Party . Whether Obidients like it or not

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Jones4190(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2023
smellingmenses:

He remains the acting national shiaman of the Labour Party . Whether Obidients like it or not
exactly and any decisions he take is final

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by citygarden(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2023
After the Court judgement, obi will still port back to pdp. Labour party are fighting because some want their names to be know by the public. This is how kayemo, Dino etc started
Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Creamypie(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga is Asaba not igboland? BTW your imaginary phone conversation never happened.
not even a square inch of delta and all south states be Igbo land. The conversation is real, man
Re: Profile Of Labour Party Acting Chairman by Creamypie(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Lol troublesome people
na so dem be oh. Me as urhobo man can't go to Anambra or any eastern state go say na no mans land. Anywhere ibos settle in large numbers to them na no mans land, small time, them go get Eze there. B4 u know, them go rule Una there. U see Igbo's elected on positions abroad they are very happy, but will never want a fellow Igbo from even another council or ward to be a councilor in the ward of his birth and residence

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FG Approves Banks To Issue NIN Card To Nigerians / Join Labour Party, Contest With Peter Obi – Deji Adeyanju Mocks El-rufai / Anambra To Build Entertainment Hub At Its Airport(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.