Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

May 29: Tinubu's Ministerial, Economic Management Team List Leaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: Tinubu's Ministerial, Economic Management Team List Leaks (1795 Views)

Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team / May 29: Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration Car Has Landed (Photo) / Buhariโ€™s New Cabinet List Leaks, Aregbesola, Hammed Ali Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 29: Tinubu's Ministerial, Economic Management Team List Leaks by Joyprime: 3:57pm On May 18, 2023
Ahead of the May 29 inauguration of the administration of the President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his vice Kashim Shettima, a list containing names of nominees for Ministerial appointment and members of the new administration's economic management team has leaked.

Details here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

https://igberetvnews.com/1445367/may-29-tinubus-ministerial-economic-management-team-list-leaks/

Re: May 29: Tinubu's Ministerial, Economic Management Team List Leaks by NaijaCowFarm: 4:28pm On May 18, 2023
Where is FFK and his fellow lia-bility friend, Keyamo?
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Ministerial, Economic Management Team List Leaks by Heffalump(m): 4:45pm On May 18, 2023
People, I'm beginning to believe the conspiracy theory that says the West want to keep Nigeria and Africa in perpetual poverty and backwardness so that they can continue to pilfer and plunder on our natural resources. This may be absolutely true.

How on earth should UK and US, who are perceived to be global leaders of advanced democracy associate themselves with the APC government and the conduct of the 2023 presidential election? Why can't they help to promote and improve the process of producing good leaders in Africa? It clearly shows that they have selfish and demonic interests to protect in Africa. I have given up about Nigeria already. Lets keep destroying the system to assuage the evil appetite of our slave masters. If you're in support of what's been done, don't run out of Nigeria ooh, remain in the country and enjoy what you have wished for others. If you japa, it will still never be well with you because karma is REAL. undecided
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Ministerial, Economic Management Team List Leaks by Africanwardrobe(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2023
Abeg copy the list & show us here ooo...

Meanwhile nairalanders, we all need each other to grow on Instagram & to grow we need followers & engagement to convince people that our space is where they need to be. [/b]I'm that ace digital marketer you need for your sales to take a quantum leap.[b] Don't believe me? Follow me now & turn on your post notifications to find out...

[/b]https://instagram.com/closemoresales.ng?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=[b]

I'll not only follow you back immediately but I'll also like & engage with your posts too ASAP

PS: Read the info on my footer to see what's happening. Check my signature too
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Ministerial, Economic Management Team List Leaks by Enice(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2023
Heffalump:
People, I'm beginning to believe the conspiracy theory that says the West want to keep Nigeria and Africa in perpetual poverty and backwardness so that they can continue to pilfer and plunder on our natural resources. This may be absolutely true.

How on earth should UK and US, who are perceived to be global leaders of advanced democracy associate themselves with the APC government and the conduct of the 2023 presidential election? Why can't they help to promote and improve the process of producing good leaders in Africa? It clearly shows that they have selfish and demonic interests to protect in Africa. I have given up about Nigeria already. Lets keep destroying the system to assuage the evil appetite of our slave masters. If you're in support of what's been done, don't run out of Nigeria ooh, remain in the country and enjoy what you have wished for others. If you japa, it will still never be well with you because karma is REAL. undecided
funny! You claim Europe and America are destroying Nigeria through proxy yet you want to abscond to the same Europe and America

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: Tinubu's Ministerial, Economic Management Team List Leaks by 9jatriot(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2023
They have run the data and discovered that there was really no part way for PO to have won.
Also, compared to all previous elections, this is the best.

These are not emotional reactions to issues like many of you guys are,

Heffalump:

Re: May 29: Tinubu's Ministerial, Economic Management Team List Leaks by Jostoman: 5:57pm On May 18, 2023
They are looking for sympathy from northerners. grin
Re: May 29: Tinubu's Ministerial, Economic Management Team List Leaks by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2023
Heffalump:

So they should have send special force to deal with yakubu or tinubu,even usa and uk are haven their own issues

(1) (Reply)

Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? / Hilary Clinton Lied On Tape / Bristols Baby Daddy Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.