Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,387 members, 7,830,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. (1076 Views)

What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area / Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) / NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. by TAIBELLGLOBAL: 4:15pm On May 18, 2023
We have in stock varieties of Sardines that can change your taste of the normal sardine we are used to and you will be glad you are taking something different with great quality and taste.

Our products are brought in from the United Kingdom which make the difference.

Call on us today to make your other on 07082081717 (WhatsApp also)

Re: Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. by TAIBELLGLOBAL: 7:48am On May 20, 2023
Good morning all
Re: Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. by Derrickfoster1: 9:22am On May 20, 2023
Wat is the price .

Please don't stress me by saying contact number , just tell me the price if interested I will call

1 Like

Re: Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. by TAIBELLGLOBAL: 3:54pm On May 21, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
Wat is the price .

Please don't stress me by saying contact number , just tell me the price if interested I will call

You still have to contact us
Re: Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. by TAIBELLGLOBAL: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
We are your best bet
Re: Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. by TAIBELLGLOBAL: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2023
Good morning and a fullied week ahead
Re: Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. by zoer(m): 12:38am On Aug 02, 2023
TAIBELLGLOBAL:

You still have to contact us

Is it too hard to tell the price here?

You are feeling something and you won't state your price under your product , that shows you are not serious.

I feel there is something fishy and all these " contact us" sellers are hiding something....if you are serious why not state your price...

You just lost an intending customer in me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. by TAIBELLGLOBAL: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
@Zoer, there is something you are missing here and clearly it shows you are not into business in Nigeria.

Stating price here is not the problem but only those who understand and are serious to buy goods make findings and go extra to get the quality items they want.

It is not always about pricing it is knowing the seller and the buyer and knowing fully well you are buying from the right person.

Finally, the kind of market we run in Nigeria does not give room to static pricing only those into business on a daily basis can relate to this.
Re: Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. by Charisma01: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2023
TAIBELLGLOBAL:
@Zoer, there is something you are missing here and clearly it shows you are not into business in Nigeria.

Stating price here is not the problem but only those who understand and are serious to buy goods make findings and go extra to get the quality items they want.

It is not always about pricing it is knowing the seller and the buyer and knowing fully well you are buying from the right person.

Finally, the kind of market we run in Nigeria does not give room to static pricing only those into business on a daily basis can relate to this.

You sound like a fraudster. State the price, you dey give plenty lecture. All this energy you would stated the price in one word

4 Likes

Re: Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. by Gofwane(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Werey scammer op. You people have ran out of format and now using sardines to scam? 🤣

Just to mention price, you're busy talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. by TAIBELLGLOBAL: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Gofwane:
Werey scammer op. You people have ran out of format and now using sardines to scam? 🤣

Just to mention price, you're busy talking nonsense.

Whatever you think will surely go back to you. There is no time to waste with someone like you. Those who have contacted me and some that have bought from me knows our stand and office/shop.
Re: Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. by TAIBELLGLOBAL: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
We trust you will have a fullied deal with us
Re: Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. by TAIBELLGLOBAL: 10:08am On Jan 15
Thanks very much, we hope to do more business deal with you
Re: Sun Flower Sardine, Nice And Asda Sardines Available For Sell. by Kinkinatus(m): 10:55am On Jan 15
cheesy cheesy I think it is time UK Supermarkets opened branches in 9ja. The increasing amount of imported UK groceries in 9ja and online in 9ja is a cash cow to be milked.

(1) (Reply)

Tafa Balogun's Property On Sale / Is Drinking Bottled Water In A Restaurant/canteen A Status Thing? / 7 Surprising Foods That HELPS You Lose Weight-you'll Be Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.