Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

APC War Against Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC War Against Peter Obi (328 Views)

APC WAR: I Will Teach You How To Be A Chairman Only If You Become Humble- Oyegun / Inconclusive State Polls: PDP, APC War Over S-south States, Sokoto, Adamawa / Breaking Inside APC WAR ROOM On 2019 Election (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC War Against Peter Obi by JpBiz92: 4:52pm On May 18, 2023
My duplicates are still on the rampage, they now mimic my voice and call people. There is no limit that people cannot go to cause mischief on their target. I have been a target both locally and internationally.

The latest incident happened in Abuja yesterday, 17th May at the Court of Appeal premises of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal venue, where my attention was drawn to what was going on outside the courtroom.

A report came to me while I was seated in court that one Prince Mustapha Audu, son of the late Governor of Kogi state, held the OBIdient's Chief Spokesman, Dr Yunusa Tanko and some others spellbound - castigating and talking down on me, describing me as an ethnic and religious bigot. He claimed that I called him while I was in front of his office on Tuesday morning at about 11 am, but suddenly cut off the phone after I spoke Igbo and he, Audu was unable to respond.

According to him, Obi may have only helped to empower some businessmen strictly because they were Igbos, and he wondered why Obi should aspire to lead the country if he cannot accommodate other ethnic groups.

It was one of my aides who quickly alerted me on what was going on and I pleaded with him to go outside and tell the OBIdients who were with the man to kindly delay him until I come out of the courtroom. After the court proceedings, I met with Audu and he repeated the same story, adding that he was angry at me for cutting off the phone on him because he could not speak Igbo. He insisted that I was in front of his office in Abuja when I called.

I then introduced myself again to him and told him, "My brother, I did not call you, and I couldn’t have been in front of your office on Tuesday because I was not in Abuja, and not even in the country. At about the time you alleged that I called you, I was arriving Nice in France for a meeting. By the evening of the same day, I flew to London for another meeting and in fact, had to breeze in to felicitate with my dear elder brother, Dele Momodu on his 63rd birthday.

I only flew into the country this morning for this court session" The young man, looking embarrassed and surprised at the same time added that the voice of the caller and everything sounded like mine. We exchanged pleasantries and took pictures.

This is just one of the many desperate efforts to run me down and tag me as what I am not, with the intention to gain some perceived political mileage against me.

Ordinarily, I am not scared or worried about competitions provided they are within the legitimate rules of engagement, but going this far is worrisome.

It is quite very worrisome because this is certainly not the right way to develop a nation that is in dire need of positive changes that will enable her to join the League of Nations that are moving forward.

I appeal to the public to beware and not easily deceived with the cheap tricks of impersonating me for whatever ulterior intentions.

#PeterObi 🇳🇬
Re: APC War Against Peter Obi by Shigishege2: 5:03pm On May 18, 2023
JpBiz92:
My duplicates are still on the rampage, they now mimic my voice and call people. There is no limit that people cannot go to cause mischief on their target. I have been a target both locally and internationally.

The latest incident happened in Abuja yesterday, 17th May at the Court of Appeal premises of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal venue, where my attention was drawn to what was going on outside the courtroom.

A report came to me while I was seated in court that one Prince Mustapha Audu, son of the late Governor of Kogi state, held the OBIdient's Chief Spokesman, Dr Yunusa Tanko and some others spellbound - castigating and talking down on me, describing me as an ethnic and religious bigot. He claimed that I called him while I was in front of his office on Tuesday morning at about 11 am, but suddenly cut off the phone after I spoke Igbo and he, Audu was unable to respond.

According to him, Obi may have only helped to empower some businessmen strictly because they were Igbos, and he wondered why Obi should aspire to lead the country if he cannot accommodate other ethnic groups.

It was one of my aides who quickly alerted me on what was going on and I pleaded with him to go outside and tell the OBIdients who were with the man to kindly delay him until I come out of the courtroom. After the court proceedings, I met with Audu and he repeated the same story, adding that he was angry at me for cutting off the phone on him because he could not speak Igbo. He insisted that I was in front of his office in Abuja when I called.

I then introduced myself again to him and told him, "My brother, I did not call you, and I couldn’t have been in front of your office on Tuesday because I was not in Abuja, and not even in the country. At about the time you alleged that I called you, I was arriving Nice in France for a meeting. By the evening of the same day, I flew to London for another meeting and in fact, had to breeze in to felicitate with my dear elder brother, Dele Momodu on his 63rd birthday.

I only flew into the country this morning for this court session" The young man, looking embarrassed and surprised at the same time added that the voice of the caller and everything sounded like mine. We exchanged pleasantries and took pictures.

This is just one of the many desperate efforts to run me down and tag me as what I am not, with the intention to gain some perceived political mileage against me.

Ordinarily, I am not scared or worried about competitions provided they are within the legitimate rules of engagement, but going this far is worrisome.

It is quite very worrisome because this is certainly not the right way to develop a nation that is in dire need of positive changes that will enable her to join the League of Nations that are moving forward.

I appeal to the public to beware and not easily deceived with the cheap tricks of impersonating me for whatever ulterior intentions.

#PeterObi 🇳🇬
we just dey enter una crying week. From 20th till 30th the kind tears in the face of obi yoots would not be quantifiable

1 Like

Re: APC War Against Peter Obi by JpBiz92: 5:07pm On May 18, 2023
Shigishege2:
we just dey enter una crying week. From 20th till 30th the kind tears in the face of obi yoots would not be quantifiable
you're insignificant

2 Likes

Re: APC War Against Peter Obi by IVORY2009(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2023
Shigishege2:

When Tinubu would be removed from office you will cry more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC War Against Peter Obi by Shigishege2: 5:14pm On May 18, 2023
IVORY2009:

When Tinubu would be removed from office you will cry more
if it's based on that one, then my cry is not sure but this next week your own is sure die

1 Like

Re: APC War Against Peter Obi by Shigishege2: 5:14pm On May 18, 2023
JpBiz92:
you're insignificant
in your mind

1 Like

Re: APC War Against Peter Obi by IVORY2009(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2023
Shigishege2:
if it's based on that one, then my cry is not sure but this next week your own is sure die

I will not, because I am very very optimistic, Tinubu would be removed by the courts and disgraced.

1 Like

Re: APC War Against Peter Obi by Shigishege2: 5:26pm On May 18, 2023
IVORY2009:

I will not, because I am very very optimistic, Tinubu would be removed by the courts and disgraced.
its time to wake up oga day don break
Re: APC War Against Peter Obi by templeRun20(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2023
If Peter obi with his character, integrity, age competence and moral value is a northern Muslim, I bet he would be the president of Nigeria come may 29th. But just because they don't want an igbo man to be president that's why the electoral fraud against him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Quick Facts About The $19bn Dangote Petroleum Refinery / Japa: It’ll Hurt Our Economy, MP Condemns Uk’s Ban / ‘Shutting Stations Normal Blackmail By Subsidy Cartel’ - Shehu Sanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.