Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

How To Make Yourself Self Employed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Yourself Self Employed (323 Views)

Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Yourself Self Employed by Wingsnet(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2023
Are you tired of looking for a JOB without any guarantee of getting one?

The truth no one is willing to tell you if you are in the job market in search of a job is this -

There are no jobs like you truly deserve. Those days are gone.

The big time jobs are for the BIG DOGS who have the money to bribe their way through, towards getting the desired Jobs for their wards.

That my friend is the sad reality...

But Hey... there is GOODNEWS😃

The ONLINE SPACE is changing all that and helping so many young people to achieve their set goals in life.

There are online jobs practically looking for YOU... yes YOU, to come and take them.
Infact they are begging people to take this jobs

Take note, this job am talking about doesn't require

- referrals to get it
- Man know Man
- No age limit to start
- No products to sell
- Almost Zero risk

What is this Job Self 😊?

GHOSTWRITING

Heard about Ghostwriting?

Yeah some of you have and most of you don't know much about it.

Ghostwriting is having work written on your behalf by another writer but you take credit for it

A ghostwriter is a person who is paid to write for someone else.

They are paid for the job and the client takes all the credit for their work.

So all you do is write, put yourself in front of the rich guys and get paid good money for it.

But I know what you about to ask right 😃

Who Is Ghostwriting For?

* Students
* Corpers
* Full-time Moms
* Dads
* Writers
* Non writers
* Anybody at all who wants an extra hustle that can provide at least $300 monthly.

Ghostwriting will work for you even if

* You have zero knowledge of writing or are a complete newbie( VERY IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THIS )

* You are a writer and you are underpaid for your writing services.

So guys HOW DO YOU GET THIS HIGH END SKILL?

I have a FREE VIDEO that will tell you all you need to know about this skill and how many people are leveraging on it and running away from SAPA

If you like to get this FREE VIDEO please send me an email

Please when sending me a mail use the default mail message here use my profile to do that.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Yourself Self Employed by kingsfelix: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Message me directly pls 08089981608 obuna.collins@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

3 Female Cleaners Needed For Weekly Cleaning. Asaba Okpanam Road / Job Opening For Operations Manager At Jmeggro Limited / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.