Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi (28483 Views)

Why Peter Obi Dumped Julius Abure – Labour Party Chieftain, Tanko / Peter Obi’s Labour Party Faction Recognised By INEC / Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC, Mandated Party's Senators-Elect To Work For Akpabio –Arabambi

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/18/abures-labour-party-faction-now-working-apc-mandated-partys-senators-elect-work-akpabio

Some people will rather allow the country burn than see someone who means well rull. Take away tribalism and religion from a nation and see it become a force. Look at china. If Dem born u well as a politician, thief public funds or collect bribe.

Now worry. Once they remove subsidy. The poverty level that will hit Nigeria will enter guiness book or records.

God abeg, Nigeria is not for me.
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by Espelbengz(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2023
Lp na small party n that's all!
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by Jemex003: 12:13am On May 19, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Apc and their useless propaganda,let me tell you apapa will be disgraced soon if he doesn't retrace his steps.nothing will stop obi not even the devil...

Ipob will be disgrace by US nuclear weapon and long term ban. Obi is political dead in Nigeria and he can only be relevant to he's dogs tribes
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by Myself2(m): 12:25am On May 19, 2023
With all the photoshop tools available, could this picture be real ? Did Abure actually meet with Akpabio ?
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by adabaraabdul: 12:32am On May 19, 2023
sonature1:

Godswill Akpabio is soliciting the votes and support of senators from Labour Party to become the Senate President.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that because APC has the majority and will definitely produce the next Senate President. This is NO anti-party activity!
LP should not be seen liaising with anything or person that is APC. This not practising what obidients preach.
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by Stallione(m): 1:24am On May 19, 2023
Lies from pit of hell. ThankGod i watched it live on tv and abure himself during the visit by some apc senators led by akpabio said he knew that some nigerians will turn the story upside down. Akpabio n his men came to beg him to convince LP senators elect to support him in his bid to become next senate president but abure told them that they LP will stop at nothing until obi's stolen mandate is restored..
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by Stallione(m): 1:27am On May 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Before 2027, only IPOB and Pandora Obituary I'll remain in labourer Party 😀🤣😀

Abure done shop and clean mouth just like Ayisha and Sarki 😀🤣😀
Shame..less ofe.. Mmanu product cheesy
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by Parrot69: 2:51am On May 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Everyone has seen the handwriting on the wall

ASIWAJU is unstoppable

Either join the moving train or get crushed

Asiwaju has been preparing for this even before Obituary become governor 😀🤣😀

Millions of Obituary and IPOB can't stop Asiwaju.

You will be a dead man by the time it happens. Tribal bigot of a foool
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by BluntCrazeMan: 4:37am On May 19, 2023
fergie001:
It depends on how much they wrap up?

Obi's coming up on Friday... Live transmission and it's expected they also reserve same and then give judgement together with Atiku's.

This should normally complete the pre-hearing and determination of the grounds the petitioners are urging the Court to uphold.

The main hearing hasn't started and judgement must be given before September 17.. so you can see that the time constraints is a factor on its own!

I had been having some questions.
I guess this might be the right time to ask them.

1. Can the original grounds and premises listed in the petition be adjusted during Pre-Hearing? (Something like, adding the Guinean Citizenship issues as part of the grounds for disqualification)

2. After the whole Pre-Hearing, would there be any break before the main hearing.?

3. How many days does the petitioners have to establish their case? And how many day does the respondents have.? (Are the number of days lumped together for the both sides? Or are each petitioner and respondent given some/same number of days which now adds up?)

4. Then also, the number of days in this case, does it also include the days they were not there present at the tribunal.? (Eg.. Weekends, and the days when the other petitioners are at the tribunal with the respondents)..
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by olamike02: 5:59am On May 19, 2023
Both factions now want to cash out quickly before they throw away their case like bath water.😁😁😁
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:33am On May 19, 2023
SenatePresdo:
The should make Akpabio the Senate president so that as a Niger Delta man, he can push for resource control.

Lagos is the Richest state, Tinubu will also want it.

North will learn a lesson grin
You are kidding right?
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:36am On May 19, 2023
Throwback:
The zombies had been saying that Apapa has not been attending the tribunal proceedings, but when Apapa finally showed up, dem turn am to Oshodi.
Kikikiki grin grin

Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by Hellonearth: 7:02am On May 19, 2023
opamoses1:
"If there’s a Nazi (Akpabio) at the table and 10 other people sitting there talking to him, then you got a table with 11 Nazis."

- An old German quote

This is real anti party activity, yet they accuse Grandpa Apapa is the one working for APC. Confused Obidients.

Akpabio is working for Tinubu and was endorsed by Tinubu (the so called drug lord). Now labour party is holding meeting and agreeing to work with the druglord's senators via this proxy meeting.

I can feel your pain.
Face your agbado party
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by fergie001: 8:12am On May 19, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I had been having some questions.
I guess this might be the right time to ask them.

1. Can the original grounds and premises listed in the petition be adjusted during Pre-Hearing? (Something like, adding the Guinean Citizenship issues as part of the grounds for disqualification)
A cursory look at S132 and Paragraphs 4 & 14 of the EA 2022 doesn't allow amendments past the 21 days after declaration of results. The SC allowed some amendments in INEC v Yusuf but it was with regards to frontloading of witnesses whose depositions were already tendered before the Court before the time elapsed.

In normal civil litigations, amendments can be amended not more than twice, but this is elections petition, it is sui generic in nature and will not allow it.

2. After the whole Pre-Hearing, would there be any break before the main hearing.?
There will be.
The Electoral Act doesn't allow for pre-hearing more than 2 weeks after the date of commencement. This one started 1st week of May and should close next week. The timetable, how witnesses will be called and the determination/formulation of issues as well as the procedure and shape during the course of the tribunal will be drawn up and given to counsels.

3. How many days does the petitioners have to establish their case? And how many day does the respondents have.? (Are the number of days lumped together for the both sides? Or are each petitioner and respondent given some/same number of days which now adds up?)
The tribunal will likely be sitting every day (including Saturdays if need be) and taking both from time to time. I said both because I believe the tribunal will dismiss the APM suit. They stand nothing to gain in this election and have no dog in the fight.

I also believe their petition is vague, have no cause of action and does not depose to them any accruals if their prayers are upheld.

4. Then also, the number of days in this case, does it also include the days they were not there present at the tribunal.? (Eg.. Weekends, and the days when the other petitioners are at the tribunal with the respondents)..
The 180 days include Saturdays and Sundays. The days have started running since March 22.
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by xjiggy: 9:24am On May 19, 2023
Fear politicians
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by Orathird: 11:00am On May 19, 2023
Menclothing:

Same party produced gov when u all don’t know the party in Ondo state

2023 at peak of Obi how many gov did Lp have just 1 too

Abia

Most of people here don’t know politics u just type on emotion

Which emotion?

Why didn't you mention other offices that LP WON?
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by bdon123(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2023
Peppysco:

Your principal is in court challenging the election results while the National chairman is negotiating with the same candidate he is challenging, can't you guys just use your brains and see how you're being traded for coins by the same guy you support?
U really dont hav a brain.plan B is wat its called.Atiku challenged many elections bt still pdp negotiated for senate presidency wit APC while case was in tribunal.I doubt u educated, if not u wont even be making this statement. Its called democracy
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by bdon123(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Juicy? I thought you labourer party crooks were saint and want nothing to do with the evil agbado party. You are just all zombies like they call you lots. You will all learn how politics work in Nigeria by force grin
U guys are jst dumb. So becos there is case in court,other LP candidates wont negotiate for senate n other house positions?is it against d law to do that?
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by Peppysco: 10:51pm On May 19, 2023
bdon123:

U really dont hav a brain.plan B is wat its called.Atiku challenged many elections bt still pdp negotiated for senate presidency wit APC while case was in tribunal.I doubt u educated, if not u wont even be making this statement. Its called democracy

Firstly, your tenses and punctuations are bad and too wack. Never use informal English while trying to ridicule someone, makes you look like a dud. Secondly, you don't even understand politics, talk more of the democracy you mentioned.
You only negotiate at a vintage position. LP has maybe 2 senators, and how strong do you think their bargaining chip could be, even if that was the reason for the meeting?
By the way, APC never negotiated with PDP, because the later never agreed to a national unity government.
Thirdly...., don't have any reason to engage you anymore, you don't cut the price.
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by bdon123(m): 6:25am On May 20, 2023
Peppysco:

Firstly, your tenses and punctuations are bad and too wack. Never use informal English while trying to ridicule someone, makes you look like a dud. Secondly, you don't even understand politics, talk more of the democracy you mentioned.
You only negotiate at a vintage position. LP has maybe 2 senators, and how strong do you think their bargaining chip could be, even if that was the reason for the meeting?
By the way, APC never negotiated with PDP, because the later never agreed to a national unity government.
Thirdly...., don't have any reason to engage you anymore, you don't cut the price.
U are a really a jobless fellow .u are here busy judging my grammer n tenses on a social platform instead on focusing n arguing on d msg.i hav been to over 20 countries, i am uk msc graduate in oil n gas management..fully done on scholarships ....plus i probably make a month more than u make in 1 year.dey there to focus on my punctuations on a faceless forum,m sure u are a jobless hungry man
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by Peppysco: 7:21am On May 20, 2023
bdon123:

U are a really a jobless fellow .u are here busy judging my grammer n tenses on a social platform instead on focusing n arguing on d msg.i hav been to over 20 countries, i am uk msc graduate in oil n gas management..fully done on scholarships ....plus i probably make a month more than u make in 1 year.dey there to focus on my punctuations on a faceless forum,m sure u are a jobless hungry man

Quit being a toddler, no one asked for your life's history or achievements.
Anyone could boast to be the richest man on a faceless platform, so, I'm not moved by whatever jargons you typed there. I'm sure you'll be marveled if you saw the person you think you wanted to impress. Back to the matter, you called me 'uneducated' in your previous post and the supposed uneducated guy schooled you on politics and the use of English language.
My advise to you, don't be too quick to bark, you may not be able to bite.
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by Sonyboom: 7:35am On May 20, 2023
Akpabio n Tinubu won't be demanding for resource control over your ipobic hate but because it is the right thing to do.

Obasanjo fought for the 11% derivative while your Igbo president in Ebele n several Igbo senate president like Ewerem Anyim Nnamani Okadigbo etc can fight for same as senate president

SenatePresdo:
The should make Akpabio the Senate president so that as a Niger Delta man, he can push for resource control.

Lagos is the Richest state, Tinubu will also want it.

North will learn a lesson grin
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2023
magoo10:
They have failed with Apapa warf who is clever by a quarter they have now shifted to propaganda.

The picture too is propaganda
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2023
Jlow2:
the opposition dnt have the numbers, who do you want Labour to vote for? at least he is a southerner and a Christian, the south must have the executive and National Assembly in their pocket, if a situation is bad dnt let it get worse.
But when people said LP as opposition don't have the number to elected President you guys said no.they can talks to PDP and aggrieved APC members to choice another person from south like OUK not candidate endorsed by BAT
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:10am On May 20, 2023
bdon123:

Oboy meself tire...most people here hav bery low IQ.This is how deals are struck for juicy positions in senate.

It's now about juices positions not about new Nigeria you all shouting for, don't feed us we can eat by ourselves.working with rubber stamp SP chosen by the man you hated
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2023
Iconpee:
Why are people quick to comment on posts they know nothing about. I watched the video of the meeting btw Abure and Akpabio from beginning to the end and there was no where Abure told d senators to support Akpabio. Blind and gullible people everywhere.

Did he reject the meeting for your mind this is the first meeting they had,agreement has been seal to support him or did abure said they shouldn't support him since you have watched it
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2023
jaxxy:

So because Lp took aside to support for Senate president means they are now doing same thing? Won't Lp senators vote b4 as is constitutional expected of them? So what are u crying about?

But should vote against APC candidate to show that they are all out to fight for their mandate allegedly stolen by APC
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by jaxxy(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

But should vote against APC candidate to show that they are all out to fight for their mandate allegedly stolen by APC

depends on options and factions in the Senate. Lp isn't doing anti apc bt who presents a better option or candidate.

if Apc presented Osinbajo for president LP or Obidents may have supported apc.

Not everybody in apc voted for tinubu and tinubu didn't support every apc candidate.

abi I lie?
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by bdon123(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

It's now about juices positions not about new Nigeria you all shouting for, don't feed us we can eat by ourselves.working with rubber stamp SP chosen by the man you hated
Look if LP hav to move forward,they hav to negotiate tins like leadership positions. Stop twisting tins.there is politics in parliament all around d world even us n 🇬🇧. Bt above,wat their politicians hav is luv for country above personal interest. There is absolutely nothing wrong wit interparty negotiation btw senators as long as its not at d detriment of d country.
Re: Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi by bdon123(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2023
Peppysco:

Quit being a toddler, no one asked for your life's history or achievements.
Anyone could boast to be the richest man on a faceless platform, so, I'm not moved by whatever jargons you typed there. I'm sure you'll be marveled if you saw the person you think you wanted to impress. Back to the matter, you called me 'uneducated' in your previous post and the supposed uneducated guy schooled you on politics and the use of English language.
My advise to you, don't be too quick to bark, you may not be able to bite.
I understand u a jobless fellow n i dont need ur validation.this will be my last reply to u as i really do hav more important tins to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi Wins Oyo Governorship Election, Breaks 2nd Term Jinx / Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release / Ademola Adeleke And His Supporters Storm Osun PDP Secretariat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.