Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229439 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by serty1: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2014
Pls can I have ur email address I wanna send you some pics and see if you can work it out
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2014
World class oven baked car resprays @ www.prisitineautosng.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2014
serty1: Pls can I have ur email address I wanna send you some pics and see if you can work it out

Deluxefinishings@hotmail.com,info@pristineautosng.com Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by gazmann(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
This car needs a repainting for dents. Note the slight by the driver side. Wats ur quote

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
gazmann: This car needs a repainting for dents. Note the slight by the driver side. Wats ur quote

Based on our summer splash promo which we are just starting, we would do it for 45k. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

Ovenbake and Re spray your car this summer for only N45,000 thus enjoying a mouth watering 40% discount and you would also get a gallon of  Premium Abro gold car wash liquid which contains carnuba wax to keep your car sparkling at all times. For further inquiries, call 08115051844 or 08027338500.

You can also check out our website via wwww.pristineautosng.com, follow us on twitter @PristineAutos2 and like our facebook page www.facebook.com/prisitinepaintjobs
Our workshop is situated at Plot 33 Ojota mechanic village, Ojota Lagos and only those in Lagos or able to bring their cars to Lagos can take advantage of this offer. Whilst we look forward to hearing from you we want to assure you our services are of a premium quality and we guarantee a factory grade level finishing on your car thus making your car look new again.

Best regards

PristineAutomobiles

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by gazmann(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
Wow lets go there then
PastorKun:

Based on our summer splash promo which we are just starting, we would do it for 45k. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
gazmann: Wow lets go there then

You are welcome smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2014
PastorKun: Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

Ovenbake and Re spray your car this summer for only N45,000 thus enjoying a mouth watering 40% discount and you would also get a gallon of  Premium Abro gold car wash liquid which contains carnuba wax to keep your car sparkling at all times. For further inquiries, call 08115051844 or 08027338500.

You can also check out our website via wwww.pristineautosng.com, follow us on twitter @PristineAutos2 and like our facebook page www.facebook.com/prisitinepaintjobs
Our workshop is situated at Plot 33 Ojota mechanic village, Ojota Lagos and only those in Lagos or able to bring their cars to Lagos can take advantage of this offer. Whilst we look forward to hearing from you we want to assure you our services are of a premium quality and we guarantee a factory grade level finishing on your car thus making your car look new again.

Best regards

PristineAutomobiles 

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by steveyen(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=PastorKun][/quote]

Will this promo price include body works as of before and also hope d quality wont be compromised due 2 reduced price .

Besides do you do matte or glossy finishing and what kind of paint re being used for the job. If I want 2 do a change of color any xtra cost? And how much? Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
steveyen:

Will this promo price include body works as of before and also hope d quality wont be compromised due 2 reduced price .

Besides do you do matte or glossy finishing and what kind of paint re being used for the job. If I want 2 do a change of color any xtra cost? And how much? Thanks .

Yes the promo would include minor body works. (accidented cars and cars with serious rust issues would attract an extra charge based on evaluation) The quality of work to be done would not be compromised as this would defeat the whole purpose of the promo which is meant to showcase the high standards of our work. We do both matte and glossy finish as well. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
@steveyen
Sorry I forgot to mention in the previous post that a change of colour would attract an extra cost of 10k. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2014

Best regards

PristineAutomobiles 

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com for more info. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Call 08027338500 for further inquiries smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
PastorKun: Call 08027338500 for further inquiries smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Www.pristineautosng.com

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always. cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:17am On Aug 20, 2014
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2014

Best regards

PristineAutomobiles 

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2014
Good morning guys!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
Take advantage of our exciting summer splash promo to get your car ovenbaked and look like now again. www.pristineautosng.com cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Or call 08027338500 for inquiries.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2014

Best regards

PristineAutomobiles 

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Www.pristineautosng.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
We are better than the rest and we give our esteemed clientele better value for their money.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Denn(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
What is your turn around time for changing the colour of a ford explorer sports trac. Kindly advise of the total cost too.

I want impeccable results. It is tokunbo. No major body work... Just that I don't like the bright yellow colour, I want it to be bright silver.

Note that colour change is from yellow to silver and I want an impeccable change

Please revert
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Denn: What is your turn around time for changing the colour of a ford explorer sports trac. Kindly advise of the total cost too.

I want impeccable results. It is tokunbo. No major body work... Just that I don't like the bright yellow colour, I want it to be bright silver.

Note that colour change is from yellow to silver and I want an impeccable change

Please revert

Based on our on going promotional offer we can get it done for 60k. The extra charge is due to fact that it's an SUV and we would be doing a colour change. Thanx for the interest shown.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Denn(m): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
PastorKun:

Based on our on going promotional offer we can get it done for 60k. The extra charge is due to fact that it's an SUV and we would be doing a colour change. Thanx for the interest shown.

How many days?

I will still be paying the agreed 55k

Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
Denn:

How many days?

I will still be paying the agreed 55k

Thanks

It would take a week to get it done thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Spida(m): 4:16am On Aug 23, 2014
Wanna bring my corolla in for works this week.
And so far i have the following issues on the car.

* The driver's seat belt is bad,
* There are a few dents on the roof and on the passenger side of the car.very obvious dents
* The side mirror has to be changed.
* the airbag needs to be fixed too.
kindly send me your email so that i can forward some pictures of the vehicle to you.

i need my car back to its original form. and i believe you will do a good job.

Hope to hear from you soon.

might wanna come to your office today so you can see the car for yourself.

but just incase i dont get the directions wrong.
where in ojota is it?

on kudirat abiola way or on the other side of ojota where the garage is?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.