Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229325 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2014
Spida: Wanna bring my corolla in for works this week.
And so far i have the following issues on the car.

* The driver's seat belt is bad,
* There are a few dents on the roof and on the passenger side of the car.very obvious dents
* The side mirror has to be changed.
* the airbag needs to be fixed too.
kindly send me your email so that i can forward some pictures of the vehicle to you.

i need my car back to its original form. and i believe you will do a good job.

Hope to hear from you soon.

might wanna come to your office today so you can see the car for yourself.

but just incase i dont get the directions wrong.
where in ojota is it?

on kudirat abiola way or on the other side of ojota where the garage is?

Thanks.

Thanx for the interest shown in patronising our services. Kindly call me on 08027338500 so we can discuss the details, thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Customer service excellence is our watch word @pristineautos2
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2014
Happy Sunday guys.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
Checkout our new and improved website and watch out for lot's of goodies coming your way from Pristine Autos cheesy www.pristineautosng.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
World class oven baked car resprays @ www.prisitineautosng.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Good morning guys, wishing you all a great week ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2014
PastorKun: Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

Ovenbake and Re spray your car this summer for only N45,000 thus enjoying a mouth watering 40% discount and you would also get a gallon of  Premium Abro gold car wash liquid which contains carnuba wax to keep your car sparkling at all times. For further inquiries, call 08115051844 or 08027338500.

You can also check out our website via wwww.pristineautosng.com, follow us on twitter @PristineAutos2 and like our facebook page www.facebook.com/prisitinepaintjobs
Our workshop is situated at Plot 33 Ojota mechanic village, Ojota Lagos and only those in Lagos or able to bring their cars to Lagos can take advantage of this offer. Whilst we look forward to hearing from you we want to assure you our services are of a premium quality and we guarantee a factory grade level finishing on your car thus making your car look new again.

Best regards

PristineAutomobiles 

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Inquiries are welcome smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
PastorKun: Checkout our new and improved website and watch out for lot's of goodies coming your way from Pristine Autos cheesy www.pristineautosng.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Years(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Good evening Pastor Kun
this picture is a paint job that i will like to be done on a convertible that i want to use for my wedding car and i actually don't want it as the normal paint job.I have heard of the types that can be peeled of later; normally used by politicians. Can you do this and at what cost.Thanks.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2014
Years: Good evening Pastor Kun
this picture is a paint job that i will like to be done on a convertible that i want to use for my wedding car and i actually don't want it as the normal paint job.I have heard of the types that can be peeled of later; normally used by politicians. Can you do this and at what cost.Thanks.

Thanx for the interest shown in our company, however what you have in the car pictured above is a SAV wrap around (sticker) and not a paint job. Unfortunately we don't offer that kind of product at the moment. Best regards.

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com for more info.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:51am On Aug 27, 2014
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
PastorKun: Inquiries are welcome smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:25am On Aug 28, 2014
Good morning guys. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by bosunjohns(m): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
PastorKun: wink
How much would it cost to fully respray my Toyota Corolla?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2014
bosunjohns: How much would it cost to fully respray my Toyota Corolla?

Based on our on going promotional offer, we would do it for 45k, thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Call 08027338500 for further inquiries
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Happy weekend guys!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2014
PastorKun: Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

Ovenbake and Re spray your car this summer for only N45,000 thus enjoying a mouth watering 40% discount and you would also get a gallon of  Premium Abro gold car wash liquid which contains carnuba wax to keep your car sparkling at all times. For further inquiries, call 08115051844 or 08027338500.

You can also check out our website via wwww.pristineautosng.com, follow us on twitter @PristineAutos2 and like our facebook page www.facebook.com/prisitinepaintjobs
Our workshop is situated at Plot 33 Ojota mechanic village, Ojota Lagos and only those in Lagos or able to bring their cars to Lagos can take advantage of this offer. Whilst we look forward to hearing from you we want to assure you our services are of a premium quality and we guarantee a factory grade level finishing on your car thus making your car look new again.

Best regards

PristineAutomobiles 

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2014
Let's make your car look new again. wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2014
Happy Sunday guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Great week ahead guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Premium factory grade finish guaranteed always. cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2014
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2014
08027338500 for inquiries.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2014
We are proud to announce that Pristine Automobiles has been given credits by wikipedia for refurbishing one of the vintage vehicles used in the up coming block buster October1movie by Kunle Afolayan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_1_%28film%29 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_1_%28film%29#mediaviewer/File:Morris_minor_october_1.jpg We are proud to be a part of this epic film and we pledge to continue to raise the standards in The Nigerian automotive refurbishment scene.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.