Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229225 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com or call 08027338500 for more info.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
Give your car that brand new look by getting it resprayed and oven baked with us today; call 08027338500 for further inquiries.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2013
Good morning great Nairalanders
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2013
Premium factory grade finish always.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2013

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2013
Good morning people.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
Good afternoon nairalanders
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by miccodb(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
OH BOY which omo naija go allow you strip him car to pieces like dis? bros na trouble u dey find for naija if u do this ere o. jus imagining u strip an omo boy's range like dis cos u wan paint. bros na police go solve the matter.
Siena: Good effort, Pastor.

My only gripe is the preparation. I also do bodywork, including custom work. But I completely strip the car down, like this:

Doors removed, handles, trim, glass and inner upholstery removed. Doors prepared and painted off car, including inside if colour is being changed.
Bumpers removed, trim removed as applicable, bumpers prepared and painted off the car, including insides if colour is being changed.
Fenders removed, side repeaters, trim removed as applicable, fenders painted off car, inside treated to prevent rust from inside out.
Bonnet removed, badges and grille / trim removed as applicable, bonnet prepared and painted off car, including inside if colour is being changed.
Boot lid / tailgate removed, glass, badges and trim removed as applicable, bootlid / tailgate prepared and painted off car, including inside if colour is being changed.
Wiper mechanism and blades / arms removed from front scuttle, scuttle prepared for paint as required.
Front and rear screens removed from bodyshell, if non-bonded type. Glass flange / frame treated against rust, prepared for paint.
All spoilers, side skirts removed from bodyshell, prepared for paint, plastic primer applied.
Any aerials removed from roof / fender, area prepared.
Sunroof (if fitted) removed, sunroof channels prepared for paint, sunroof panel removed, prepared and painted off car (if metal).
Petrol filler flap removed, recess prepared, petrol flap prepared and painted, on both sides.
Wheels removed from car, wheel arch liners removed, and wheel arches prepared for paint, if colour is being changed.
Mud flaps (if fitted) removed.
Rear lamps removed, lamp recesses prepared for paint.
Headlamps / foglamps / indicators (as applicable) removed, recesses prepared for paint.
Data stickers, airbag warning stickers, fuel octane stickers, tyre pressure stickers removed from door recesses, front panel, glue residues removed.
VIN plate removed from front panel (if panel is being painted due to colour change).

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2013
miccodb: OH BOY which omo naija go allow you strip him car to pieces like dis? bros na trouble u dey find for naija if u do this ere o. jus imagining u strip an omo boy's range like dis cos u wan paint. bros na police go solve the matter.

Lolz grin
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2013
Good afternoon people.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
Kindly call 08027338500 for further inquiries.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:12am On Jun 14, 2013
Good morning nairalanders
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by pside: 7:18am On Jun 14, 2013
Bros gudmornin pls nid 2 spray a 2007 camry,do u ave any office in Port Harcourt
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2013
pside: Bros gudmornin pls nid 2 spray a 2007 camry,do u ave any office in Port Harcourt

Thanx for the inquiry but I am sorry we don't currently have a branch in port harcourt.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
Good afternoon people.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
@All
Please feel free to ask me car care tips to keep your car looking very sharp.

People keep asking me how long does a paint Job last? Well it varies due to environmental and maintenance factors but a good paint Job should be able to last for at least four years. How ever due to our harsh climate not to talk of regular Okada angry scratches it might not last so long.

To keep your car looking sharp for as long as possible, it is advisable you are very mindful of the type of soap used in washing the car. As a rule avoid using detergents or highly concentrated liquid soaps like morning fresh. There are very good car was liquids in the market like Abro gold and our own Lanre badmus car wash liquid. These car wash liquids are specially formulated to preserve the colour/ shine of your car whilst keeping it spanking clean. In the absence of these car wash liquids, it is better to use ordinary water than strong soaps or detergents.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Wishing you all a great weekend.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
Good night peeps
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by tibunmilehin: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
pastor Kun.
pls what can you do to restore this bumper crack if you are painting the whole car for me?

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
tibunmilehin: pastor Kun.
pls what can you do to restore this bumper crack if you are painting the whole car for me?

The bumper crack would be sewn back together and welded before it is prepared for re spraying. By the time we are through, it would be impossible to know by looking at it that there was ever a crack there.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by tibunmilehin: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

The bumper crack would be sewn back together and welded before it is prepared for re spraying. By the time we are through, it would be impossible to know by looking at it that there was ever a crack there.

Thanks for your quick response. l hope the sowing and wielding won't mean additional charges?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
tibunmilehin:

Thanks for your quick response. l hope the sowing and wielding won't mean additional charges?

Nope, the cost is quite negligible.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by tibunmilehin: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Nope, the cost is quite negligible.

Alright then. I will surely be bringing the car by next week. I want to believe u can match the exact colour of the car when re spraying, it is Saffin Blue Pearl . I really love the colour.

Thanks for your time
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:45am On Jun 16, 2013
tibunmilehin:

Alright then. I will surely be bringing the car by next week. I want to believe u can match the exact colour of the car when re spraying, it is Saffin Blue Pearl . I really love the colour.

Thanks for your time

We can definitely match the colour and get your looking new again. Would look forward to seeing you then.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2013

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2013
Good morning nairalanders, wishing you a great week ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by neneslim(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
do u handle panel beating job as well. I have 2 accidented car i want to work on. Where in lagos are u
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
neneslim: do u handle panel beating job as well. I have 2 accidented car i want to work on. Where in lagos are u

Yes we do handle panel beating works and our workshop is located in Ojota Lagos.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
Good evening people
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2013
Car resprays – a cost effective solution to a new looking car

If your car is a trusty runner and has not let you down for years but is now looking a little tired then maybe one of our car resprays is for you. Cars that are mechanically sound and well serviced are worth keeping these days as they can be handed down through the family for others to learn to drive etc. So when it drives like a dream but looks tatty its time to get a car respray and get it looking good again. A good quality car respray can transform the look and feel of any car and the car respray cost doesn't have to break the bank. Do beware though, very cheap car resprays don't last, the gloss will drop over time and you will be left with a semi matte car.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.