Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (229135 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2014
World class oven baked car resprays @ www.prisitineautosng.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2014
Wishing you guys a great week ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2014
PastorKun:
CHRISTMAS BONANZA!!!
WRITTEN BY ADMIN ON NOVEMBER 20, 2014. POSTED IN PROMOS
Get into the mood of the season and get your car looking new again.Oven bake and Re spray your car this Christmas for only N39,990 thus enjoying a mouth watering 40% discount and you would also get a gallon of  Premium Abro gold car wash liquid(free) which contains carnuba wax to keep your car sparkling at all times.
Offer details:
Offer includes minor panel beating works.
Covers SUVs and saloon cars
Accidented vehicles not covered by the offer.
Free pick up and drop off service available.(limited to certain areas)
Interior cleaning and polishing of vehicle.
Cleaning and shining of the headlights
Deal is valid for same colour car painting only (painting cars in another colour will attract a fee)
Paintwork completed in approximately five working days
Coupon is valid for three months.
Matte black option also available.
Our workshop is situated at Plot 33 Ojota mechanic village, Ojota Lagos and only those in Lagos or able to bring their cars to Lagos can take advantage of this offer. Whilst we look forward to hearing from you we want to assure you our services are of a premium quality and we guarantee a factory grade level finishing on your car thus making your car look new again.
For further inquiries, call 08115051844 or 08027338500.
You can also check out our website via www.pristineautosng.com, follow us on twitter @PristineAutos2 and like our facebook page www.facebook.com/prisitinepaintjobs. We look forward to being of great service to you.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2014
Morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
PastorKun:
You can now pay for our services online via our website at a discounted price cool watch out for exciting Christmas promotional offer coming up soon wink www.pristineautosng.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:10am On Dec 18, 2014
wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:31am On Dec 19, 2014
wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Compliments of the season.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:59am On Dec 22, 2014
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2014
Take advantage of our christmas bonanza and get your car looking new again.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Vinsmuft(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hello PastorKun. I have a Toyota Camry that requires repainting. Though its not accidented, however due to scratches and bumps here and there it may require some extra work. Can I still enjoy the xmas promo and when will the promo end?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Vinsmuft:
Hello PastorKun. I have a Toyota Camry that requires repainting. Though its not accidented, however due to scratches and bumps here and there it may require some extra work. Can I still enjoy the xmas promo and when will the promo end?

Yes the Xmas promo is still on going till the end of the year.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Kindly call 08027338500 for inquiries.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com for more info.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
Inquiries
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2014
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wishing you guys a merry Christmas and a blessed and prosperous new year.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2014
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
PastorKun:
CHRISTMAS BONANZA!!!
WRITTEN BY ADMIN ON NOVEMBER 20, 2014. POSTED IN PROMOS
Get into the mood of the season and get your car looking new again.Oven bake and Re spray your car this Christmas for only N39,990 thus enjoying a mouth watering 40% discount and you would also get a gallon of  Premium Abro gold car wash liquid(free) which contains carnuba wax to keep your car sparkling at all times.
Offer details:
Offer includes minor panel beating works.
Covers SUVs and saloon cars
Accidented vehicles not covered by the offer.
Free pick up and drop off service available.(limited to certain areas)
Interior cleaning and polishing of vehicle.
Cleaning and shining of the headlights
Deal is valid for same colour car painting only (painting cars in another colour will attract a fee)
Paintwork completed in approximately five working days
Coupon is valid for three months.
Matte black option also available.
Our workshop is situated at Plot 33 Ojota mechanic village, Ojota Lagos and only those in Lagos or able to bring their cars to Lagos can take advantage of this offer. Whilst we look forward to hearing from you we want to assure you our services are of a premium quality and we guarantee a factory grade level finishing on your car thus making your car look new again.
For further inquiries, call 08115051844 or 08027338500.
You can also check out our website via www.pristineautosng.com, follow us on twitter @PristineAutos2 and like our facebook page www.facebook.com/prisitinepaintjobs. We look forward to being of great service to you.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Happy Sunday guys
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:17am On Dec 30, 2014
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2014
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2015
Wishing you guys a blessed and pristine new year.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by mophic123: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2015
Promo or no promo sir,pls u will bake my quest for me at 40k by jan ending when i collect salary . Sir is it a deal?08132270492
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2015
mophic123:
Promo or no promo sir,pls u will bake my quest for me at 40k by jan ending when i collect salary . Sir is it a deal?08132270492

I am not in a position to make such a commitment now but I will keep it in view.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.